Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:23 pm in Romance

Fated Legacy Box Set #1 by Delta James
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Fated… wolfen society said their fates had been sealed by the exploits of their parents.

Follow the exploits of the sons and daughters of the Wayward Mates. Starting with Touch of Fate which tells the story of the time of their parents to the time of their destinies through the eyes of Jean-Michel, the Alpha of New Orleans, and his mate, Darby.

See how the stories of the past and present come together to tell a new tale of an old enemy that wants to destroy them. They’re all there: the children of Skylar and Dylan, Jean-Michel and Darby, Oliver and Roz, Griffin and Maddie, Marco and Catherine, Ava and Declan, Riley and Cameron, and James and Shea.

Each book is the complete story of how each new fated pair find each other and everlasting love as well as confronts an ancient evil out to destroy them all.

Will evil win? Or will destiny and the children of the Wayward Mates prevail?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:22 pm in Romance

Starter Home by Hannah Henry (Side by Side Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Hunter O’Neil has a lonely summer ahead of him. He imagined spending the first few months of home ownership with his co-owner and best friend, Quinn, fixing up their duplex. But Quinn is a ghost of himself, heartbroken and depressed in the wake of a divorce. He’s no help.

Hunter isn’t completely alone, though. Jonathan Griffin, Quinn’s older brother, is just down the street, and the only one of them who knows how to swing a hammer, anyway. Jonathan is an absolute wet dream of a straight boy, but Hunter has long since laid his teenage crush on him to rest.

However, the more time they spend together, the more Hunter begins to think Jonathan isn’t as straight as he assumed.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:21 pm in Romance

Emmett by Abi Vale (Grizzly Guardians)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.3 mb
Overview: Emmett
When a group of rogue pyromancers wreak havoc in Silverpaw Hollow, threatening the safety of humans and shifters alike, it's up to my brothers and me to extinguish the flames and prevent further chaos. Especially as we soon realize that the fire has magical properties, and water won't quench the infernos.

Enter Amber, a hotshot firefighter, whose beauty and spirit set my heart on fire but oh…she suspects I’m the culprit.

Amber
Sparks fly when I meet Emmett Furbane--literally. He's big, growly, and possessive, and I don't understand the magnetic pull toward the thrill-seeking man, who's my opposite in every way. I've seen so much danger in my job, I try to stay away from it in my personal life, while Emmett runs into it head first.

Yet I can't deny that Emmett’s fire and my calm come together like yin and yang. He reminds me that I'm still alive and I give him a safe place to land.

But when the real perpetrators of the fires come after me, it may take more than love to keep me safe...
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:19 pm in Romance

Ghost Cat Canyon Box Set by Delta James
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Who Killed Cyrus? That is the question. No one likes him, but each of his four sons has the best motives.

Read the series from USA Today Bestselling Author Delta James that has everyone asking Who Killed Cyrus?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:18 pm in Romance

The Ritual by Rebecca Royce (Life Of The Chosen Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: magine a world gone mad, post-apocalyptic and teetering on the edge of chaos. They call it "The Ritual." Every four years, they test girls like me, looking for that special second sight, a power that can see the monsters and help fight them.

I'm Sloane, and I never asked for this gift. When I realize the truth about the Warriors they want to match me with, I run for it. Can't blame me, right? But fate has a funny way of working things out, and my escape turns into an unexpected alliance with these mysterious Warriors.

As we grow closer, I can't shake these haunting visions of a sinister demon who insists I'm its target. With everything always exploding around me I must confront my own inner demons while unraveling secrets that could shatter everything.

Amidst the chaos and danger, I find something I never expected—a connection that transcends fear and blossoms into something none of us see coming.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:18 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Pursuit of Winter by Talia Beckett (Winter 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Evil never sleeps

For the last two years Tanwen has been trying to find her new place in the elven world. But something still isn’t right.

Unable to sleep, her dreams are haunted by visions of a possible future, a never ending winter, and a menace that never rests. Her job in the fight between good and evil isn’t done. But can she find the courage to leave her home for a second time?

The world seems so peaceful, until one day it isn’t. A journey to meet more of her mother’s people ends in disaster, forcing her to face the truth. Her destiny is tied to the fate of the world.

Will she be able to fight through for a second time and finally find her true resting place? Or has she already strayed too far from the path her life was meant to be on?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:17 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Folkloric by Karenza Grant (Book One of the Folkloric Series)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4 mb
Overview: Creatures from folklore can be pretty gruesome. Good job they’re not real, and I definitely haven’t just slept with one of them.

Same old sleepy small-town France. I spend my days serving patisserie badly to the outlandish crowd at the café, and writing folklore research papers that will never, ever be published.

That’s until my clanger of a drunken hookup with the town’s hot new doctor, who turns into a hideous drac and eats Grampi’s favourite goat. Oh, and not to mention, a troop of ragtag fae storms my home, a fatal illness devastates the town, and a fae curse threatens Grampi’s life.

I may be having trouble accepting this new and delightful side of reality, but my knowledge of folklore means I have a shot at sorting this whole mess out before the town and everything I love is destroyed. The only thing is, I’ll have to work with the devious, scumbag doctor (he’s still picking goat out of his teeth). And he just might be the biggest challenge of all.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 24th, 2024, 3:16 pm in Romance

Hateful Prince by K. Loraine, Meg Anne (The Mate Games: Death Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: I would scorch the earth for the woman I love.

Being a dragon had always been my legacy. But not one I wanted anything to do with. After losing control the first time I shifted, I’d been exiled off to Blackwood, left to rot in the shame of my crimes.

I was meant to be a hero. A protector. The defender of my fae homeland. Instead I became the scary story they told their children at night.

Believing I belonged in this prison, I never considered a future beyond my punishment. Not until I met my mate. Dahlia is a gift I didn’t think I deserved and now I want more with her. We all do.

Her beastly Viking
Her mad pirate
Her vengeful god
And me, her imprisoned dragon

As tensions mount at Blackwood, it’s more obvious than ever we have to do everything we can to keep her safe. But the wheels of fate are turning and I’m not sure there’s anything we can do to stop what’s already been set into motion.

Not without having to become the very thing I most feared.

The Ripper’s come to Blackwood in search of new victims, but if he dares to lay a finger on my mate, he’ll find out what happens to those stupid enough to touch a dragon’s most valued treasure.