Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: VielBiern at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:59 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Bitter Twins (The Winnowing Flame Trilogy, #2) by Jen Williams
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: The Ninth Rain has fallen, the Jure'lia have returned, and with Ebora a shadow of its former self, the old enemy are closer to conquering Sarn than ever.

Tormalin the Oathless and the Fell-Witch Noon have their hands full dealing with the first war-beasts to be born in Ebora for nearly three hundred years. But these are not the great mythological warriors of old; hatched too early and with no link to their past lives, the war-beasts have no memory of the many battles they have fought and won, and no concept of how they can possibly do it again. The key to uniting them, according to the scholar Vintage, may lie in a part of Sarn no one really believes exists, but finding it will mean a dangerous journey at a time of war...

Meanwhile, Hestillion is trapped on board the corpse moon, forced into a strange and uneasy alliance with the Jure'lia queen. Something terrifying is growing up there, in the heart of the Behemoth, and the people of Sarn will have no defence against these new monsters.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: RaipDown at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:57 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Houston Chronicle - February 28, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 12.8 MB | True PDF
Overview: The Houston Chronicle is the largest daily newspaper in Houston, Texas, United States. As of April 2016, it is the third-largest newspaper by Sunday circulation in the United States, behind only The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:53 pm in Tech & Devices

Messaging in Flutter: An In-depth Exploration of Push Notifications for Enhanced User Interaction by Gonçalo Palma
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 13.3 MB
Overview: This comprehensive guide offers an in-depth exploration of Push Notifications, covering various aspects crucial for anyone looking to master this powerful communication tool. In this comprehensive guide, we journey through the fascinating world of Push Notifications. Starting with an insightful exploration in the "Introduction - A History of Interacting with Users," we uncover the evolution of user interactions and the pivotal role of Push Notifications in modern communication. We delve into the mechanics behind Push Notifications, revealing their ability to deliver real-time messages with text and visual components, enabling seamless interaction with our users. Understanding the "Anatomy of a Push Notification," including its condensed view, detailed view, and platform-specific differences, enriches our understanding of crafting effective Push Notifications. User control is crucial, and we navigate the intricacies of managing user permissions and preferences on different platforms like iOS, Android, Web, and Flutter. As Push Notifications thrive on data insights, we unlock the potential of analytics to optimize user engagement and enhance communication strategies.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: VielBiern at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:52 pm in Mystery/Thriller

The Last Passenger by Manel Loureiro
Overview: Reporter Kate Kilroy accepts an assignment to travel on the Valkyrie, a German ship veiled in secrecy for decades after it was discovered adrift in 1939 with only one passenger aboard, a baby boy named Isaac Feldman.

Obsessed with understanding his origins, Feldman has spent a small fortune restoring the Valkyrie to try to solve the mystery. Assembling a team of experts and sparing no expense, he aims to precisely recreate the circumstances of the Valkyrie’s doomed final voyage. Little does Feldman or his team know that the ship has an agenda of its own. As the Valkyrie begins to weave its deadly web, Kate realizes that she must not only save herself, but the world as she knows it.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: VielBiern at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:47 pm in General Fiction/Classics

2 Novels by Carson McCullers
Overview: Carson McCullers (February 19, 1917 – September 29, 1967) was an American writer. She wrote fiction, often described as Southern Gothic, that explores the spiritual isolation of misfits and outcasts of the South.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Image Image
Posted by: RaipDown at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:39 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

USA Today - February 28, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 14.8 MB | True PDF
Overview: USA Today is an American daily middle-market newspaper and news broadcasting company. Founded by Al Neuharth on September 15, 1982, the newspaper operates from Gannett's corporate headquarters in Tysons, Virginia.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:35 pm in Mystery/Thriller

As We Went to Bed by Kritika Sharma
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 446 KB
Overview: "Silence your regrets before they scream louder than your dreams!"
I am Nyra, your usual corporate sucker who lives and dies for the whims of the managers they serve.

My life takes a spine-chilling turn when a new manager, Shlok, zooms into the picture. Because he's not a typical boss— there's something dangerously different about him.

Shlok becomes the epicentre of my world, but beneath his charming playboy facade lies a labyrinth of shadows deeper than my own.

As our lives intertwine, a tangled mess of secrets looms over my head, threatening to engulf me. Complicating everything as Shlok's affection comes at a dark cost— a string of choices that put my very existence in danger.

They call me a mother and a lover, but now I must be something else.
Caught in Shlok's world, each revelation forces me to make the most dangerous choice of all.

But it is my choice to make, my cross to bear and I would do anything to protect those I love.

It is my life – a heart-wrenching thriller where the line between love and danger blurs.

Buckle up, because hidden in the shadows of corporate intrigue, my choices will echo long after the last page is turned.

For I am Nyra… and this is my story!
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Feb 28th, 2024, 1:35 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Spells, Wishes, & Trouble (Spells and Wishes #3) by Martha Carr, Michael Anderle
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 434 KB
Overview: Find the Spell Book, Save the World. Or at least Cincinnati.

Our favorite fairy godmother, Charlotte is desperate to continue her search for the missing pages of her spell book, but the detective needs her more.

Can Charlotte give Alex a clue into her world that can find the missing children?

Where are the breadcrumbs when you need them?

As they dive deeper into the investigation, Alex and Charlotte uncover a trail of deceit and wickedness that leads them to a seemingly sweet candy store owner. But things don't add up, and Charlotte's instincts are tingling with the presence of magic.

Could the witch from Hansel and Gretel have relocated to the real world?

All answers point to yes.

This witch isn’t the only bad guy they have to deal with. Just some evil is better at hiding than others.

As Alex battles haunting dreams that portend the arrival of the Sandman, his connection to Charlotte becomes crucial in their fight against the unknown. Will their burgeoning romance withstand the shadows that loom over them, or will fate tear them apart?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy