Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: stokerman at 36 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Hour Of Darkness by Lara Adrian (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy 2)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 93 mb
Overview: Born and raised as an assassin in the notorious Hunter program, Breed vampire Cain has since put his specialized skills to use as a mercenary willing to clean up any problem for a price. Or so he thought. After a job in Las Vegas strains even his dubious code of honor, Cain pulls up stakes and lands in Miami for a much-needed break. All he wants is time away to clear his head and regroup, but then a beautiful young woman is nearly killed in front of his eyes and the ruthless former Hunter becomes the only thing standing between her and a sniper's bullet.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 37 minutes ago in Romance

Of Shadows and Fae by Jen L. Grey (Forgotten Kingdoms #4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: A brooding Winter King losing his power.
A found Fae Princess of Summer Court who has everything he needs.
A tournament that jeopardizes everything.
Kidnapped from Earth and plunged into the heart of Fae court intrigue, I discover a shocking truth—I‘m the true heir to the Summer Court Throne, a crown my sister has claimed in my absence.

But my return is marred by tragedy: the death of a High Court member, leaving a coveted seat that must be filled at once.
With each court required to present a royal contender, the choice falls squarely on me.
As the royal Summer Court’s entrant in the ruthless Comortas, where only one competitor will survive, my lack of powers brands me as the likely first casualty, especially when only the strongest of our kingdom enter.
But the danger of the tournament pales in comparison to one of my rivals—the Winter King. The very one who I’m forced to enter into an alliance with.
He’s the most dangerous of them all and the mortal enemy to the Summer Court. Yet, his icy demeanor and hateful glares hide a storm of secrets and an inexplicable connection that draws me closer.

In the Comortas, every heartbeat could be my last. While I should be focused on survival, the Winter King is the one person who understands me more than I do myself.
But love, in this deadly tournament, isn’t just dangerous—it’s fatal.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Posted by: alburack at 40 minutes ago in General

British Spy Fiction and the End of Empire by Sam Goodman
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1mb
Overview: The position of spy fiction is largely synonymous in popular culture with ideas of patriotism and national security, with the spy himself indicative of the defence of British interests and the preservation of British power around the globe. This book reveals a more complicated side to these assumptions than typically perceived, arguing that the representation of space and power within spy fiction is more complex than commonly assumed. Instead of the British spy tirelessly maintaining the integrity of Empire, this volume illustrates how spy fiction contains disunities and disjunctions in its representation of space, and the relationship between the individual and the state in an era of declining British power.
Focusing primarily on the work of Graham Greene, Ian Fleming, Len Deighton, and John le Carre, the volume brings a fresh methodological approach to the study of spy fiction and Cold War culture. It presents close textual analysis within a framework of spatial and sovereign theory as a means of examining the cultural impact of decolonization and the shifting geopolitics of the Cold War. Adopting a thematic approach to the analysis of space in spy fiction, the text explores the reciprocal process by which contextual history intersects with literature throughout the period in question, arguing that spy fiction is responsible for reflecting, strengthening and, in some cases, precipitating cultural anxieties over decolonization and the end of Empire.
This study promises to be a welcome addition to the developing field of spy fiction criticism and popular culture studies. Both engaging and original in its approach, it will be important reading for students and academics engaged in the study of Cold War culture, popular literature, and the changing state of British identity over the course of the latter twentieth century.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General > British Fiction > Espionage Fiction

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 41 minutes ago in Erotic

Monster Lovers Bundle I by Ella Brooks
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 317 KB
Overview: Three spicy stories for those that want to know exactly what it's like to be taken by a monster and claimed. Every story includes a HEA, heavy heat, and powerful imagery!
Genre: Fiction > Erotic Paranormal

Posted by: stokerman at 43 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Born Of Darkness by Lara Adrian (The first book in the Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy series)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 183 mb
Overview: Hunters. The most lethal Breed vampires in existence, and none feared more than Asher. Until a pretty Vegas grifter on the run for her life turns the former assassin's dark world--and his heart--upside down...New York Times bestselling author Lara Adrian introduces the first novel in a thrilling new vampire romance series set in the darkly seductive Midnight Breed paranormal story world.
As a former assassin in the Hunter program, Asher is one of a small group of Gen One Breed vampires who survived the horrors of a madman's laboratory and the cruelty of the training that made him one of the most lethal beings in existence. Now, twenty years after his escape from those hellish origins, Asher is a loner whose heart is as cold as his skills are merciless. But when he thwarts a killing under way in the middle of the desert outside Las Vegas, Asher meets a beautiful woman who draws him into a deadly game against powerful enemies--one that will test both his skills and his tarnished honor.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

Posted by: alburack at 47 minutes ago in History

Female Intelligence: Women and Espionage in the First World War by Tammy M. Proctor
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.3mb
Overview: Informative and innovative, this release focuses on the cultural images, realities, challenges, and contradictions faced by all women employed by the Allied Armies Intelligence services in both the UK, and also while working behind the frontlines inside of Occupied Territories - during the period of The Great War.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History > WWI > Espionage

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 48 minutes ago in Romance

And Then Life Was Beautiful (Hanson Family #1) by Asia Monique
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 540 KB
Overview: Couri Mitchell
August Hanson was the silent type, the kind who spoke through his actions and not his words.

He possessed enough power to make me feel safe and secure.

I was ready to open up and share the parts of myself I’d never shared with another, and then I got hit with a truth that changed everything.

There was a slight chance he’d still want me, only he had to accept our baby, too.

August Hanson
Couri Mitchell was my type, the kind you married the first chance you got.

She possessed enough power to silence the chaos around me.

I was ready to grab ahold of her and never let go, and then I got hit with a truth that changed everything.

There was a slight chance she’d still want me, only she had to accept my daughter, too.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Tigha at 48 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

Toronto Life - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 24.6 MB | True PDF
Overview: Toronto Life magazine is the destination for people who care about Toronto, Canadas most vibrant city. It provides insight into the personalities and events that shape the landscape of the city, and helps readers make informed choices about everything from restaurants and shopping to real estate and culture.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers