Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:36 pm in Romance

Finding My Name by Estelle Grant (Chosen Name Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Sally

After all this time, I’m back in the place I hate most: Alliance, Michigan. Six years away and now my birth parents pull me back from the grave. They’ve died and left their house in my name. What the fuck am I supposed to do, forgive them? I can’t move on that easily. Alliance is the same, but I’ve changed. I’ve spent six years becoming the woman I’m meant to be, but no one recognizes me when I arrive. I’m the “new” girl.

Then I see my childhood best friend Oliver for the first time since I left. I’m in trouble because now he’s flirting with me, and I don’t want it to stop.

Oliver

Life hasn’t been the same since my best friend was torn away from me. We had plans to run away together, but now those plans are gone. My life just consists of getting by and clinging to the dreams I held as a kid. I want to see the world, but something is holding me back. Then the new girl in town walks up to our bonfire, and I’m quickly reminded of my best friend. I’m mesmerized by her existence.

She's only here for the summer, but maybe that’s enough time to figure her out.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:35 pm in Romance

Piped Down by Nichole Rose (Clearwater Construction)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.3mb
Overview: This grumpy mountain man is good at laying pipe. But can he convince his mystery woman to give him a chance?

Caleb Maverick
Taking a last-minute plumbing project wasn't on my agenda.
Neither was the curvy little ball of sunshine who answered the door.
Or her devilish little dog.
Now I'm waist-deep in water with hearts in my eyes.
The dog likes me. The woman? Not so much.
Sutton is hiding from something, and I think I might be in the way.
Too bad for her. I'm not going anywhere.
One way or another, she's going to spill her secrets.
When she does, I'll protect her from whatever sent her to Clearwater.
And then, I'm laying claim to every inch of her heart.

Sutton Reynolds
Hiding out in Clearwater was supposed to be relaxing.
I could put my guard down and breathe for a little while.
So tell me, why am I more stressed out than ever?
Oh, right. Because there's a grumpy mountain man in my kitchen.
And he keeps saying filthy things to me.
Part of me wants to flee into the night.
The biggest part wants to see if Caleb can actually do that thing with his tongue.
There's just one problem with that. He has no idea who I am…or who my parents are.
Once he finds out, he might change his mind about me.
I'm pretty sure that's going to break my heart into pieces because I think I'm already falling for the filthy man.

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:33 pm in Audiobooks

Agency by William Gibson (Jackpot 2)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 210 MB
Overview: San Francisco, 2017. Clinton's in the White House, Brexit never happened - and Verity Jane's got herself a new job.
They call Verity 'the app-whisperer,' and she's just been hired to evaluate a pair-of-glasses-cum-digital-assistant called Eunice...
Only Eunice has other ideas.
Pretty soon, Verity realises that Eunice is smarter than anyone she's ever met. Which is just as well since suddenly some very bad people are after Verity.
Meanwhile, in a post-apocalyptic London a century from now, PR fixer Wilf Netherton is tasked with interfering in the alternative past in which Verity and Eunice exist. It appears something nasty is about to happen there - and fixing it will require not only Eunice's unique human-AI skillset but also a little help from the future.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Science Fiction

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:30 pm in Romance

Mated to the Dragon by Ava Ross (Mated to the Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: Kidnapped by a gorgeous dragon shifter, I’m not sure if I should run or give in to his demands.

Five years ago, I spent a mind-shattering night with a mysterious man. He took off without sharing his name, and I couldn’t find him to tell him he left more than just me behind. Now I devote my time to work and our son, Asher. I’m not interested in romance, and I’m never falling in love again.

So when I’m walking after work one night, and a dragon (a literal dragon) grabs me, I tell him off. You’d think I’d be scared of a beast like that, but there’s something strangely appealing about him. I can’t look away.

Then he shifts . . . And it’s the guy I fell for five years ago—Asher’s father.

Gravor says he wants me, but something weird happened back then, and he doesn’t remember us being together. No matter what, he has a right to know his son.

But when I tell him, will he run from me a second time, or can we find a future together as a family?

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:27 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Breakers Series omnibus by Edward W. Robertson (#01-03)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5MB
Overview: Ed wrote his first story at age seven: Godzilla fan fiction with the serial numbers filed off. He's been hooked on writing ever since. A graduate of NYU's fiction program, his short stories have appeared in a couple dozen magazines online and in print. His novels include the post-apocalyptic Breakers series and the epic fantasy trilogy The Cycle of Arawn. He's been writing full-time since 2011.
When he's not writing about the end of the world, he likes to watch the Seattle Mariners, which more or less amounts to the same thing.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:27 pm in Romance

Touch In The Dark by A.L. Long (Sinful Temptations Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 257 kb
Overview: River Stevenson possesses all the qualities any woman would desire—compassion, sex appeal and power—yet he has never found his perfect companion. Taking a risk, he decides to take a gamble and participate in a $10,000 blind dating game. He only knows his companion by the pseudonym Sally, and must rely upon her voice, touch, and scent to understand if she’s right for him. The game only allows for him to meet one woman in person. Will the chance be worth it and if it is, can he let her in and trust her with his secrets?

Little did he know that Sally was actually Harper Scott, a woman determined to take control of her own life after being taken advantage of by many men. But when Harper slowly discovers River’s true identity and criminal bloodline, can either of them overcome their fears and trust in each other? Would their one chance be worth it?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:25 pm in Romance

Once Pecan a Time by Ellen Brooks (Magnolia Point)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: I’m no prince charming. Especially when an uninvited princess appears on my doorstep and wants to buy the one thing I can’t sell.

PHILLIP
I’m barely holding it together and would have sold this old bed & breakfast I inherited in a heartbeat if not for my daughter, who fell in love with the place at first sight.

Now I’m stuck trying to rebuild our life and reopen the B&B my grandmother left me. I don’t have time for distracting grass green eyes or a smile that turns my world upside down.

I’m determined to load the bubbly princess on the first plane back to the fairytale land she came from before she ruins everything.

But when the beauty connects with my daughter and explains why she’ll do anything to come to an agreement, even my grumpy side can’t help but let her in.

And the second I do, I’m far too gone to ever let her go.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:21 pm in Romance

Marrying My Moth Lady by Marilyn Barr (Monster Brides Romance)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Millie May Moth is desperate to stop the bulldozers from finding her treehouse. Desperate enough to kidnap the scientist the bulldozers seem to follow. Her plan turns upside-down when Dr. Horus Mills is clueless about the funding of his nonprofit and the mining company destroying the home to his research.

When Horus learns his university department provides data to the mining company destroying the forest he loves, will he risk it all to save the ecosystem he's studied for years? Or is his integrity compromised by the promise of a billionaire's promise?

Can Mille put her infatuation aside and convince him to champion her cause or will she learn the lesson 'to never meet your heroes?'