Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 16th, 2024, 1:04 pm in Romance

The Write Time (Leade Park #2) by Allie Samberts
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 331 KB
Overview: You can’t love someone else until you learn to love yourself.

If anyone had asked her nine years ago, Jenny Green would have said she was ready to settle down into domestic bliss. She had a boyfriend, a job teaching English at the local high school, and everything was falling into place.

Except the guy was wrong, the job was hard, and everything was actually falling apart.

Enter Ben Allouer: the strong, sexy wrestling coach who probably would have asked Jenny on a date the moment he met her, if it weren’t for that other guy.

But even when Jenny is single, a series of stumbles keep her and Ben apart, and when Jenny begins to fill the gaps with drunken escapades and one night stands, Ben is forced to watch from the sidelines.

Now, nine years later, everyone around her seems to have their lives in order, but Jenny is left feeling more alone than ever before. Luckily, Ben is more than willing to step in to help her find her balance.

It’d be easy to fall for him if it weren’t for Jenny’s past continuing to haunt her, convincing her she’s not good enough for the kind of love Ben wants to give.

Ben wants to wrestle Jenny away from her own self-doubt, but is she strong enough to let love win?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Comedy

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: VielBiern at Jan 16th, 2024, 1:03 pm in Educational

GRE 5-Hour Quick Prep For Dummies by Ron Woldoff (For Dummies (Career/Education))
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 11 mb
Overview: Fast, focused test prep to help you score your best on the GRE

GRE 5-Hour Quick Prep For Dummies is your ticket to confidence and success on test day. Calm your jitters with an overview of test content, learn what to expect on the day of the exam, and take a short-form practice test with detailed explanations of the answers. This one-of-a-kind study guide is broken down into study blocks that you can tackle in 5 hours - all at once or over a few days. When you've finished practicing and the test is nigh, this book still has your back, with expert tips and tricks to make test day a breeze. Let this Dummies 5-Hour Quick Prep program launch you toward GRE test-day success.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 16th, 2024, 1:02 pm in Romance

January’s Ride with Six (Mustang Mountain Riders #1) by Eve London
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 376 KB
Overview: A rebel’s heart and a biker’s duty collide in a forbidden love that threatens everything.

Ginger
Living under the control of the Savage Bones is like existing in a cage where freedom remains just out of reach. The night I run, desperation fueling my steps, I crash into Six. He’s at the core of everything I’ve been told to fear. Trapped in his clubhouse under his protection, I might have traded one evil for another. But there’s something about Six’s steely resolve that makes me want to stop running and start fighting for the life he believes I deserve.

Six
The night my truck plows into her, everything changes. Ginger isn’t just a curvy redhead on the run; she belongs to Savage Bones and threatens everything I’ve sworn to protect. Each moment I spend with her is a precarious balance between loyalty and desire. I’ve always seen love as a distraction I can’t afford, and protecting Mustang Mountain as my only worth. Watching her — vulnerable but fierce — something inside me shifts. She challenges every rule I’ve ever set, but makes me wonder if love might be worth the risk after all.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: VielBiern at Jan 16th, 2024, 1:01 pm in Food & Drink

Spice Box: Easy, Everyday Indian Food by Sunil Ghai
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 37 mb
Overview: The bestselling guide to Indian cooking from multi-award winning chef Sunil Ghai - and the perfect gift for foodies! Great Indian food is about making food come alive from a handful of spices you can buy anywhere.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 16th, 2024, 12:59 pm in Romance

Talon’s Honor (The Aegis Network: Jacksonville Division #2) by Jen Talty
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 347 KB
Overview: Seeking forgiveness and striving for honor, Talon Wilston must navigate the complexities of brotherhood, love lost, and the unexpected joys of fatherhood

Talon Wilston has spent a lifetime asking for forgiveness and trying to escape his twin brother’s shadow. His life is finally coming together. He mended his relationship with his twin and the rest of his family. However, there is one person whom he’d like to reconcile with, only she’s been giving him the cold shoulder since their breakup. When an enemy from their past lands stateside, Talon vows to show Marley he’s not the same man, except he’s not prepared for the secret Marely kept from him all these years.
Marley Cole knew someday she’d not only have to deal with the aftermath of the mission that brought her and Talon together nine years ago, but that she’d also have to tell Talon the truth about his daughter. She’d been preparing for both for years. However, she never expected she’d be forced to do them at the same time, putting the two people she loved the most in the line of fire.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: VielBiern at Jan 16th, 2024, 12:58 pm in Educational

The Magnificent Book of Monkeys and Apes by Barbara Taylor
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 47 mb
Overview: Journey into rainforests, across grassy plains, and up snowy mountains to meet the extraordinary monkeys and apes that live there.

From the tiny pygmy marmoset to the huge Western lowland gorilla, this book showcases some of the world’s most extraordinary monkeys and apes through stunning illustrations.

Meet the acrobatic Siamang gibbon, the owl monkey that only comes out at night, and the clever orangutan that makes its own tools.

Intriguing facts accompany every illustration, so you can learn why the proboscis monkey goes swimming, how the bonnet macaque makes its own medicine, and why the bald uakari’s face is bright pink. Discover all these facts and more in this wonderful keepsake that you will revisit time and time again.

Posted by: BlueberryWine at Jan 16th, 2024, 12:57 pm in Audiobooks

A Guarded Heart by Heidi Kimball
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 405 mb
Overview: Three years after a shocking scandal destroyed her family and forced her into isolation, Eleanor Hayward finally has an opportunity to put her painful history and dashed hopes behind her. But reentering society is no simple task. In her cousin's glittering ballroom, Eleanor is stunned when she comes face-to-face with the man who broke her heart those years before. Edmund Fletcher thought he had laid the past to rest until he unexpectedly encounters the woman who so nearly became his wife. Soon to be engaged to another, Edmund knows he must let go of the complicated feelings he harbors for Eleanor. However, when the Hayward scandal resurfaces and the truth behind their parting is revealed, Eleanor and Edmund are left reeling. Tormented by thoughts of what could have been, they realize it is impossible to rewrite history. But is there a future in which they might both find happiness—and true love?
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction Historical Romance

Posted by: VielBiern at Jan 16th, 2024, 12:55 pm in Educational

Greatest Dinosaur Book Ever: Over 1,200 Amazing Dinosaurs, Famous Fossils, and the Latest Discoveries from the Prehistoric Era by Evan Johnson-Ransom
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 186 mb
Overview: Get ready, young paleontologists! With over 1,200 jaw-dropping species, Dinosaur World is your guide to all things prehistoric!

Did you know some dinosaurs had feathers? Or that others had full body armor? From humongous herbivores to fearsome carnivores, this book covers everything you’ll ever need to know about dinosaurs. Examine surprising fossil evidence found around the world and discover each species’ adaptations and specializations. You’ll learn all about their attack and defense tools, including retractable claws, serrated teeth, clubbed tails, large horns, sharp spines, and more. Go beyond fan-favorites like the T-rex and the Triceratops and venture into the latest discoveries from the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods.