Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 4:10 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Artist - June, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 43mb TRUE PDF
Overview: The Artist's Magazine is the world’s leading magazine for serious, active artists of all skill levels. Readers learn painting and drawing firsthand from other artists through written instruction and reproduction, guiding them step-by-step through the creative process. The magazine shows readers a wide variety of creative options, teaching the fundamentals of art making, presenting techniques in different painting and drawing media.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: miguel1984 at Today, 4:08 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Zombies Versus Robots: Mademoiselle Consuela and Her Army of One by Amber Benson, Chris Ryall and Ashley Wood
Requirements: .MOBI reader, 1.30MB
Overview: A Zombies Versus Robots original short story by Amber Benson. Like a princess in a tower, young Consuela lives alone on a secluded island with only her loyal Warbot for company. And then the pirates come.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 4:07 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Guardian Weekly - Vol. 210 No. 16, 19 April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 27mb TRUE PDF
Overview: The Guardian Weekly, founded in 1919, is an edited selection of some of the best journalism found in the Guardian and Observer newspapers in the UK and the Guardian’s digital editions in the UK, US and Australia.

Posted by: Basia1971 at Today, 3:34 am in Audiobooks

The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm by Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm, Jack Zipes (Translator), Joel Richards, Cassandra Campbell (Narrators)
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 361.7MB
Overview: When Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm published their Children's and Household Tales in 1812, followed by a second volume in 1815, they had no idea that such stories as "Rapunzel", "Hansel and Gretel", and "Cinderella" would become the most celebrated in the world. Yet few people today are familiar with the majority of tales from the two early volumes, since in the next four decades the Grimms would publish six other editions, each extensively revised in content and style. For the very first time, The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm makes available in English all 156 stories from the 1812 and 1815 editions. These narrative gems, are newly translated and brought together in one beautiful audiobook. From "The Frog King" to "The Golden Key", wondrous worlds unfold - heroes and heroines are rewarded, weaker animals triumph over the strong, and simple bumpkins prove themselves not so simple after all. Esteemed fairy tale scholar Jack Zipes offers accessible translations that retain the spare description and engaging storytelling style of the originals. Indeed, this is what makes the tales from the 1812 and 1815 editions unique - they reflect diverse voices, rooted in oral traditions, that are absent from the Grimms' later, more embellished collections of tales. Zipes' introduction gives important historical context, and the book includes the Grimms' prefaces and notes. A delight to read, The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm presents these peerless stories to a whole new generation of readers.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Today, 2:54 am in Tech & Devices

5G NR Modelling in MATLAB: Network Architecture, Protocols, and Physical Layer by Tulsi Pawan Fowdur, Madhavsingh Indoonundon, Dragorad A. Milovanovic
Requirements: .PDF reader, 48.8 MB
Overview: 5G is the fifth generation of cellular technology. It is designed to increase speed, reduce latency, and improve the flexibility of wireless services. 5G New Radio (NR) is the enabler of three key service classes: Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB), Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications (URLLC), and Massive Machine-Type Communications (mMTC). The 5G network is expected to deliver a wide range of services that includes eMBB, mMTC, and URLLC. To realize such a diverse set of requirements, the 5G network has evolved as a multilayer network that uses various technological advances to offer an extensive range of wireless services. Several technologies, such as software-defined networking, network function virtualization, edge computing, cloud computing, and small cells, are being integrated into the 5G networks to fulfill the need for diverse requirements. This book provides a detailed description of the fundamental aspects of 5G. It gives an in-depth coverage of the network architecture of 5G by considering both the network reference point architecture and the service-based architecture. The MathWorks introduced MATLAB’s 5G Toolbox which provides standard-compliant functions and examples for the simulation of the 5G environment. In this book, functions from the toolbox were used to build the 5G NR end-to-end physical layer model for Packet Data Shared Channel (PDSCH) processing and to calculate the PDSCH throughput, Bit Error Rate (BER), and Block Error Rate (BLER). Moreover, MATLAB models of each block have been used to simulate a complete 5G downlink system.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: Basia1971 at Today, 2:26 am in Audiobooks

Life after Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon - Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond A. Moody Jr, Dick Hill (Narrator)
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 136.5MB
Overview: In Life after Life, Raymond Moody investigates more than 100 case studies of people who experienced "clinical death" and were subsequently revived. First published in 1975, this classic exploration of life after death started a revolution in popular attitudes about the afterlife and established Dr. Moody as the world's leading authority in the field of near-death experiences.

Life after Life sold millions of copies and forever changed the way we understand both death and life. The extraordinary stories presented here provide evidence that there is life after physical death, as Moody recounts the testimonies of those who have been to the "other side" and back, all bearing striking similarities. These moving and inspiring accounts give us a glimpse of the peace and unconditional love that await us all.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 2:16 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times - April 19, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 209mb
Overview: The Times, daily newspaper published in London, UK.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 2:08 am in Romance

Learn Your Lesson by Kandi Steiner (Kings of the Ice 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: My mother only wanted me to learn one lesson growing up…

Men are trash.

Her father left her, and then my father left us. Being raised by her and my grandmother, I was surrounded by the reminder to be independent and guard my heart.

After my one and only experience with a boy in college fell flatter than a pancake, I realized they were right — and I was content to live the life of a twenty-six-year-old cat lady.

Until Will Perry blew my quiet world to smithereens.

Starting goalie for the Tampa Bay Ospreys and the kind of hot that scrambles your brain, all I was ever supposed to be to him was his daughter’s kindergarten teacher. Then, in a twist of events, his temporary nanny.

But temporary turns to permanent, and when I move into his pool house, everything changes.

He’s impossibly grumpy and focused on only two things: hockey, and taking care of his daughter. I’m only focused on using this new income to pay back my student loans.

But in that house, I feel his heated gaze beneath that permanent scowl, the way it lingers and warms my skin. And though I know my mother would lose her mind if she knew, my dreams have become midnight fantasies about my long-haired, muscle-lined mystery of a boss.

When the tension becomes too much, we break, and we make a deal.

He still needs a nanny. I still need a paycheck and for my matriarchy to not disown me. But Will agrees to teach me everything I’ve always wanted to learn, and I’m all too eager to be his student.

I can do this. I’m a grown woman. I can explore my sexuality with the hottest goalie on earth and still remain one-hundred percent professional. And I can definitely do it all without catching feelings.

I have to.

Otherwise, I’ll end up heartbroken in my mother’s arms while she shakes her head and asks me if I’ll ever learn my lesson.
Genre: Fiction > Romance