Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:44 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Macey & Mugsy Mystery series by Donna Muse (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Donna Muse has been a mystery buff for years! But she hasn't been a fan of blood and gore. So when the Cozy Mystery genre came into being, she jumped on board with both feet. She loves the amateur sleuth and is fascinated by the intense and often comical way the perpetrator is revealed. Donna lives in Maine with her husband, loves walking by the surf, fishing for striped bass, and playing with her grandchildren and her cats!
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller Cozy

Image Image
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:38 pm in Romance

Lost in the Wild by Kadyan
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 611 KB
Overview: Allison, a Vancouver gallery owner, boards a small plane bound for Dawson City to meet a promising young First Peoples artist. Tour guide Mike is returning home to enjoy a well-deserved rest after tourist season. She’s skeptical of the sophisticated city slicker who sits next to her on the flight. The woman looks like she hasn’t camped a day in her life.

Neither the pilot nor the weather forecasters foresee the monstrous storm that forces their plane to crash-land somewhere in the Yukon wilderness, far from any town or road. As the only survivors, Allison and Mike must help each other and overcome their prejudices to survive and get home safely.

Facing hunger, cold, and a terrifying encounter with a bear, mutual respect begins to blossom, and with it, desire neither expects.
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF

Posted by: miss_p1nky at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:32 pm in General Fiction/Classics

Mr. Jimmy from Around the Way by Jeffrey Blount
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB | Retail
Overview: James Henry Ferguson doesn’t belong here.

After a highly publicized fall from grace, James attempts to flee from the chaos in his life. He ends up in a community he had never heard of before, one that has been neglected and ignored by everyone in rural Ham, Mississippi. A place of abject poverty, the neighborhood is commonly referred to as “Around the Way.”

Within a place forgotten by the rest of the world, politics can be a dangerous game. When a troubling discovery is made, the entire neighborhood is rocked to its core and James is forced to confront his own past in order to help the community have a future. He will have to find the strength to fight for the neighbors he once disregarded and avert a heart-breaking disaster.

A self-identified failure is forced to uncover the wisdom of his past in order to recognize that money can’t solve every problem. Full of never-ending twists and turns, no one can prepare themselves for the surprises in store. Mr. Jimmy From Around the Way is a story about failure, self-discovery, empowerment, and the possibility of redemption.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:32 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Super Spy Dawn and the Extra-Galactic Shoggoth by Blaine McCants
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.7 mb
Overview: What would you get if you took one-part Cthulhu mythos, some hearty dashes of Greek and Norse mythology, and then added in a fashion-obsessed young lady superspy desperately seeking her one true love? It might look like Superspy Dawn and the Extra-Galactic Shoggoth. Aided by Olga, the pedicurist with a thousand talents and a mysterious past, and Chad, her long-suffering assistant, Dawn embarks on a seemingly impossible quest. Not only must she overcome eldritch horrors, alien invaders and her own Agency’s myriad bureaucratic idiocies before attempting to thwart her powerful and malevolent father’s plan to conquer the world, Dawn has to do so while wearing just the right lingerie for each occasion.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:31 pm in Romance

Stuck with My Enemy by Jacklyn Lee (Lover's Vendetta 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Billionaire bad boy Liam Bennett, my tech titan rival, ignites a relentless fire within me.

Our mind-blowing, hate-fueled one-night stand is seared into my memory.

He's back, proposing a dangerous game: fake a romance to outsmart a ruthless blackmailer.

Convincing the world we're in love becomes a perilous mission to save our companies—and ourselves.

Amidst a citywide blackout, Liam's smoldering eyes and sculpted body reignite our red-hot rivalry.

As the blackmailer's dark motives surface, we're forced to leverage our magnetic attraction to unveil the truth.

Desire and deception threaten to engulf my heart and business empire.

Will anything endure the relentless blaze, or will it all crumble to ashes?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:31 pm in Romance

Best Friends' Unexpected Love by Deanna Lilly
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Thanksgiving date and Valentine’s wedding. Too fast, or right on time.

I know, ten years is a long time to be in the friend zone.
In my defense, he is my boss, and everyone knows how well doctor/nurse relationships work out.

Falling in love with my best friend was unexpected.
This is my second chance at true love, and I want to take it.

But… I can’t go from best friend on Wednesday, to girlfriend on Thursday, fiancé by Friday, and wife on Saturday.

We are too old to waste another moment, but…
If I take this step, I risk another heartbreak and losing it all.

Can I trust my whole heart to the man all the nurses call Dr. Foxy?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:29 pm in Romance

Timber Brothers Series by Sierra Hunter (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.6 mb
Overview: Sierra Hunter loves writing short romantic stories featuring alpha men and the strong badass women they fall for - hard and fast. Her stories are steamy, fun, and always feature a happy ending.

ImageImage
Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 16th, 2024, 3:28 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Rogue Destiny: Beginnings by Paul Tallman (Rogue Destiny 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 762 kb
Overview: The Chosen One has been assassinated.
Two of Rogue Destiny's greatest heroes are framed for the crime.

Ren B’gatti is a trickster by nature, and a shape-shifter by trade. He’s happy playing sidekick to the charismatic Claymore Ives, the heroic leader of the Raconteurs, a band of adventurers who protect the countless worlds of the vast, untamed Mythic Cosmos. It’s an arrangement that works well for both of them. Claymore is the paragon of law and order. Ren is along for the mayhem and violence that follows the Raconteurs everywhere they go.

When a routine mission goes horribly wrong, the two are accused of an unspeakable atrocity. To protect the Raconteurs, Claymore surrenders himself to the ruling authorities of Rogue Destiny. With his partner imprisoned and everyone in the City hunting him, Ren did what he always did. He ran.

Now Ren returns to Rogue Destiny to set things right. But to save his partner, he’ll have to fight his way through magical assassins, disgruntled gangsters and a guardian dragon or two. Heads will roll, and blood will flow before the night is over.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy