Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:34 pm in Audiobooks

The Highlander Takes A Bride by Lynsay Sands (Highland Brides 3)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 265 mb
Overview: A bold, seductive laird meets his passionate match in a scintillating Highland romance from New York Times best-selling author Lynsay Sands
Sword fighting, swearing, and riding astride come naturally to Saidh Buchanan. Simpering and holding her tongue - definitely not. Raised alongside seven boisterous brothers, Saidh has little interest in saddling herself with a husband...until she glimpses the new Laird MacDonnell bathing naked in the loch. Though she's far from a proper lady, the brawny Highlander makes Saidh feel every inch a woman.
She has an angel's looks, a warrior's temper, and seeks out his kisses with wanton eagerness. Little wonder that Greer is intrigued by his comely guest. When reckless desire overtakes them, he's more than willing to make an honest woman of her. But Saidh is the target of a hidden enemy, and Greer faces the battle of his life to safeguard the woman he wants above all others.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Historical Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:30 pm in Erotic

Wilderness Desires: A Hotwife Adventure series by Alex Lee (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 469 KB
Overview: Join Gabi and Teddy as they embark on a daring adventure across wild territories and uncharted desires in the “Wilderness Desires: A Hotwife Adventure” series. From a survival game laced with intrigue and unexpected turns to escalating passions that test their boundaries and fidelity, their journey dives deep into the heart of temptation, freedom, and the pursuit of the extraordinary. Across two enthralling books, “Wife’s Wilderness Game” and “Wife Goes Wilder”, discover a tale of adventure, desire, and the complex dance between loyalty and longing.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Image Image
Posted by: EllieW at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:29 pm in Biographies & Memoirs

Dear America: Notes of an Undocumented Citizen by Jose Antonio Vargas
Requirements: ePUB or PDF Reader | 1.03 MB
Overview: Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, called “the most famous undocumented immigrant in America,” tackles one of the defining issues of our time in this explosive and deeply personal call to arms.
“This is not a book about the politics of immigration. This book––at its core––is not about immigration at all. This book is about homelessness, not in a traditional sense, but in the unsettled, unmoored psychological state that undocumented immigrants like myself find ourselves in. This book is about lying and being forced to lie to get by; about passing as an American and as a contributing citizen; about families, keeping them together, and having to make new ones when you can’t. This book is about constantly hiding from the government and, in the process, hiding from ourselves. This book is about what it means to not have a home.
After 25 years of living illegally in a country that does not consider me one of its own, this book is the closest thing I have to freedom.”
—Jose Antonio Vargas, from Dear America
Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs > Immigration

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:28 pm in Erotic

Rise of the NTR Villain series by N.T. Robinson (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 965 KB
Overview: This is an extremely 18+ MFFF harem novel with adult themes of NTR (netori), cheating, and adultery taking place in a fantasy world with some gamelit and litrpg elements. The MC is a villain. He's also kind of an asshole. Please don't read if you don't like this kind of stuff. You have been warned.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic Fantasy

Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:26 pm in Erotic

His MILF Toys by Grayson Banks (It Takes a MILF Village #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 166 KB
Overview: These MILFs are determined to take care of him in every way he needs...

Poor Max. When his parents die in a car accident, he's left alone in this world. Thankfully, his mom's four busty best friends vow to take the eighteen-year-old in and care for him. What they don't know but are soon to find out is that dopey Max has a secret - a BIG secret. Their husbands aren't thrilled to have the young man around. Something is up with Max, they're sure of it, but their wives are determined to cater to Max's every need - and his depraved desires.

One by one, these hot MILFs, teachers, and executives will fall to unassuming Max in this dark, cheating age gap harem novel from Grayson Banks, writer of the Corruptions series and Neighborhood Sins!
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:24 pm in Romance

You’re the Boss by Emma Hart
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 329 KB
Overview: Current life goal: hand in my resignation and get out from under the thumb of my cold, demanding boss that I’ve not-so-lovingly nicknamed The Bastard.
After a month of trying and failing to get the infuriating man to accept it, his grandfather offers me the chance I’ve been waiting for: go on a trip up north for six weeks for a project that will solidify my boss’ position as the company Vice-President, and he’ll personally see to it that my resignation is processed on our return.
The catch? I have to live with him for those six weeks.
That’s exactly how I acquire a rich, handsome roommate who doesn’t seem to know what a shirt is, can’t operate a washing machine, and might actually set the kitchen on fire.
They’re all sides of Theodore Black I’ve never seen before, but I still don’t know if I want to kick him or kiss him.
Until I accidentally walk in on him doing some self-care in the shower.
And maybe… the office isn’t the only place he’s the boss.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Comedy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:22 pm in Romance

Stuck in Love: Three Sexy Forced Proximity Novellas by Jenny Bunting
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 336 KB
Overview: For three friends in San Francisco, fate needs to give them a little nudge toward love.

An airplane flight, an elevator, and a roller coaster are the fairy godmothers in these three sexy forced proximity novellas, bound in an exciting second edition of this paperback, recently updated with all new bonus content!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 19th, 2024, 1:18 pm in Romance

A Sinful Gift by Emma Castle
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 196 KB
Overview: Kidnapped by one man and given to another…to be shared…
Feisty, brave and intelligent, Hazel Callahan isn’t afraid of many things in life. Until she’s kidnapped while leaving a bar by a gorgeous mountain man. Her mysterious captor tells her that she’s to be a gift to his friend.

When she meets the man who will be the master of her fate, she never imagined she would actually be tempted to surrender to him, or that she’d be willing when he tells her he plans to share her with the mountain man who first took her.

A game of seduction begins and soon Hazel fears she may never want to leave…
Genre: Fiction > Romance