Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:55 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Sun UK - April 15, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 80mb
Overview: The Sun is a British tabloid newspaper, published by the News Group Newspapers division of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Lachlan Murdoch's News Corp. It was founded as a broadsheet in 1964 as a successor to the Daily Herald, and became a tabloid in 1969 after it was purchased by its current owner.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:53 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times - April 15, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 117 mb
Overview: The Times, daily newspaper published in London, UK.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:39 am in Romance

How to Get Revenge on a Cheating Ex by Maggie Dallen
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 642 kb
Overview: Am I really going to kiss my boyfriend’s best friend? Yes. Yes, I am.

I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with his best friend’s girl.

Now his best friend and I have a plan to play them like they played us.

There’s only one problem. Everyone knows Zack and I can’t stand each other.

The uptight princess and the slacker bad boy? No one will believe we’ve suddenly fallen in love.

But Zack says we don’t need to sell love, just lust.

And that, it turns out…

That we can do.

So I tell him I’m in. I’m down to make my ex pay.

His smile turns wicked as he wraps his arms around me. “That’s my girl.”

“I’m not your girl,” I say.

His eyes darken and he tugs me close. “You’re not his either.”
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Basia1971 at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:39 am in Audiobooks

The Omen by David Seltzer, Holly Palance & Mark Owen (Narrators)
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 194.2MB
Overview: Jeremy Thorn and his wife, Katherine, have just welcomed the newest member of their family to the world: Their beautiful son Damien. But as the boy grows, so does the terror surrounding him. Fatal accidents, suicides, and unexplained violence seem to follow the Thorns wherever they go - but why? And how can Damien have anything to do with the carnage and bloodshed? He is only a child. But Damien Thorn is like no child on Earth. He bears the mark of the beast. And his time is at hand.

This audiobook edition is narrated by Holly Palance, who starred in David Seltzer's The Omen in 1976.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:26 am in Mystery/Thriller

The Other Brother by Rodney Riesel (Sunrise City Book 7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 662 kb
Overview: This latest adventure picks up where Fernandia Beach Mystery, Constant Maintenance, left off. Cole investigates the dissappearance of a young woman who hasn’t been seen since New Year’s Eve.

Join Cole and Leon as they piece together the clues that take them from one likely suspect to another.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:18 am in Tech & Devices

Jetpack Compose 1.6 Essentials: Developing Android Apps with Jetpack Compose 1.6, Android Studio, and Kotlin by Neil Smyth
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 38.3 MB
Overview: This book teaches you how to build Android applications using Jetpack Compose 1.6, Android Studio Iguana (2023.2.1), Material Design 3, and the Kotlin programming language. The book begins with the basics by explaining how to set up an Android Studio development environment. The book also includes in-depth chapters introducing the Kotlin programming language, including data types, operators, control flow, functions, lambdas, coroutines, and object-oriented programming. An introduction to the key concepts of Jetpack Compose and Android project architecture is followed by a guided tour of Android Studio in Compose development mode. The book also covers the creation of custom Composables and explains how functions are combined to create user interface layouts, including row, column, box, flow, pager, and list components. Other topics covered include data handling using state properties and key user interface design concepts such as modifiers, navigation bars, and user interface navigation. Additional chapters explore building your own reusable custom layout components, securing your apps with Biometric authentication, and integrating Google Maps. The book covers graphics drawing, user interface animation, transitions, Kotlin Flows, and gesture handling.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: LaPulga10 at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:12 am in Audiobooks

Final Call by Alex Lake
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 282.6 MB
Overview: The explosive psychological crime thriller that will keep you up all night from the Top Ten Sunday Times bestselling author

They thought it was a simple flight home. The pilot had other plans…

A moment of calm
Heading home after a conference, the senior leadership of a global corporation relax on their private jet ahead of their Christmas break.

A flash of fear
But their peace is shattered when they realise their jet isn’t taking them home. Instead, it’s heading east—out over the Atlantic Ocean.

A journey of terror
And things go from bad to worse when their pilot tells them she is going to crash into the ocean if one of them doesn’t confess to murder...
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction , Mystery, Thriller & Suspense

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 15th, 2024, 2:08 am in Mystery/Thriller

BuzzKill by Tom Harris (Drone Wars Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 719 kb
Overview: Ripped from the headlines...

It's the new sound of terror.

When you hear the BuzzKill, it's too late.

Set in the near future, BuzzKill details America's fight against a new threat to her survival: Terrorist drone attacks on a defenseless population.

Xander Moore is the senior pilot at the Rapid Defense Center, the clearinghouse for America's defensive drone force. The RDC has been tasked with responding to the ever-growing number of drone attacks happening across the country -- at malls, sports arenas and against America's vital infrastructure. Although only in his mid-thirties, Xander is the 'old man' at the Center, as other pilots are barely out of high school. But these kids, as gamers most of their lives, are skilled at remote drone operation and combat tactics. They are America's first line of defense against a growing threat that uses toys and tools as weapons -- consumer drones (UAVs -- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles).

But now a coalition of radical groups from across the planet has taken out the Rapid Defense Center in a devastating attack, severing the only link to thousands of defensive drones located in every major city in the country. America is now at the mercy of thousands of free-roaming attack drones striking at the very heart and lifeblood of our society -- our economy, national monuments and more.

In a desperate race against time, Xander and his unintended partner -- the gorgeous broadcast journalist Tiffany Collins -- must avoid vindictive hit squads and killer drones, operated from halfway around the world, in order to stop the terrorists. An answer has to be found for the unbridled death and destruction taking place. That's when Xander calls up his childhood drone buddies to form the core of a new Rapid Defense Center. Then, using the most-sophisticated and deadly drones built by DARPA, Xander and his team take the battle to the doorstep of the enemy, just as the enemy targets them, as well. This is now more than just a game. This is kill or be killed, and with killer drones as the weapon of choice.

And at stake is not only their own survival ... but also America's future as a global superpower, as well.

Monuments will fall, and icons will crumble when you hear the sound of impending doom closing in on you. This is a heart-pounding, sweat-evoking technothriller of the first degree that will have you hooked from the first page to the last.

But remember to say your prayers and hope your insurance policy is paid up.

Because when you hear the BuzzKill ... it's too late.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller