Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: polkapatti at 3 minutes ago in Mystery/Thriller

Coffee Cup Mysteries Series (1-2) by Neila Young
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 2.3MB | Retail
Overview: Neila Young is a Midwestern girl and a lover of coffee, live music, and horror movies, not necessarily in that order.

Writing (and reading) mysteries are Neila’s passion, and she approaches each day by thinking, “everything is a story.” She has been writing all her life and can’t remember a time when she wanted to do anything else. She loves to take notes and spin tales about the quirky characters she meets, and she has found that she can create some great stories by asking “what if” and “suppose that…”

Neila studied journalism at the University of Kansas then spent many years suffering the trials of corporate America, writing about everything from financial risk management to software user manuals to website copy about radiators (sadly, that’s not a joke). She finally decided to take the plunge and write the cozy mysteries she loves so much, complete with recipes!
Genre: Fiction > Mystery /Thriller

Image Image
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: HansAdam at 16 minutes ago in General

The Antisocial Network: The GameStop Short Squeeze and the Ragtag Group of Amateur Traders That Brought Wall Street to Its Knees by Ben Mezrich
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.5mb
Overview: Bestselling author Ben Mezrich offers a gripping, beat-by-beat account of how a loosely affiliate group of private investors and internet trolls on a subreddit called WallStreetBets took down one of the biggest hedge funds on Wall Street, firing the first shot in a revolution that threatens to upend the establishment.

It’s the story of financial titans like Gabe Plotkin of hedge fund Melvin Capital, one of the most respected and staid funds on the Street, billionaires like Elon Musk, Steve Cohen, Mark Cuban, Robinhood co-CEOs Vlad Tenev and Baiju Bhatt, and Ken Griffin of Citadel Securities. Over the course of four incredible days, each in their own way must reckon with a formidable force they barely understand, let alone saw coming: everyday men and women on WallStreetBets like nurse Kim Campbell, college student Jeremy Poe, and the enigmatic Keith “RoaringKitty” Gill, whose unfiltered livestream videos captivated a new generation of stock market enthusiasts.

The unlikely focus of the battle: GameStop, a flailing brick-and-mortar dinosaur catering to teenagers and outsiders that had somehow held on as the world rapidly moved online. At first, WallStreetBets was a joke—a meme-filled, freewheeling place to share shoot-the-moon investment tips, laugh about big losses, and post diamond hand emojis. Until some members noticed an opportunity in GameStop—and rode a rocket ship to tens of millions of dollars in earnings overnight.

In thrilling, pulse-pounding prose, THE ANTISOCIAL NETWORK offers a fascinating, never-before-seen glimpse at the outsize personalities, dizzying swings, corporate drama, and underestimated American heroes and heroines who captivated the nation during one of the most volatile weeks in financial history. It’s the amazing story of what just happened—and where we go from here.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General Business and Economics

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 36 minutes ago in Romance

Black Wings & Stolen Things (Fractured Rhymes) by Kayleigh King
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: The Fractured Rhymes series by Kayleigh King is about to get a lot more wicked.

I’ve been called a lot of names.
Depraved. Monster. Unhinged.
I never thought I’d see the day someone called me husband
Me? Have a wife? It’s a terrible idea all around, but once I saw her, there wasn’t a chance in hell I was walking away.
Rionach Moran. The Irish mob’s very own princess. So pretty and poised, you’d never guess there’s fire burning in her veins. She keeps it hidden behind her reserved mask, but I can see it.
I see her.
My obsession was instant and all consuming. When her father tried to marry her off to my enemy, I knew I had to act fast.
They think I’ve stolen my bride, but I know I’ve freed her.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 37 minutes ago in Romance

The Wallflower’s Absolutely Scandalous Seduction (The Notorious Briarwoods #1) by Eva Devon
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 360 KB
Overview: Lady Hermia Briarwood loves being a wallflower.
Invisible to the ton, Hermia has made a habit of studying the mad antics of society, and few antics are madder than her own eccentric family’s. Love them as she does, she wishes they all enjoyed a bit of quiet. Alas, they do not. Now, in her opinion, being a wallflower is far better than dancing with foolish fellows! Frankly, she can’t wait until her required seasons are done, whereupon she can retire to the country and spend her life in blissful solitude. After an accidental encounter with the Earl of Drexel, he offers her everything she’s ever dreamed of. A life alone.
But how can she possibly keep her sensible heart in check when he unleashes his charm and wounded soul upon her?

The Earl of Drexel must find a wife.
His family is the very devil. How could he bring anyone else into it? When he discovers Lady Hermia blending into the silk-covered walls at a ball, he cannot deny that she would make him the perfect wife as her only desire is to be left to her own devices. She will expect nothing of him. It’s ideal. Quickly, he offers a marriage of convenience. All they have to do is make it to the wedding, then they both will be free! However, he never expects just how much he’ll long to seduce his wallflower. Or how she will quite unexpectedly capture his heart. But he has sworn to never make the terrible mistake of naively believing in love.

Not when that love might break Hermia’s heart and destroy what is left of his soul.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Regency

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 42 minutes ago in Romance

Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love #4) by Gina L. Maxwell
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 617 kB | 2024 Reissue
Overview: All they need to do to win...is get married.

Running her grandmother's cupcake bakery is all Sophie Caldwell has ever wanted, but her uncle is threatening to sell it out from under her unless she meets the one term her grandmother set in order for her take ownership: get married.

Xander James, a British MMA fighter, is determined to secure his return to the UFC. However, his landlord puts his dreams in jeopardy with plans to sell the block Xander’s gym is on to a corporate real estate developer. When he learns his landlord's niece has a similar problem and a simple—albeit unorthodox—solution, he proposes a quickie marriage of convenience to get what they both want. But they didn’t count on her uncle disputing their marriage in court, and now they must treat it like the real deal for six months, or they’ll lose everything.

Cohabitating with an infuriatingly sexy and sarcastic stranger makes Sophie want to sometimes choke her husband in his sleep. But as the weeks pass, their daily bickering turns into battles of a much steamier nature, and soon they’re having fun together, both in and out of the bedroom.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 45 minutes ago in Romance

Letters: Chad’s Story (Letters #3) by Michael Robert
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 960 KB
Overview: The beloved Chad from the first two installments of LETTERS is back with his own story. In book three we find the ethereal Chad one year after the end of LETTERS Book Two.

Chad, now 22 years old, returns to Virginia Beach to live with his parents for the summer after a painful break-up and receiving his college degree.
A mysterious client of his father’s, Cole Hicks, moves to the beach, only a few houses down from Chad’s familys’ home. The wealthy businessman needs assistance managing his estate so Chad’s father suggests his son is perfect for the job.
Five minutes into their first meeting, Cole, 37, discovers the unusual connection that Chad has to his dead best friend, Jack, and he’s not prepared for Chad’s unusual explanation.

LETTERS Book Three finds the return of many of the original LETTERS characters, including Jack. What does Jack have up his sleeve this time?
Does Chad finally find the elusive love he so desperately desires? Is Cole Hicks that man?
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 46 minutes ago in Romance

Secrets in the Surf (Driftwood Key Beach Reads #1) by Clara Palms
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 326 KB
Overview: Sometimes the only way forward is to go back home…

Jessica Steele just received the worst early birthday present ever—her husband of almost thirty years has left her without a word.
Now adrift and running out of options, Jess takes her teenage daughter, Glory, back to the Florida Keys. Jess hopes that fixing up her uncle’s rambling beach house will be the fresh start they both need.
But she doesn’t expect that her older daughters will join them—Liberty, the pediatric nurse with the seemingly perfect marriage, Anthem, the lighthearted musician who seems to be holding a surprising secret, and even one of Jess’s nieces, who is looking for help only Jess can provide.
One by one, they arrive at her door, filling the old beach house with mysteries, laughter and tears, and standing behind Jess as she moves forward in her new life.
The Steele women are so much stronger together, but under the crystal waters lie secrets about why Jess’s husband left her, as well as the truth about her own past. And if Jess and her family can’t face them, everything she’s built might vanish with the tide…

Posted by: stokerman at 54 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Overcome by Lora Leigh (A book in the Breeds series)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 220 mb
Overview: The Breed Next Door
Lyra thinks her new neighbor looks too good to be true. But Tarek Jordan is even more than he seems: a Breed Enforcer on the run. And even though he wants her, Tarek knows Lyra could get burned—unless she embraces the danger that comes with loving a Breed.

In a Wolf’s Embrace
Matthias and Grace are meant to mate—until he commits an act too shocking to ignore. Grace knew that the hot Breed was dangerous, but now, she fears for her own life. Yet she wonders: could it be part of some insidious plan? For there are forces determined to tear them apart and destroy what’s left of the man within.

A Jaguar’s Kiss
Jaguar Breed Saban Broussard has a job to do: guard the first instructor chosen to teach Breed children. But with just one kiss and his touch, the mating phenomena begins that will tie Natalie Ricci to him forever. Unless a shadow from her past gets them both killed.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance