Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: rainsky at 9 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Nostalgia: A History of a Dangerous Emotion by Agnes Arnold-Forster
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 239 MB
Overview: In Nostalgia: A History of a Dangerous Emotion, Agnes Arnold-Forster blends neuroscience and psychology with the history of medicine and emotions to explore the evolution of nostalgia from its first identification in seventeenth-century Switzerland (when it was held to be an illness that could, quite literally, kill you) to the present day (when it is co-opted by advertising agencies and politicians alike to sell us goods and policies). Nostalgia is a social and political emotion, vulnerable to misuse, and one that reflects the anxieties of the age. It is one of the many ways we communicate a desire for the past, dissatisfaction with the present and our visions for the future. Arnold-Forster’s fascinating history of this complex, slippery emotion is a lens through which to consider the changing pace of society, our collective feelings of regret, dislocation and belonging, the conditions of modern and contemporary work, and the politics of fear and anxiety. It is also a clear-eyed analysis of what we are doing now, how we feel about it and what we might want to change about the world we live in.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Bapapa at 15 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

Shares Magazine - 25 April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 34mb TRUE PDF
Overview: Shares is the weekly digital magazine for private investors. Founded in 1999, the editorial team at Shares have a history of expertly serving the needs of readers, through challenging markets and an ever changing financial landscape. The Shares team ensure that, however much you have to invest and whatever your personal priorities, you always have the very best information to help you make the right decisions. Every week Shares provides a wealth of investment ideas, essential data on the markets and unmissable articles giving you insight into stocks, funds and much more
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: Tigha at 16 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

New Scientist International Edition - 27 April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 45.8 MB
Overview: New Scientist covers the latest developments in science and technology that will impact your world. New Scientist employs and commissions the best writers in their fields from all over the world. Our editorial team provide cutting-edge news, award-winning features and reports, written in concise and clear language that puts discoveries and advances in the context of everyday life today and in the future.

Posted by: Tigha at 18 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

Reason - June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 26.9 MB | True PDF
Overview: Reason is the monthly magazine of "free minds and free markets." It covers politics, culture, and ideas through a provocative mix of news, analysis, commentary, and reviews. Reason provides a refreshing alternative to right-wing and left-wing opinion magazines by making a principled case for liberty and individual choice in all areas of human activity.

Posted by: juandelacruz at 19 minutes ago in Romance

The Secrets We Hide by Berlin Wick
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: Creating our fantasy jars filled with love notes of our secret desires was a way to revive the monotonous routine that had become our marriage.

But pulling that little piece of paper with my husband's most desired secret was a shock I wasn’t prepared for.

To watch my wife

I never knew that he was a voyeur.
I didn’t realize he had a hunger to witness another man give me pleasure.
And I had no idea I would like it as much as I did.

Meeting the perfect man to fulfill this desire was easy.
Having him take me in the corner of a dark club while my husband watched was surprisingly simple.
Running into the sexy stranger at my new client meeting the next day, extremely problematic.

Especially because I never told him I was married. Especially because a desire still burns for both him and for my husband. And the secrets we hide could destroy us all.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Bapapa at 19 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

C++ & Python for Beginners - 18th Edition, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 41mb
Overview: Learn the basics of Python and C++ and expand your skills! High-quality guidebook, featuring detailed guides from a team of experts. Learn Python and apply it to real-world programs. Start to learn the basics of C++ and top tips for working with code. Python and C++ are two of the most powerful and feature-rich programming languages. Being able to understand and use either enables you to better understand today’s technologies and how they interact with us and our environment.

Posted by: Tigha at 19 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

Country Style - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 123.4 MB
Overview: Country Style celebrates the diversity of modern country living. Brings to life the stories of inspirational people and places from around Australia - coast to coast. We visit amazing homes and gardens, travel through Australia's most vibrant regional centres and sample all the good things the country has to offer.

Posted by: rainsky at 21 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Upgrade Your Brain: Unlock Your Life’s Full Potential by Patrick Holford
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 345 MB
Overview: Do you often feel exhausted and negative? Do you spend your days feeling tired and wired? Your nights unable to fall asleep easily, or without a drink? Do you wake up anxious and stressed and in need a coffee to get going? Do you forget what you were doing, forget people’s names and where you put things? Is your mental acuity and memory slipping? Are you concerned about your memory or mental wellbeing? Something depressing is happen to humanity, and possibly even you. Our brains are degenerating and – in parallel – we’re seeing a worrying increase in mental illness across the world. Rates of anxiety, depression, dementia, ADHD and autism are all increasing at an alarming rate across the globe. According to the World Health Organisation, our declining brain health is the greatest threat we face – more than cancer, diabetes or obesity. Individually and collectively,though, we can optimise our brain health and cognitive function – to improve mood, memory, stress resilience, sleep and ability to focus. How? By understanding the powerful effects that nutrition and other holistic lifestyle factors can have on our brains. In Upgrade Your Brain, bestselling author Patrick Holford will draw on his 40 years’ of expertise – as well as countless experts from around the world – to teach us all how to reverse the tide.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction