Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:31 pm in Romance

The Captain and his Thief by Katy Haye (The Pirate's Revenge Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.7 mb
Overview: Your enemy’s enemy is your friend…
Pirate Hakan’s crew was scattered when they were all sold into slavery a year ago. Now, he’ll do whatever it takes to reunite them. Steal a boat? That’s nothing! Persuade its furious captain to help him? That’s harder – until he discovers Ramorran’s sworn enemy is also the man imprisoning his crew.

Never trust a pirate…
Ramorran abandoned his family for the man he loved, only to be betrayed. Now, he can’t return home without what his deceitful pirate lover stole. Hakan’s offer to help is tempting – as is the man himself. But Ramorran is determined never to fall for a pirate again. He’ll stick with Hakan until they’ve taken revenge and not a minute longer.

They’re stronger together…
Vengeance drives them both like an ocean current, but as enemies multiply, friends show their true colours, and secrets threaten to spill like a boat holed in battle, Hakan and Ramorran will need to trust each other to defeat the deadly pirate king.

And are they both so focused on past hurts that they’re missing out on something far more precious right in front of them?
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:30 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Umbra by Amber Toro (Sentient Stars 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 8.2 mb
Overview: Earth That Was has faded into myth. After millenia spent wandering, humans are no longer nomads. Twelve tribes stand allied under the United Tribal Axis; but there is a signal in the darkness that threatens to destroy everything.

All Skyla wanted after leaving the Navy was to be left alone. Just her ship, the stars, and a new adventure. But when a strange virus disables her ship, she is thrown into the middle of a conflict she doesn’t understand, forcing her to take on responsibilities she swore she never would again.

Hinata always followed the rules, honor above all else. He always won, until he didn’t. Sentenced to exile for his failures, he is determined to prove himself, until a mysterious woman arrives on his station and chaos threatens to break already fragile alliances.

Freyja was always angry, an outcast, playing the part of admiral and black ops operative. But she is tired of being a pawn in the Empress’ games and when she’s stranded on the wrong side of enemy lines after a vengeful battle, she’s forced to ally with her adversaries to clear her name.

A Rogue.
A Commander.
And an Admiral.

Brought together by circumstance, held together by duty.
Can they find a way to work together to save humanity?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:29 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Unworthy by J.A. Vodvarka (The Blacksea Odyssey Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: Capture one harmless fugitive. What could go wrong?

Nyssa Blacksea is eager to silence her doubters. The only warrior in her guild without magick, she’s forced to rely solely on her martial arts mastery, unwavering confidence, and charisma. When given the chance to hunt down a mysterious woman named Quinn, and earn the coveted title of Ashcloak, Nyssa seizes the opportunity. Track down a fugitive? An easy task.

There’s just one problem—Quinn isn’t receptive to Nyssa’s charms and refuses to go down without a fight. Dangerous secrets swirl around Quinn and a treacherous guild leader, rattling Nyssa’s faith in the very system that raised her.

Though troubled by the sinking feeling she’s not meant to survive the mission, Nyssa confronts the dangers awaiting her, clashing with pirates, assassins, and undead horrors. Duty pulls her in one direction, but a strange, undeniable spark of connection draws her towards Quinn. With only her heart and code of honor to guide her, Nyssa risks death to stay true to herself.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:28 pm in General Fiction/Classics

The Irish Key by Daisy O'Shea (Emerald Isles 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: ‘Take the key, my pet. I can’t ever go back. The last letter I had from Ireland was clear about that. But one day you may need a safe haven, and it’s the one thing I can give you. Ireland is in your blood, it will keep you safe.’

When Grace arrives tired, tearful and rain-soaked in Roone Bay, the little Irish village where her grandmother Caitlin grew up, she is overwhelmed with longing for Caitlin’s safe, warm arms. The crumbling wreck of Caitlin’s once-beautiful childhood cottage – whose key Grace was given on her wedding day as a secret refuge if she ever needed it – is not the fresh start she’d hoped for. But with her young daughter Olivia to look after and a painful past to hide from, Grace has to stay strong.

Plucking up the courage to ask for help from her kind new neighbours – including quietly rugged carpenter Sean Murphy – Grace gets to work making the house habitable. Soon the view of the deep emerald sea has her captivated, Olivia is blossoming, and Sean makes her laugh in a way she’d forgotten she could…

As she learns more about her family history, with Sean by her side, Grace’s curiosity unearths only further mystery. What drove Caitlin away from Ireland, never to return? But when Grace uncovers a long-lost letter to Caitlin that reveals the heartbreaking truth, she is suddenly threatened by her own devastating secrets.

Grace may have finally found a home for her little family. But when faced with everything she ran from, will the past tear her apart once more? Or will Grace find the strength to stand up for her daughter, her love for Sean, and her new life in Ireland?
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:28 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Chaos and The Hunter by J.A. Good (Shadows of Olympus Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: Her fate has sent Olympus into a state of chaos and fear. Artemisia has a singular destiny: to overthrow her father, Zeus. Raised and protected in the Underworld, she has had twenty years to come to terms with what she must do. Except her father is relentless in his pursuit of her, willing to cross any line and sacrifice anyone. If Hades loses the trials, he will have to give up one thing of Zeus’ request: Artemisia.

Orion is one of twelve. Twelve champions chosen by one of the Olympian’s to compete in the Trial of the gods. The rules are simple: survive. Chosen by Hades, he struggles to use the power gifted to him for the competition, but failure is not an option. His family is desperate and if he survives long enough in the trials, he can secure their future. The promise of a quest for immortality for the winner has never mattered to him, only making it to the final trial where Zeus will grant him one request. At least that was all that mattered until a pair of brown eyes.

Posted by: RaipDown at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:27 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

British Chess Magazine - Volume 144, April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 17.9 MB | True PDF
Overview: British Chess Magazine is the world’s oldest chess journal, published continuously since 1881. It appears monthly and is packed with in depth informative content about the Royal Game. You will find high quality games and analysis, reports on recent tournaments, articles and analysis about openings, interviews with famous players, authoritative and independent book and DVD reviews.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:24 pm in Romance

Welcome to Hollyhock Farm by Georgina Troy
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: When Lettie’s parents call her and her brother back to Hollyhock Farm on the island of Jersey, the last thing they expect to be told is that their childhood home is up for sale.

Back on the island, with its rolling hills and golden sands, Lettie immediately remembers what it feels like to breathe in the fresh air in the green fields, and be part of this tight-knit community – a far cry from the life of events and high fashion she leads in London.

But she surprises even herself when she suggests that she instead could take over Hollyhock farm. Humouring her, her father agrees to give her a three month trial, and Lettie is determined to prove she’s up to the task.

But the summer season is no easy feat for a new farmer, and Lettie has a huge task ahead of her. And when an old flame reappears in the form of dashing local vet Brodie, Lettie’s summer is about to get even more complicated…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:24 pm in Romance

Puck Like A Girl by Wynter Ryan (Playing the Puck Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Teagan

Fed up with living in the shadows of my famous hockey-playing father and brothers, I decide to take matters into my own hands. With a little help from a family friend, I anonymously try out for my new college men’s hockey team, hoping to win one of the two open spots on the team and finally proving that I’m just as good as my father and brothers.

There’s only one thing standing in my way. Actually make that three things standing in my way. Coulter Collins, Fin Baxter, and Royal Reynolds, the three senior captains of the men’s hockey team. Their job as team captains is to select the two new team members. I need to make sure I’m focusing on tryouts and not the three sexy men watching my every move on and off the ice.

Armed with my lucky hockey stick and full-length, mirrored visor, I take the ice to prove I’m just as good as any male hockey player because I have a secret weapon:

I Puck Like a Girl.
Genre: Fiction > Romance