Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 11:22 am in Romance

Talk Swoony to Me (Talk to Me Romance Collections #3) by Tabatha Kiss
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Two weeks on the road with my boss? Business as usual.
Two weeks on the road with my newer, hotter boss that I had a one-night stand with four years ago? A disaster waiting to happen.

Talk Swoony to Me is a limited time romance collection featuring three of Tabatha’s swooniest book boyfriends! Binge your way through a collection of bestselling fan-favorites, including On His Face, Halftime Heartbreaker, and Ego Trip for one epically low price.
In ON HIS FACE, a young college freshman meets the man of her dreams! Too bad he’s her big brother’s best friend — and completely off-limits! HALFTIME HEARTBREAKER takes a life-long friendship to the next level when the quarterback’s best friend’s little sister wants to rid herself of her meddlesome V-card. Go on the road with your hot new boss in EGO TRIP and find out that what happens outside of Vegas… can really heat things up!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 11:14 am in Romance

Tats (Devil’s MC #3) by C.L. McGinlay
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 638 KB
Overview: Tats:
Growing up, I always thought of myself as a burden.
I was someone who wasn’t supposed to be born.
A project of a greedy woman wanting the patch but not me.
I was told daily I wasn’t wanted, that I was a failure.
And it screwed with my head.
My art and my job role within the club were my sole focus.
I refused to be tied down, to entwine a woman into this life.
I’ve seen the hurt and heartache a jealous woman can cause.
A different woman or two a night was the way I lived, refusing love.
But I didn’t count on her.
She was too young and innocent in college; I fought to stay away.
But now, years later, my body calls for her, needing a piece of her.
The fight to stay away left me.
I won’t ever settle down; I won’t ever put her in harm’s way.
Casual and fun were it for us.
Until it wasn’t.
She became my world, my everything.
I ensured that she would be kept separate from club life, not wanting her to get hurt.
But it wasn’t my club I had to worry about,
Keeping her safe became my priority.
Because she’s not just my person; she’s my light to the darkness.

Violet:
I’ve had a crush on him since I was a teen.
I didn’t think I was even on his radar.
Until I was.
But he didn’t remember, and then I was dealt with a major loss.
I went in on myself,
Focused on my studies and determined to make my parents proud.
Nothing was stopping me from achieving my goals.
But then he came back into my life.
I wanted to have some fun.
We decided to keep things casual.
And it worked for a while until it didn’t.
He became my world, and I became his.
He did everything to keep me safe.
Including keeping us a secret.
One he wasn’t willing to lose.
Even when someone wanted to take me away from him.

Posted by: rainsky at Apr 14th, 2024, 11:13 am in Audiobooks

Quantum Physics For Beginners: A Clear and Concise Guide to Quantum Mechanics and Its Real-World Applications, Demystifying Black Holes, Strings, the Multiverse, and the Theory of Everything by Andrew Reeves
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 289 MB
Overview: Have you ever wondered how a cat can be both alive and dead at the same time? Can you imagine a world where particles can communicate instantaneously across vast distances, defying the limitations of space and time? If questions like these have piqued your curiosity about the bizarrely precise yet utterly baffling quantum universe, then look no further.This comprehensive guide promises to be an utterly captivating exploration of nature's deepest layer of reality. Complex theories are meticulously unpacked and brought to life through vivid examples and crystal-clear explanations. By thoroughly demystifying these and other mind-boggling quantum phenomena, this journey through the subatomic realm promises to expand your mind while potentially upending your perception of reality itself.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 11:12 am in Romance

Baby for the Playboy Prince (Billion-Dollar Babies #4) by Holly Rayner
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 424 KB
Overview: He’s the playboy prince, who needs a bride in name only,
She’s the old friend, the most convenient candidate…
The relationship might be fake,
But things are about to get very, very real…

Lily Campbell is American royalty. Born into a life of expectation, she was willing to honor her parents’ wishes, even if it meant marrying a man she didn’t love.
She just didn’t count on him jilting her!
After surviving the worst day of her life, the last thing Lily expects is for her playboy best friend to make an offer of his own. Felix Vela is a prince, a charmer, a man known for loving and leaving women with a dashing smile on his face.He values his freedom above everything, and the only way he believes he can guarantee it is with a sham marriage to a willing friend.
The two set their terms: a fake marriage, while being nothing more than friends. What could possibly go wrong? Little do they know, there’s a massive reality check headed directly their way!

An unexpected, unescapable, and undeniable royal baby…

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 11:11 am in Romance

His Possession In Discretion (The Discretion Dynasty #1) by S.K. Angel
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 701 KB
Overview: Killian Russel is a ruthless, cutthroat, and arrogant billionaire. On track to being the wealthiest man worldwide, he has no time for love, feelings, or relationships. He has never found a woman able to make him settle down or willing to tolerate his insufferable temperament and behavior. Until he found her..

Brielle Newman is a shy, kindhearted, and trusting woman. Struggling to take care of her abandoned niece with two part-time jobs, she, too, has no time for love, feelings, or relationships. She has never met a man willing to accept her emotional baggage and responsibilities. Until she found him..
With Brielle’s toxic family coming back into her life, Killian’s rival intruding on his plans, and their relationship being built on the promise of blackmail, discretion is kept at the center of their lives. But secrets, lies, and deception are not the only things kept in hiding.
With this newfound relationship comes newfound consequences because Killian always gets what he wants, and what he wants is her. Not only has he found a personal assistant… but he’s also found a lover, a wife… a possession. And he will stop at nothing to keep his possession in discretion.

Posted by: MarsPapushi at Apr 14th, 2024, 10:56 am in History

The Call: Inside the Global Saudi Religious Project by Krithika Varagur
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: Everyone talks about "Saudi money," but no one really knows what it is. Journalist Krithika Varagur, a longtime chronicler of religion and politics, tells the story of Saudi influence as it has never been told before, in a book reported across the breadth of the Muslim world, from Nigeria to Indonesia to Kosovo.

The Call connects the dots on Saudi Arabia's campaign to propagate its brand of ultraconservative Islam worldwide after it became oil-rich in the 20th century. Varagur visits diverse outposts of its influence, from a Saudi university in Jakarta to a beleaguered Shi'a movement in Nigeria. She finds that the campaign has had remarkably broad and sometimes uniform effects, from the intolerance of religious minorities to the rise of powerful Saudi-educated clerics. The kingdom has spent billions of dollars on its da'wa, or call to Islam, at many points with the direct support of the United States. But what have been the lasting effects of Saudi influence today? And what really happened to their campaign in the 21st century, after oil revenues slumped and after their activities became increasingly subject to international scrutiny? Drawing upon dozens of interviews, government records, and historical research, The Call lays out what we really talk about when we talk about Saudi money.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History

Posted by: Zbignieww at Apr 14th, 2024, 10:52 am in General Fiction/Classics

The Dwarf of Westerbourg by Christian Heinrich Spiess, Daniel Corrick (Introduction)
Requirements: .PDF reader, 12.2 MB
Overview: The Dwarf of Westerbourg, out of print for almost two hundred years in English, and with only three copies of the original print run known to exist, is the acknowledged masterpiece of Christian Heinrich Spiess, and one of the most outrageous Gothic novels ever produced in that genre's heyday.

Set in the thirteenth century, this bizarre story of Rodolphe of Westerbourg, a knight, and the dwarf-phantom Peter, is replete with black magic, gruesome killings and horrid happenings-is, in fact, a whirlwind of strange adventure piled on strange adventure, a downward spiraling, the depths of which few works of literature have managed to achieve.

Upon its original publication in Germany in 1791, the book, with its questionable morality and unmentionable events, shocked readers and quickly became a bestseller of its time.

The Dwarf of Westerbourg, an influence on both Matthew Lewis's The Monk and the works of Ann Radcliffe, might be considered the Holy Grail of Gothic horror novels, an item for the connoisseur of the ghastly, and is here finally made available again to the English speaking public.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Posted by: Zbignieww at Apr 14th, 2024, 10:43 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

They Came with the Storm by Christopher Coleman
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 368 KB
Overview: From the author of They Came with the Snow and They Came with the Rain, comes the new and creepy standalone novel, They Came with the Storm.

It started with a raging dust storm. Then they came. And everything changed.

Through an innocent act of mischief, a trio of an ancient witches is unleashed in the small town of Clayton, New Mexico.

Years later, a dust storm suddenly appears across a stretch of Interstate 412, creating a massive crash that includes Chris Boylin and his daughter, Jaycee. They are uninjured, but while Chris goes to assist others who were not so lucky, his daughter disappears.

In the thick air of the storm, just before the clouds clear, Chris sees a pair of haunting shapes outlined in a glow of light.

The search for Jaycee dead ends, but a website article about an abduction in 1939--one eerily similar to Jaycee's--leads Chris to an elderly man named Arthur Richland, whose terrifying childhood story of his sister Ruby just might be the answer to saving a missing girl's life.

What came with the storm? And are they responsible for the mysterious disappearances?

Do not miss this creepy new tale from the author readers are comparing to Dean Koontz and Stephen King. Grab your copy today and prepare to be swept into a story you won't soon forget.

They Came with the Storm is a standalone novel, not part of a series.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy > Horror