Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:06 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

The Sunday Times Culture - April 14, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 15mb TRUE PDF
Overview: The Sunday Times Culture is a supplement to The Sunday Times UK.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:06 pm in Romance

When Two Souls Collide by G Severino (Book of You & I 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 434 kb
Overview: OLIVIA WOODS IS CONVENTIONAL, DOWN-TO-EARTH, AND COMPOSED. She’s the kind of girl who goes out of her way to do the right things for others but forgets about herself.

BRANDON COLLINS IS UNCONVENTIONAL, A CREATIVE SOUL, AND PRONE TO ECCENTRICITY. He values facts over feelings, and his ability to detach from emotions can sometimes make him lonely.

When the universe pushes them together under unfavorable circumstances, like lovers from the past and secret relationships, they try to stay apart. But their feelings are too strong to ignore, and they become swept up in a love like they’ve never felt before...until their true colors start to show.

Even after their first kiss, their first touch, the first time they ever laid eyes on each other; were they destined to meet and fall in love, or was their relationship doomed from the start?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:05 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

The Sunday Times Magazine - April 14, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 21mb TRUE PDF
Overview: The Sunday Times Magazine is a supplement to The Sunday Times UK.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: VielBiern at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:04 pm in General

Short Walks to Curious Places: Exploring 50 of Britain's Ancient Sites, Myths and Legends by Roly Smith
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 248 mb
Overview: Embark on an extraordinary journey through the British countryside, leading to mysterious sites, ancient wonders and legendary landscapes to uncover 50 of the most intriguing walks in Britain.

Discover the Green Chapel of Arthurian legend deep in the Staffordshire moorlands. Take a magical stroll through the fairytale forest of Wistman's Woods on Dartmoor. Marvel at the surreal rock formations of Brimham Rocks in Yorkshire, or spot the Hogwarts Express crossing the Glenfinnan Viaduct in the Scottish Highlands.

With each walk ranging from two to eight miles in length and featuring beautiful photography, helpful directions and useful information, this book guarantees captivating experiences for walkers of all abilities, whether you're a casual stroller or seasoned hiker.

Short Walks to Curious Places is your key to unlocking the secrets of the British countryside. With every step, you'll uncover the stories that shaped these extraordinary landscapes. Get ready to explore, discover and be enchanted by the wonders that lie just beyond the beaten path.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:04 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Sleep my dear by Maryse Marullo (The Godsland Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Twenty-four-year-old Aurora was supposed to blend in and live a life of normalcy with other people in a small town in Vermont. Surviving her traumatic past and seeking something since the day her life changed.
But when nightmares keep finding her every night for a year, she’s facing her biggest fear... And, dying in it.
With an obsessed God watching her every move, she has another chance at living.
Under his conditions. Staying with him in the Nightmare Realm.
With every day that passes, the feeling of belonging becomes stronger.
Can she finally have found something to hold on to? Something to forget?
Everyone seems to have plans about the fate of her life.
But she... Has her own plan too.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:03 pm in Romance

Acting Up by L.R. Martiny
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: Harlow James is finally fulfilling her brother’s dying wish. Since Paul passed at 14 from childhood cancer, he asked his family to live out his dreams for him in a kind of bucket list. Harlow’s assignment is to perform in a play. She’s finally stopped avoiding it, and now she’s in deep, having signed up for an acting class that will end in a real play.

But things complicated when she discovers that her acting partner is none other than Jacki Rowe, the spoiled brat daughter of her boss who is also the star of her unwanted sexy dreams. The longer they work together, the more Harlow learns about the young woman, and the worse the dreams get.

Eventually, Harlow will have to come to terms to with everything: the impending play, her family’s desire to talk things out, and the sweet, tender kisses of Jacki Rowe.
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 13th, 2024, 3:02 pm in Romance

Burning Roses by Stella Andrews (The Romanovs Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: When you burn a rose the ashes cling to your soul as charred fragments of insanity.
It takes seconds to walk away, your future stolen by ruthless vanity.
The scent is sweet, but the thorns cut deep.
Your lies are all that's left to keep.

A chance encounter crossed our paths.

I tried to kill a man in broad daylight, and he intervened.
I was taken to his home and persuaded to work for him instead.

It should be easy. It’s not.

I hold revenge in my heart like a burning ball of fury and he is just like them.
I shouldn’t crave his darkness, his whispers of ruin and his rough fingers dragging against my skin.
I shouldn’t desire the husky voice and soft kisses of a wicked man, but I do.

I am falling hard without a safety net and the only way out of this nightmare is to wake up.

But what happens when reality is cold and brittle under my touch and wicked delight is way more enticing?

What happens when the burning rose is me?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 13th, 2024, 2:57 pm in Audiobooks

Dalziel And Pascoe Hunt The Christmas Killer by Reginald Hill
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 158 mb
Overview: A vicar nailed to a tree in Yorkshire. The theft of a priceless artefact during a fire. A detective forced to tell the truth for 24 hours. A body hidden in a basement. From the restless streets of London to the wilds of the Lake District, displaying all his trademark humour, playfulness and clever plotting, this landmark collection brings together the very best of Reginald Hill’s short stories for the first time, complete with a foreword from Val McDermid.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Mystery