Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 1:24 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Kavanagh's Legacy series by Dan Garrett (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: No author bio.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image Image
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 1:21 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Blood Slave (The Crimson Cage #2) by Cullen Spurr
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 247 KB
Overview: Elijah is going to die and only I can save him.

They told me I went all psycho and murdered a bunch of Initiative soldiers, which they completely deserved by the way, and now I've been sentenced to indentured servitude in the fae realms.
The fae are strange and dangerous. They seem more like mobsters than the courts I'd read about back on Earth and they're hell bent on keeping me away from Tartarus prison.
I need to get out of here. Elijah has been sentenced to death and I have to save him... I have to save all of them.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Paranormal

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 1:16 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Deliver Us From the Evil One by Jack Bohannon (Detective Hollis Jackson #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 201 KB
Overview: Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Roland McCloud is tired of being an average teenager, in an average suburban town, with an average life. When he accepts an invite that promises him an escape, Roland quickly finds himself in the midst of dark rituals for a cryptic cult. Hollis Jackson is a cop battling his own demons after the loss of his wife and child. He has gazed too long into the abyss -- and now it's gazing back. As the darkness spreads, Roland and Hollis are forced together in a realm of the known and unknown. The life of someone Roland loves hangs in the balance and only Hollis can save the day. In a race against time, can Hollis help not only those in peril but also find a path to redemption for himself?
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 1:15 pm in Romance

Sinful Desires series (#1-3) by Shayla Hart
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 MB
Overview: Hi there,

As you already know my name is Shayla. I am 34 years old. I am a Sales Executive by trade. I was born and raised in the UK, London, so the city is pretty much all I know. I have two beautiful sons, I am happily married and have been for a long time. My family are from Northern Cyprus, I am of Turkish heritage. I may not live in Cyprus, but I still call it home as I try to fly out every chance I get to see my extended family.

I don't want to bore you with my life story, so let me tell a little about why I started writing.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image
Posted by: Zbignieww at Apr 14th, 2024, 1:03 pm in General Fiction/Classics

The Walnut Mansion by Miljenko Jergović, Stephen M. Dickey (Translation), Janja Pavetic-Dickey (Translation)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.4 MB
Overview: This grand novel encompasses nearly all of Yugoslavia’s tumultuous twentieth century, from the decline of the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires through two world wars, the rise and fall of communism, the breakup of the nation, and the terror of the shelling of Dubrovnik. Tackling universal themes on a human scale, master storyteller Miljenko Jergovic traces one Yugoslavian family’s tale as history irresistibly casts the fates of five generations.

What is it to live a life whose circumstances are driven by history? Jergovic investigates the experiences of a compelling heroine, Regina Delavale, and her many family members and neighbors. Telling Regina’s story in reverse chronology, the author proceeds from her final days in 2002 to her birth in 1905, encountering along the way such traumas as atrocities committed by Nazi Ustashe Croats and the death of Tito. Lyrically written and unhesitatingly told, The Walnut Mansion may be read as an allegory of the tragedy of Yugoslavia’s tormented twentieth century.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:55 pm in Romance

Ravishing his Duchess (Seductive Mysteries #1) by Scarlett Osborne
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 563 KB
Overview: “You want to play games, little wife?”

Two years after her friend’s disappearance, Diana is the only one still looking for her. Even if it takes her into the darkest alleys of London, kissing a most distracting, mysterious man.
As the son of a murderer, Duke Andrew knows only an arranged marriage can save his name. But upon meeting his bride, he realizes he has tasted her lips before…
And, unexpectedly, Diana has a condition: He must show her what it truly means to be a woman. Yet Andrew refuses to let his dark desires corrupt his innocent little wife.
Even if she begs for it…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:53 pm in Romance

Taming the Highland Misfits Collection by Olivia Kerr
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 722 KB
Overview: Can danger resist a fierce heart's roar?

Let Olivia’s newest collection sweep you away with the tales of three fierce lasses confronting the shadows of their hearts. Amidst tumultuous emotions and the perils of forbidden love, these resilient women must navigate a world where falling in love with an outlaw comes with dire consequences.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Medieval

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 14th, 2024, 12:47 pm in Romance

A Ruined Bride for the Duke (Brides of Innocence #3) by Harriet Caves
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 557 KB
Overview: “We are married in name only. All you need to do is care for my daughter.”

Between the lecherous suitor she slapped and her insufferable cousin, Imogene knows she is ruined. Unless a miracle happens.
Duke Aaron is a widowed father desperate for a wife. So when the money he is owed by Imogene’s cousin is far overdue, he demands to be paid in kind.
But his new bride is nothing like the obedient lady he had expected. Now the only way to silence the spitfire is to claim her lips…
Genre: Fiction > Romance Regency