Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: rainsky at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:29 pm in Audiobooks

Populus: Living and Dying in the Wealth, Smoke and Din of Ancient Rome by Guy de la Bédoyère
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 839 MB
Overview: A Time Travellers Guide to Ancient Rome - by one of the best historians of the ancient world. Living in ancient Rome was superbly and vividly recorded by Rome's historians, philosophers, and poets who were acutely aware of the seething and voluptuous nature of a city that ruled the known world. Through the words of Tacitus, Seneca, Martial, and a host of others including ordinary Romans, Guy de la Bédoyère takes the reader into a world of violent politics, civil disorder, unspeakably brutal entertainments, extravagance, decadence, eroticism, exotica, and staggering inequality, participated in daily by the Roman people from the hyper-rich elite to the lowliest slaves. Populus places those who experienced Rome in person at the forefront of their story, from the rabble-rousing senator Clodius Pulcher to Pliny the Elder and Hortensia who defended the rights of women in court to the ex-slave and celebrity baker Eurysaces.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:28 pm in Romance

Saving Sophia (The Daddies of Woodland Ridge) by Pixie Parker
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 326 KB
Overview: Welcome to Woodland Ridge
Five strict men heal a broken past while discovering the women they can’t live without

She’s a girl on the run
He’s a strict Daddy with an eye for potential

After escaping a lonely childhood, Sophia is invisible, working a job she hates. When an embarrassing mistake gets her fired, she thinks things can’t get much worse. Then she stumbles into the crosshairs of a killer. She panics until coincidence lands her in the lap of a kind stranger with gorgeous gray eyes and a stash of emergency lollipops.

Focused on his family’s recent loss, Ethan’s not looking for a relationship when Sophia drops out of a police station, right into his arms. One look tells him she’s more than ‘just’ a waitress. She’s sensitive, sweet, and desperately in need of a Daddy. From her strange taste in food to her nervous habit of twisting her words, he’s convinced she’s what’s been missing from his life. To unravel the secrets she’s keeping, he’ll need to earn her trust, coaxing out the shy Little hiding in her heart.

Under Ethan’s guidance, Sophia opens up, letting go of the old demons that haunt her. But there’s one demon she can’t escape. The killer’s still out there, waiting for his chance to strike. Sophia will have to take one final leap of faith to believe she is a girl worth saving.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:26 pm in Audiobooks

Dream Of Darkness by Reginald Hill
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 97 mb
Overview: Sairey Ellis's father is writing his memoirs. As an ex-security man whose life work has been in Africa, his revelations will be explosive, blowing the lid off British and Kenyan support for Idi Amin, and exposing the degree of unofficial British connivance in Rhodesian sanctions-busting. He must be persuaded not to publish.
This complex thriller from the acclaimed Reginald Hill takes a cool and pitiless look at the role of the security service, and its effect on the individuals, both innocent and knowing, who become caught up in it. Gripping, assured and perceptive in its psychology, here is a chillingly convincing portrait of the repercussions of a life of espionage.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:25 pm in Romance

The Key To Waking Up by Runa Nelson, Elsa Gryte (Dark Galaxy Omnibus)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 705 KB
Overview: ~Her~
It’s just one thing after another. Stolen from my home, taken from my friends, and robbed of my senses. I may have escaped the island, but I will live there forever. Locked in my own head, forced to relive every minute. Every second. The monsters are out to play. They haunt me, my nightmares, my existence. How can I remain the same person I once was?

~Him~
She’s just supposed to be an assignment– something to watch over and toy around with. I don’t know if I’ll be able to save her from her demons, but maybe she can eventually join mine.
If she could just wake up for me.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Contemporary

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:23 pm in Romance

Billion Dollar Grumpy Dad by Eve Madison (Seattle Single Dad #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 373 KB
Overview: He’s a billionaire grump. She’s the nanny he never knew he needed. Will unexpected love bloom amid daily chaos?
Leaving my law career was never part of my plan, but neither was becoming a nanny. Especially not for him.

Aidan Sullivan. Billionaire. Ultimate grump.
His suits are sharp, his frowns sharper, but when he smiles at his daughter… my heart forgets the reasons we’re worlds apart.
This nanny gig was meant to be a stopgap. A temporary fix while supporting my dad and planning my next move.
But the way Aidan reads bedtime stories, the unexpected warmth in his eyes when he looks at me… it’s making me dream of a future I thought I didn’t want.
Should I risk it all for a love that was never supposed to be part of the deal?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:22 pm in Romance

Bonding with the Mountain Man (Rosewood Ridge Mavericks #3) by Lilah Hart
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 157 KB
Overview: She’s never had a say in her future. One tryst in the garden with him might change all that.

I don’t want to be like my big sister. As I watch her marry the son of one of Dad’s golfing buddies, though, I know that’s the path I’m on.
Maybe that’s why the hunky mountain man looks so good. When we sneak off in the middle of the wedding reception, I feel freer than ever.
But it’s more than just rebelling against my overbearing father. I feel things for Julian. Things that show me what love and family are supposed to feel like.
Now that I’ve had a taste of it, how can I ever go back?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:18 pm in Romance

The Stolen Duke by Luiza Eckel (The Three Dukes #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Sometimes, love finds us when we least expect it…
Eleanor Middleton finds herself in a critical situation, burdened with debts, she risks losing her beloved home and all her possessions. Desperate for a solution, Ellie follows her young sister’s advice, and as soon as she has the chance, she kidnaps a duke with the intention of demanding a ransom… or marriage.

… in the most unlikely people…
Theodore Griffin has just lost his father and become the new Duke of Albany, but along with the title comes unwanted obligations. To access the wealth of his duchy, Theo must marry his stepmother, or circumvent the situation by marrying a wealthy heiress! Neither option is attractive to him.

… and in the most bizarre situations possible!
However, fate ends up choosing the perfect bride for the duke when Eleanor kidnaps him and locks him in a cellar during a random ball. Now, Ellie and Theo will have to deal not only with the attraction that afflicts them but also with possible death threats.

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:10 pm in Audiobooks

The Only Game by Reginald Hill
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 255 mb
Overview: When a four-year-old child is abducted from an Essex kindergarten, Detective Inspector Dog Cicero soon realizes that this is to be no routine investigation. Something about the child's mother troubles him. Maybe it's just the fact that she comes from Derry, and Cicero's Northern Ireland scars go deeper than his ruined face. But he feels there's more to it than that. Why, for instance, is Superintendent Toby Tench leaving his devious Special Branch footprints all over Cicero's Romchurch patch? And why does he want the courts to release Jane Maguire on bail after she makes an incriminating confession? Tench plays his cards close to his chest, and Cicero finds the odds are stacked against him both personally and professionally -- not that he will let that stop him. For Dog's a gambling man, and when death's the only game in town, a gambling man has got to play.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Mystery/Thriller