Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:35 pm in Romance

Wanting Alice by Teresa Mummert (Grace #3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: My name is Alice Travers.

And I’m an addict… and a hopeless romantic. Losing Owen, the only man I’ve ever loved has broken me. But by some sick twist of fate, I was now locking eyes with him once more, in the form of his moody, affluent twin Arlo Cross.

But their looks are where their similarities end. Arlo is cruel and devious. And if I wanted to survive him and his family, I would have to play along with his games. But I could only pretend he was my Owen for so long before my heart started believing it.

I wasn’t certain that I deserved a second chance after everything, but perhaps Arlo did. And while I couldn’t save Owen, I could save his brother from himself.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:34 pm in Romance

My Rise by Lexi Archer (Darkest of All Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 982 kb
Overview: From the ashes, I will rise.

The Shadow Syndicate is no more, the head of the snake of the mafia taken out.

It’s the perfect time for me to make my move.

To have it all.

To become queen.

And then in one fell swoop, I’m brought down nearly to ruin.

I might let a guy or two into my bed, but I will never give them my heart.

I’m not that foolish.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:34 pm in Romance

Tanner (The Stewarts of Skagway #1) by Katy Regnery
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB | Reissue 2024
Overview: New York Times bestselling author Katy Regnery is back with an addictive six-book series featuring the Stewarts of Skagway!

When Tanner Stewart learns his crazy ex is returning for a summer in Skagway, he places a personal ad, looking for someone to pose as his fiancée for the summer. Enter McKenna Cabot, a commitment-phobic college professor from Seattle caring for her aging grandmother. The promise of seasonal money is too good to pass up, so she heads north for the summer only to fall head over heels for tall, blonde, and handsome Tanner. But are their feelings strong enough to last when the season is over?

Note: Tanner was released as Summer in Skagway in October 2023, but has been retitled and repurposed as the anchor book for The Stewarts of Skagway.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:31 pm in Romance

Mother Faker by Brittanee Nicole (The Momcoms 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: Moving with my three best friends and our seven kids into a dilapidated brownstone in Boston may have seemed like the most insane thing I’d do this year. Apparently the universe said hold my beer.

Because last night I got drunk and married my boss.

Don’t worry, it’s all fake. Or at least everything after 'I Do' will be.

Beckett Langfield is grumpy, rich and hates kids. I’m an overworked, overstressed, and overweight single mom. The only reason we’re getting married is because he needs to fix a PR disaster and I am available. As in sitting next to him, in a bar, when he has this brilliant idea.

Considering I just got divorced, I’m not looking to do that again. But Beckett makes me an offer that I literally can’t refuse, so I don’t.

He’ll help fix up our broken house and all I have to do is take a few pictures and pretend we’re happily married.

Easy peasy.

Now if someone could just remind him that it’s all fake.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:28 pm in Romance

The Red Line by Nikki Jewell (Lakeview Lightning Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: What happens when the grumpy girl on skates collides with the sunny hockey star? Sparks fly, rules bend, and hearts risk breaking.

Natasha Devereaux is done living by other people's rules. Now that she's broken free of her parent's controlling ways she's embracing her true self as an engineering student with a roller derby habit. She's also not averse to the company of men, but only for the night. She's just not relationship material. But when the sunny hockey star rolls into her life and literally knocks her off her feet, she can't help going back for seconds.

Everyone knows star college hockey player Jackson Vaughan will sleep with any girl that crooks a finger at him, but after he realizes he may have gone through every girl on campus, he thinks maybe it's time for a break. Especially when his reputation as a player is threatening his contract with the pro team that's not looking for any more scandal. But after he crashes into the grumpy girl on skates, he finds himself unable to resist her charms. So he proposes a deal. No strings attached. But when he finds himself falling for the girl who's keeping him at arms length, he's worried about more than his contract getting broken.

The more time Tasha spends with Jacks, the closer he's getting to her heart. But there's no way she's rearranging her future plans to fit around his life, so this thing can't work, can it? And with Jacks still hiding from his past, he's never going to be able to open his heart to love.

Will they be able to keep things hot before the clock runs out, even after the strings start appearing?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:27 pm in Romance

Claimed By the Diamond King by Violet Rae (My Alien Caveman)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: Mara
I like to think I'm an open-minded gal, but I've never believed in the whole "we're not alone in the universe" thing. Wormholes? Time travel? Aliens? Um, nope.But when I'm ripped from my comfortable-if-a-tad-boring-life to a strange, prehistoric land, these phenomena seem the only plausible explanation. Because I'm pretty sure my version of Earth doesn't have insects the size of small cars and beasties with four eyes.

The biggest surprise of all is the seven-foot alien with sparkly skin and a bod made for sin who appears from nowhere, grunting at me in a strange, guttural language. The dude is huge, growly, and looks like he wants to club me over the head with his enormous weapon and drag me to his cave to make cute alien babies. Yet there's no denying his wicked fighting skills when I'm attacked by a giant snake-beast, convincing me that my best chance of survival is to stick with my unexpected knight in sparkly armor. But as we traverse the primitive landscape together, my life isn't the only thing at risk... my heart is too.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:25 pm in Romance

Magnolia Falls Series by Laura Pavlov (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that will make you both laugh and cry. She is happily married to her college sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to one temperamental yorkie and one wild bernedoodle. Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily ever after.

ImageImage
Posted by: juandelacruz at Jan 17th, 2024, 3:23 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Dark Savior Series by Jim Clougherty (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 6.8 mb 2024 Reissue
Overview: There's nothing quite like writing a story in book form, is there? The freedom, the world building, the in-depth character development, those little details you can't find in other media... writing a book may be the only form of entertainment where there are no limits save your imagination.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage