Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:26 am in Romance

Wicked Ride (Hillside Heroes #1) by Lumia Longwood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 320 KB
Overview: Can love blossom between this older mountain man and his city girl?

Billy

I make a point to stay away from good girls.
Problem is, Dana has me trapped with her irresistible charm.
Not to mention her perfect curves that make my fingers itch.
We hit it off the first time we met, and it was like a dream.
But then her dad took her away from me.
"She's not going anywhere near your type again!" He'd said.
And so, she left, but deep in my heart, I know she'll be mine.

Dana

Billy is rugged, inked, and irresistible.
Even back home, I'm still thinking about him, totally obsessed.
I want that mountain man slash biker back with me.
I'm hopeless with that until I find out that I'm pregnant.
My father can not keep me away from him anymore.
I'm going back to the mountains, back to Billy.
And we'll ride off into the sunset as we plan our marriage.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: LaPulga10 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:21 am in Food & Drink

Turkey and the Wolf: Flavor Trippin' in New Orleans [A Cookbook] by Mason Hereford. JJ Goode
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 264.2 MB
Overview: A fun, flavorful cookbook with more than 95 recipes and Power-Ups featuring chef Mason Hereford’s irreverent take on Southern food, from his awarding-winning New Orleans restaurant Turkey and the Wolf

Mason Hereford grew up in rural Virginia, where his formative meals came at modest country stores and his family’s holiday table. After moving to New Orleans and working in fine dining he opened Turkey and the Wolf, which featured his larger-than-life interpretations of down-home dishes and created a nationwide sensation.

In Turkey and the Wolf, Hereford shares lively twists on beloved Southern dishes, like potato chip–loaded fried bologna sandwiches, deviled-egg tostadas with salsa macha, and his mom’s burnt tomato casserole. This cookbook is packed with nostalgic and indulgent recipes, original illustrations, and bad-ass photographs.

Filled with recipes designed to get big flavor out of laidback cooking, Turkey and the Wolf is a wild ride through the South, with food so good you’re gonna need some brand-new jeans.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: stokerman at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:20 am in Audiobooks

Ferran's Map by T.L. Shreffler (The Cat's Eye Chronicles #4)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 346 mb
Overview: The bloodmage Volcrian is dead, but a new enemy lurks in the shadows. The Shade, a fanatical cult of demonic assassins, is trying to resurrect the Dark God and unleash his power back into the world. In their wake, a deadly plague is spreading across the land.
Sora and her companions are the only ones who know of the plague's true source. As the disease spreads, Sora must journey to the City of Crowns to retrieve the Book of the Named, her only hope of stopping the Shade. She and her companions arrive just in time for the winter solstice festival, a notorious two weeks of fine wines, grand parties, and legendary debauchery. Sora must don the guise of a noblewoman and infiltrate the First Tier nobility to stop the Shade before it's too late.
Meanwhile, the assassin Crash is confronted by a ghost from his past. As he uncovers more of the Shade's plot, he finds himself face-to-face with his old Grandmaster. Can Crash lay to rest his past, or will he succumb to his inner demon and rejoin the man who once made him a killer?
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:20 am in Romance

Steel Archangel's MC series by R. Knight (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.7 MB
Overview: R. Knight loves reading and writing romance novels, whether it be contemporary, MC, paranormal, reverse harem or menage. She writes about strong women surrounded by the men who adore and worship them.

When R. Knight isn’t reading or writing, she’s spending time with her amazing husband, two kiddos, two cats and a dog where they live in Eastern Wisconsin. The usual shenanigans involve playing video games, board games, watching movies and camping.

Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:19 am in Romance

Death Seekers MC series (#2-3) by Winter Sloane
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 284 KB
Overview: Winter Sloane writes sizzling romances about possessive bad boys and the women who love them.

Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:12 am in Romance

In the Ring by Sierra Isley
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 882 KB
Overview: Rose Berman is losing her mind. At least, that’s what everyone at school seems to think. Plagued by panic attacks that started after her mother’s death, Rose is the target of frequent teasing and rumors. But when the star quarterback takes a joke too far, the school’s tattooed, cigarette-smoking time bomb — Elliott King — steps in and punches him in the face. Rose’s therapist recommends she try out a sport to manage her anxiety. She can’t help but think of Elliott—maybe if she could punch like him, she’d feel safer and stronger. She sticks out like a sore thumb at the boxing gym, but she soon finds power in the sport and a reprieve from her panic attacks.

As their worlds intertwine, Rose and Elliott are forced to face their most daunting opponent outside the Ring: their growing feelings for each other. But Midtown Ring isn’t just a gym. As Rose falls deeper into the world of boxing, she learns Midtown is a front for a late-night, underground fight club where Elliott King is the headliner. Surrounded by violence and destruction, Rose’s anxiety begins to spiral. She starts hallucinating, just like her mother did before her death, leaving her to wonder if everyone at school might be right. If her newfound physical strength can’t keep her grounded in reality, she may be doomed to walk the same path as her mom.

Posted by: LaPulga10 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:11 am in Food & Drink

Cook Beautiful by Athena Calderone
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 269 MB
Overview: In Cook Beautiful, Athena reveals the secrets to preparing and presenting unforgettable meals. As the voice and curator behind EyeSwoon, an online lifestyle destination for food, entertaining, fashion, and interior design, Athena cooks with top chefs, hosts incredible dinners, and designs stunning tablescapes, while emphasizing the importance of balancing the visual elements of each dish with incredible flavors. In her debut cookbook, she’s finally showing the rest of us how to achieve her impeccable yet approachable cooking style.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 13th, 2024, 10:10 am in Romance

My Second Chance (Friends to Lovers #12) by Reba Bale
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 220 KB
Overview: Eleven years ago, they were one of the first lesbian couples to be married in Seattle. Ten years ago, they got divorced. Or so they thought…

Claire Langford has a big problem. She wants to marry her girlfriend, but when they apply for a marriage license, she’s shocked to learn that she’s still married to her first wife, Vickie. It was love at first sight when the two women met, but once they were married, they learned they were just too different to make it long-term.

Vickie McMaster never got over her first wife. Her only wife. She’d been devastated when Claire served her with divorce papers, unwilling to work through their problems. So, when the only woman she’s ever loved shows up on her doorstep demanding that she sign new divorce papers, Vickie devises a plan.

She’s going to convince Claire to give their love a second chance at forever, even if it means she has to play dirty…
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF