Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:55 pm in Romance

Ravishing his Duchess (Seductive Mysteries #1) by Scarlett Osborne
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 563 KB
Overview: “You want to play games, little wife?”

Two years after her friend’s disappearance, Diana is the only one still looking for her. Even if it takes her into the darkest alleys of London, kissing a most distracting, mysterious man.
As the son of a murderer, Duke Andrew knows only an arranged marriage can save his name. But upon meeting his bride, he realizes he has tasted her lips before…
And, unexpectedly, Diana has a condition: He must show her what it truly means to be a woman. Yet Andrew refuses to let his dark desires corrupt his innocent little wife.
Even if she begs for it…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:53 pm in Romance

Taming the Highland Misfits Collection by Olivia Kerr
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 722 KB
Overview: Can danger resist a fierce heart's roar?

Let Olivia’s newest collection sweep you away with the tales of three fierce lasses confronting the shadows of their hearts. Amidst tumultuous emotions and the perils of forbidden love, these resilient women must navigate a world where falling in love with an outlaw comes with dire consequences.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Medieval

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:47 pm in Romance

A Ruined Bride for the Duke (Brides of Innocence #3) by Harriet Caves
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 557 KB
Overview: “We are married in name only. All you need to do is care for my daughter.”

Between the lecherous suitor she slapped and her insufferable cousin, Imogene knows she is ruined. Unless a miracle happens.
Duke Aaron is a widowed father desperate for a wife. So when the money he is owed by Imogene’s cousin is far overdue, he demands to be paid in kind.
But his new bride is nothing like the obedient lady he had expected. Now the only way to silence the spitfire is to claim her lips…
Genre: Fiction > Romance Regency

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:45 pm in Romance

Ruin (Bound By Sin #2) by Anna Argento
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 663 KB
Overview: JULIETTE
I can’t believe Griffin Davis wants me.
Griffin Davis, who’s seven years older and used to be my brother’s best friend.
Griffin Davis, who’s gorgeous, lives in a beautiful house on the beach and drives a Porsche.
Griffin Davis, who refused to touch me until I turned eighteen, and when I did, worshipped and adored me in every possible way. He’s the kindest person I’ve ever met, and treats me like a precious object.
Breakfast in bed, snuggles on Sunday mornings, flowers every week. He gave me a credit card with no spending limit, bought me a pair of designer shoes and is paying my college tuition.
When I was nine, I said I wanted to marry him. And it looks like my childhood wish could come true.
There’s only one catch: he’s one of Miami’s biggest drug lords.
He’s the perfect boyfriend in every way. But one.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:40 pm in Romance

Under Oklahoma Stars: An Only an Okie Will Do Collection by Becca Turner
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 569 KB
Overview: Under Oklahoma Stars contains three novellas set in Swells, Oklahoma in the same storyverse as the Only an Okie Will Do series.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Western

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:37 pm in Tech & Devices

Introduction to Data Science: A Python Approach to Concepts, Techniques and Applications 2nd Edition by Laura Igual, Santi Seguí
Requirements: .PDF reader, 10 MB
Overview: This accessible and classroom-tested textbook/reference presents an introduction to the fundamentals of the interdisciplinary field of Data Science. The coverage spans key concepts from statistics, Machine Learning/Deep Learning and responsible Data Science, useful techniques for network analysis and natural language processing (NLP), and practical applications of Data Science such as recommender systems or sentiment analysis. This book includes three different kinds of chapters. The first kind is about Python extensions. Python was originally designed to have a minimum number of data objects (int, float, string, etc.); but when dealing with data, it is necessary to extend the native set to more complex objects such as (NumPy) numerical arrays or (Pandas) data frames. The second kind of chapter includes techniques and modules to perform statistical analysis and Machine Learning. Finally, there are some chapters that describe several applications of Data Science, such as building recommenders or sentiment analysis. The composition of these chapters was chosen to offer a panoramic view of the Data Science field, but we encourage the reader to delve deeper into these topics and to explore those topics that have not been covered: big data analytics and more advanced mathematical and statistical methods (e.g., Bayesian statistics). This book is addressed to upper-tier undergraduate and beginning graduate students from technical disciplines. Moreover, this book is also addressed to professional audiences following continuous education short courses and to researchers from diverse areas following self-study courses. Basic skills in computer science, mathematics, and statistics are required. Code programming in Python is of benefit.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:32 pm in Romance

Sharing the Nanny by Krista Wolf
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 428 KB
Overview: What do you do when your best male friends are fighting over you? Not just as a nanny to their little ones, but as a lover, as a girlfriend, as someone to protect and keep and share?

Harper Hayes is a nerd on a mission. She has to finish innovating her revolutionary new virtual reality software, so she can license the tech to the highest bidder.
Only her timeline is tight. She’s racing competitors to market, and running out of funds. So when she’s saved from a dangerously bad date by three old friends whose nanny abruptly split town? She’s more than willing to take the job.
But the guys have more in mind than just splitting her as a nanny. Each shares a butterfly-inducing history with Harper, and some of these pasts are fraught with steamy landmines of unfinished business…
Adrian is the one who got away – the scrumptious boy next door, now a full-grown man and male model with a rugged jawline and panty-dropping smile. His best friend Jax is her long-time arch-nemesis – bitter frenemies with the white-hot spark of potential benefits. And there’s Preston, the ripped, handsome uber-nerd who swept her off her feet a year ago, and hasn’t been seen since. The legendary night they shared is burned into her memory, and is something she just can’t let go.
Luckily, there’s enough of Harper to go around. So when the three of them agree to share her, both alone and together, life becomes rather amazing. At least, that is, until one of her closest competitors pulls something so wicked, so wrong, it threatens to destroy everything she’s ever worked for.

Can Harper’s three vengeful new boyfriends step in to help stop him? Or will everything they’ve built together come tumbling down around them?

Posted by: krupuk1 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:30 pm in Educational

Seeds: Physiology of Development, Germination and Dormancy, 3rd Edition by J. Derek Bewley
Requirements: .PDF reader, 28.4 MB
Overview: This updated and much revised third edition of Seeds: Physiology of Development, Germination and Dormancy provides a thorough overview of seed biology and incorporates much of the progress that has been made during the past fifteen years. With an emphasis on placing information in the context of the seed, this new edition includes recent advances in the areas of molecular biology of development and germination, as well as fresh insights into dormancy, ecophysiology, desiccation tolerance, and longevity. Authored by preeminent authorities in the field, this book is an invaluable resource for researchers, teachers, and students interested in the diverse aspects of seed biology.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational