Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:43 pm in Audiobooks

Edge Of Darkness by Lara Adrian (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy 3)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 93 mb
Overview: Lenora Calhoun has lived in tiny Parrish Falls all her life. Owner of the local diner that’s been in her family for generations, Leni’s as stalwart and stubborn as the tall pines that surround her. That unshakable resolve doesn’t sit well with everyone, least of all the most powerful family in the logging town. Leni’s been the target of their animosity for years, but with their escalating threats now putting an innocent child’s safety at risk, she takes a desperate chance on a dangerous stranger--a man who is something more than human. Knox’s deadly skills and turbulent gaze should be warning enough for Leni to guard her heart, yet she cannot deny the yearning he stirs in her blood. For the merciless Breed male is the only man she can trust in a town full of secrets, and where taking a stand could rip away everything she holds dear.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:42 pm in Romance

The Interns by Birdie Jones (The Stanton Brothers Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Maya Hendricks, a no-nonsense law student, has a plan: graduate top of her class, move to a big city, land a job with a top intellectual property firm, and make partner by her thirtieth birthday.

Reed Stanton, a former small town sheriff’s deputy, also has a plan: get through his final year of law school, move back home, secure a job in the district attorney’s office, and clean up corruption in his hometown.

A summer associateship at a prestigious law firm in Atlanta brings them together, and first impressions are...not good. At all. Once they start their case, however, they are surprised to find how well they work together, and even more surprised by what they discover about each other along the way. It turns out that Maya has a heart bigger than any of the cities she dreams of moving to, and Reed has intelligence and drive that belie his humble roots.

Neither expected to meet their match, but it happened, and now they must figure out how, and even if, a relationship fits into their plans.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:41 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Midnight of Ashes by Tessa Hale (Dragons of Ember Hollow Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: One moment changed everything. A split-second decision to try to save one of my five dragon mates nearly cost my life. And now nothing is the same.

Knox, Cáel, and Cillian treat me like I’ll break at any moment, while Maddox keeps a careful distance. And Easton won’t look at me at all.

We’re supposed to be fated by the stars, but we’re falling apart. Enemies still lurk around every corner, but the guys vow we’ll be ready when they come.

But evil has a way of striking when you least expect it. And none of us are ready for who might be pulling the strings…
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:40 pm in Romance

Dad Bod Orc by Tana Stone (Dad Bod Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: I needed a break. A break from the paparazzi, a break from my co-star ex, and a break from being the hottest new actress in Hollywood.

I did not need an orc bodyguard.

But my overprotective dad refuses to let me go on a location shoot without a security detail, and he’s picked the toughest, scariest bodyguard in LA to accompany me. Too bad Roc is also my dad’s friend and my teenage crush. This won’t be awkward at all.

There’s no doubt that Roc is huge and gorgeous and monstrously sexy, but he has the overprotective tendencies of a badass and the antisocial tendencies of an orc. Not always a great combo.

When we end up stranded in a crappy roadside motel with only the world’s cheesiest honeymoon suite available, there’s only one bed and too many mirrors. So much for my plan of avoiding the orc I’d thought I’d never see again.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:39 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Crossroads of Oblivion #1 by Dem Mikhailov
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: Some dream of prosperity, of living a calm and peaceful life. But not me. Having reached the pinnacles of success, I can't stop thinking about the past, about a time when any misstep could spell disaster, when I had to pay, work, and risk everything for even the slightest gain and each day was like walking a knife's edge. That's all in the past now. This peaceful, predictable, and privileged life isn't so bad. But it's boring!

Be wary of desire, lest it shape your reality. A new life will find you, and it won't be comfortable. You'll wake up in a strange place, where every day is a fight for survival and you can't rest for a minute if you want to find food and shelter. It is both a cell and a universe all to itself. The question is: will you be able to find out where you are and how to escape
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:38 pm in Romance

A Perfect Match by Margaux Thorne (The Cricket Club Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.1 MB
Overview: He taught her how to win, she showed him how to live.

Marriage and babies are the farthest things from Miss Myfanwy Wright’s mind. Cricket is her one and only love, which is why she created the Single Ladies’ Cricket Club. A club where like-minded single women can bond together over sport; it is a sanctuary for those who don’t wish to spend endless hours gossiping over tea and needlepoint or compromise their interest with a husband’s.

But after three straight years of losing to the Matron’s Club, Myfanwy’s team is showing signs of collapse. And the fact that her best friend might be next in line to get married—and desert the club—is too much to bear.

If Myfanwy’s going to beat the Matrons and save her team, she will have to find a coach who can lead the Single Ladies to victory. Luckily, she doesn’t have to search far. Her guardian is one of the best cricketers to ever play the game. Unfortunately, he can only see out of one eye, walks with a limp, is drunk half the day, and is the most disagreeable—and handsome—man she’s ever met …
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:36 pm in Romance

And Omega Makes Four by Aria Grace (Alphas Plus One Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.2 mb
Overview: Three alphas were on the run, the only survivors of their pack and out in the world alone. Just trying to stay together and alive.
Never staying in one place for more than a few days at a time.
And definitely not looking for an omega to tag along.
But when a small wolf escapes a forced betrothal, he finds himself right in the middle of an even tenser environment.
Not because he wasn't interested in the three alphas individually but because he didn't know it was possible for them to all build a family together.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MMMM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:34 pm in Romance

Haunted By the Devil by Kinsley Kincaid (The Devil's Society Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: My life was normal.
Just my mom and I, living in a small town on the East Coast.
The eve of my twenty first birthday, it all changed.
A father I have never known returned and took me away from all I knew.
Trapped and tortured.
Destined for something I knew nothing about.
Little did I know, my entire life, I’d been haunted by the devil himself.
He was always watching and waiting.
As leader of an infamous cult in our area, this is no longer a haunting.
He is here.
And I’m terrified.