Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:26 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times Sport - 20 April, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 20mb
Overview: The Times Sport, the Times' Saturday sports section.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:23 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times Weekend - 20 April, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 62mb
Overview: The Times Weekend provides a host of lifestyle, travel, health and cooking articles

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:20 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times Saturday Review - 20 April, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 67mb
Overview: The Times Saturday Review, arts, books and ideas with reviews and interviews from the world of culture.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:08 am in Romance

Guarding the Rock Star by Reba Bale (Sapphic Security Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 665 kb
Overview: She hates rock music, but her feelings for the rock star are a little more complicated…

Wanda
Ever since my time in the military I’ve been known for my icy calm. Nothing bothers me. Ever. At least until I meet my new protection assignment. Rock star Tasha Blue is young, flighty, and annoying. She’s also my fated mate.

The little human has no interest in vampires, bodyguards, or laying low until we can find her stalker. I can’t decide whether to spank her or mark her as mine. I might have to do both, once I’m sure she’s safe. Because now that I found her, there’s no way I’m letting her go…

Tasha
I’ve worked hard to become a music sensation, and I’m not going to let some woman-hating incel scare me into quitting my tour. Sure, it’s a little freaky how my stalker seems to know so much about me, but I’m sure my new bodyguard will keep me safe. She’s older than me, serious and stern, and she has terrible taste in music! But I can’t help but want to make her lose control, because when she loses control and lets her fangs down, things finally start to get interesting.

I just hope I can say goodbye when this is all over. I know I’m just a client to Wanda, but when she holds me in her arms, it feels a lot like love…
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:05 am in Romance

Beautiful Savage by L.V. Lane (Obsidian Lies Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: They take me, snatching me from my ordinary life and the man I planned to marry and tossing me into chaos.

I am nothing to them, a pawn, a small piece in a bigger game.

Savages?

Not in the conventional sense, they give new meaning to the word.

His kind of savage can be beautiful and deadly, can break me with hard truths, disarm me with a smile, and ignite me with a glance.

He whispers promises of rapture even as he taunts me with what can never be.

So it is that I find myself in the crosshairs of a war.

An asset. One that both sides want.

I don’t get to pick a side as with the prick of a needle, one is chosen for me.

My assimilation has begun. I am changing, undergoing a metamorphosis… becoming more… becoming primal.

As I stare into the obsidian eyes of a stranger, I realize that my fiancé, the man I packed up my life to move to the other side of the world with, lied to me.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: HansAdam at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:03 am in Romance

No Other Love by Jade Winters
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.3mb
Overview: Some memories are never forgotten...

Friends Sophie and Amber shared a strong bond at school until their attraction to one another caused a rift they were unable to overcome.
Ten years later, fate brings them together again but the pain of the past threatens to intervene once more.
Can Amber forgive Sophie for abandoning her? Or will her new life in New York be too important to give Sophie a second chance?
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Apr 20th, 2024, 2:01 am in Tech & Devices

Computational Intelligence and Blockchain in Biomedical and Health Informatics by Pankaj Bhambri, Sita Rani, Muhammad Fahim
Requirements: .PDF reader, 30.6 MB
Overview: Advancements in computational intelligence, which encompasses Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and data analytics, have revolutionized the way we process and analyze biomedical and health data. These techniques offer novel approaches to understanding complex biological systems, improving disease diagnosis, optimizing treatment plans, and enhancing patient outcomes. Computational Intelligence and Blockchain in Biomedical and Health Informatics introduces the role of computational intelligence and blockchain in the biomedical and health informatics fields and provides a framework and summary of the various methods. The book emphasizes the role of advanced computational techniques and offers demonstrative examples throughout. Techniques to analyze the impacts on the biomedical and health Informatics domains are discussed along with major challenges in deployment. Rounding out the book are highlights of the transformative potential of computational intelligence and blockchain in addressing critical issues in healthcare from disease diagnosis and personalized medicine to health data management and interoperability along with two case studies. This book is highly beneficial to educators, researchers, and anyone involved with health data. Machine Learning, on the other hand, takes advantage of methods that allow computers to discover patterns and make predictions without being explicitly programmed to do so. Models are trained using labelled data in supervised learning, while unlabelled data is used in unsupervised learning. Decision trees, support vector machines, and neural networks are all examples of common Machine Learning methods.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 20th, 2024, 1:59 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times - April 20, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 98mb
Overview: The Times, daily newspaper published in London, UK.