Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 19 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

4 Books by Stephen Kozeniewski
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 6MB
Overview: Stephen Kozeniewski lives in Pennsylvania, the birthplace of the modern zombie. During his time as a Field Artillery officer he served for three years in Oklahoma and one in Iraq, where, due to what he assumes was a clerical error, he was awarded the Bronze Star. He is also a classically trained linguist, which sounds much more impressive than saying his bachelor’s is in German.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

ImageImageImageImage
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 51 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Dragon's Justice 8 by Bruce Sentar
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.8MB
Overview: In a city where the supernatural dances with the mundane a dragon's justice burns brighter than dragon fire. Beelzebub, The Prince of Hell's audacity to wreak havoc in Zach's turf, and bring the FBI's fury down on the dragon king, will not be forgotten. It's time for payback.

It isn't just for Beelzebub, but for Sabrina as well. The succubus is losing herself and needs an infusion from more powerful demons if she's to remain the woman Zach knows.

But Hell, as it happens, is no simple battlefield. It's a treacherous labyrinth where every corner seethes with the politics of demon princes. In their ruthless games, they see Zach not as a foe to be feared but as a pawn to be maneuvered.

Yet, within this intricate web of deception and power, Ikta, dances to her own tune. With her whimsical flair for chaos, she's there to flip the board and turn the game on its head. Brace yourselves for a tale that plunges you into the heart of a dragon's fury and the labyrinthine depths of Hell's intrigues. Because when you play with fire, even a dragon can get burnt.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 55 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Runesmith's Trials 3: A LitRPG Fantasy Adventure (The Secrets of Giantskarl Mountain) by Andrew Karevik (Author), LitRPG Freaks
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.7MB
Overview: Henshaw Tarley has been subdued and New Valley is now all mine to develop!
My plans are clear. First, I need to secure alchemical ingredients for Cynthia, my resident alchemist, so we can start making and selling potions. Secondly, I must find a wand maker to broaden the range of items we offer in the shop. Then, there’s the issue of that Magical Tattoo Parlor I want to set up… For that, I will need someone to teach me the basics of tattooing, so I can gain a rank or two and make full use of my new ability.
But it seems I can’t stay out of trouble long enough to make headway. I’m not even back from my trip to Rence that I’m thrown into some fairy lands and get stranded. I’ll soon discover that the Giantskarl is not the only dungeon in my neck of the woods, and that I will have to put everything on the line to get out of there in one piece.
But so is the life I chose, and I will do whatever it takes to build my Merchant Empire!

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Today, 8:32 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

5 Books by Stephen Graham Jones
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.5MB
Overview: Stephen Graham Jones is the author of fifteen novels and six collections. He really likes werewolves and slashers. Favorite novels change daily, but Valis and Love Medicine and Lonesome Dove and It and The Things They Carried are all usually up there somewhere. Stephen lives in Boulder, Colorado. It's a big change from the West Texas he grew up in. He's married with a couple kids, and probably one too many trucks.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Posted by: VielBiern at Today, 8:27 pm in Audiobooks

Tangling with Trolls (Haven Ever After, #2) by Hazel Mack / Narrated by Mason Lloyd, Mia Barron
Requirements: .MP3 player, 218 mb
Overview: A month ago, I had no idea that monsters lived in hidden towns.

Surprise! The tiny New England town of Ever is a haven for them. Vampire brothers run the coffee shop. Werewolf bikers will fix your car. I can sort of wrap my mind around that.

But then I meet Ohken Stonesmith, a bridge troll and all-around badass. He's way older than me, crazy confident, and he owns the town's only flower shop. In short—he's my ideal man.

The second surprise? I'm a green witch! When I struggle to use my newly discovered magic, Ohken offers to teach me, although his methods aren't exactly conventional. He's a big fan of teasing me and making me crazy enough to get out of my own head. As our lessons grow more heated, I realize I'm falling for not only this wacky little town but also the quiet male who's my biggest cheerleader.

Unfortunately, not all monsters want to live in peace. When evil sneaks past Ever's protective wards, I want to help. The problem is I keep blowing things up instead of fixing them. I've got to get control of my power fast, or Ever—and my budding romance with Ohken—will be in deep trouble.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Today, 8:14 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Katie Bishop Series by Luanne Bennett (Books 2-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.5MB
Overview: Luanne Bennett is an author of fantasy and the supernatural. Born in Chicago, she lives in Georgia these days where she writes full time and doesn’t miss a thing about the cubicles and conference rooms of her old life. When she isn’t writing or dreaming up new stories, she’s usually cooking or tending a herd of felines and basset hounds. Look for book three of the Katie Bishop series coming this spring!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImage
Posted by: onlymeforreal at Today, 8:06 pm in Romance

Bonds of Life series by Jann Rowland
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 986 KB
Overview: Jann Rowland is a Canadian, born and bred. Other than a two-year span in which he lived in Japan, he has been a resident of the Great White North his entire life, though he professes to still hate the winters.
Though Jann did not start writing until his mid-twenties, writing has grown from a hobby to an all-consuming passion. His interests as a child were almost exclusively centered on the exotic fantasy worlds of Tolkien and Eddings, among a host of others. As an adult, his interests have grown to include historical fiction and romance, with a particular focus on the works of Jane Austen.
When Jann is not writing, he enjoys rooting for his favorite sports teams. He is also a master musician (in his own mind) who enjoys playing piano and singing as well as moonlighting as the choir director in his church’s congregation.
Jann lives in Alberta with his wife of more than twenty years, two grown sons, and one young daughter. He is convinced that whatever hair he has left will be entirely gone by the time his little girl hits her teenage years. Sadly, though he has told his daughter repeatedly that she is not allowed to grow up, she continues to ignore him.
Genre: Fiction > Romance ; Fiction > Regency; Adaptations & Pastiche

Posted by: Tigha at Today, 7:46 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Science News - 4/18 May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 21.9 MB | True PDF
Overview: Science News is an American bi-weekly magazine devoted to short articles about new scientific and technical developments, typically gleaned from recent scientific and technical journals.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers