Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 4:02 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Carson Street Caper by James M. Zbozny
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.4 Mb
Overview: Carson Street was a bustling business hub by day and a vibrant nightlife scene by night until Hilda Strump arrived, seeking closure for her husband's unsolved murder. But her quest unravels a web of secrets and danger. As the investigation unfolds, bodies pile up, each one tied to Horst Strump's mysterious past. With foreign agents and unexpected twists, the stakes skyrocket. Who was Horst Strump, and what dark secrets did he keep? Join Hilda on a gripping journey into the heart of Carson Street's shadows, where every answer brings new questions, and the truth may be more lethal than the lies.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: alburack at Today, 4:00 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Todd Ingram Series (## 5-6) by John J. Gobbell
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1.9mb
Overview: JOHN J. GOBBELL is a former Navy Lieutenant who saw duty as a destroyer weapons officer. His ship served in the South China Sea, granting him membership in the exclusive Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

ImageImage
Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:57 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Wings of War by Tara Grayce (War of the Alliance Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 mb
Overview: The blood of legends runs in his veins.

Born with his father's legendary magic, half-elf Fieran Laesornysh longs to prove himself worthy of the elven heritage he carries.

With the Alliance Kingdoms and the power-hungry Mongavarian Empire teetering on the brink of war, Fieran seizes his chance to take to the skies and become a legend in his own right. He just has to curb his cheekiness and survive the rigors of basic training first.

With a band of fellow flying aces-in-training and a cute half-dwarf girl mechanic at his side, will Fieran complete his training before the long-dreaded war engulfs his homeland? Or will his incorrigible nature cause him to dishonor the legacy and name he bears?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 3:55 pm in Romance

Steamy Nights (Servicemen of Blossom Springs Book 1) by PJ Fiala
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.9 Mb
Overview: USAT author PJ Fiala, brings you steamy, small-town romantic suspense stories, where outside forces threaten to ruin the peace and tranquility Blossom Springs was built on.
He's convinced he's discovered an ideal paradise.
She's certain she's found her new beginning...
Together, they must fight to keep their new dreams alive.
Sid Hoffman, has suffered from PTSD since his time in Afghanistan. Inner peace has escaped him for years. Attending a bachelor party in Blossom Springs is a true awakening for him. Buying a garage and spending his days working with his hands has brought him more tranquility than he ever imagined.
Grace Murphy left an abusive relationship to follow her dream of owning short-term rentals. She's self-sufficient and ready to prove she has what it takes to build a thriving business and healthy life.
When outsiders roll into town and threaten their sanctuary, Sid and Grace join forces and fight to keep Blossom Springs the sanctuary they know it can be. Falling in love is the last thing these opposites were prepared for.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:54 pm in Romance

Fated to the Phoenix by Debra Elise (Mated to the Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: As the only phoenix shifter in existence, I’ve always been the brother least likely to find his mate. Dying and being reborn every hundred years has a way of messing with my dating life, not to mention I can only touch, without fear of causing severe burns, the one woman meant for me.

A perimeter alarm at the Brethren’s headquarters has me coming out of hiding and back to Scotland to fight alongside my five brothers, and instead of my family, I find…her. My fated mate.

A beautiful, curvy witch with an attitude bigger than she is tall has somehow broken through the centuries old spell that’s kept our castle in the Highlands hidden from man and demon.

She claims she’s lost, but our mating bond says otherwise. She’s on a hunt for an ancient grimoire and when she refuses to believe we are fated mates, my interfering mother, Athena, arrives and locks us down in the castle. (Yes, that Athena.)

We spend our time bickering and playing strip Scrabble as I do my best to show her what’s happening between us is real. After I explain the details of the prophecy she’s now a part of, and that a demon bent on world domination wants her for himself, will she accept me as her mate, or will this cycle of death and rebirth be my last?

There’s no denying the strings of fate, no matter how quickly they move. I will convince Bex that she’s neither convenient nor without choice—that she’s my only hope for survival, for true love.

If I have to die one final time to save her, I will.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 3:53 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Spine Tinglers: Stories by Lisa Morton
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 27.6 Mb
Overview: From Bram Stoker Award® winner Lisa Morton comes this collection of 35 new short nightmares! Culled from her Spine Tinglers podcast, you'll find terrors here both classic and as contemporary as today's headlines. Looking for a good vampire story to sink your teeth into? Check out "Incident in a Drugstore Parking Lot," about a world at war with vampires...but they may not be the real bad guys. Love chompin' with the zombies? In "One Shot," a woman is forced to choose between what's legal (killing a flesheater) and what's right. Want to visit a haunted hotel? Reserve a room in "The Hotel Serra," where everything is haunted. Did you know there's a hidden dimension that can be accessed through the mirror in a downtown L.A. nightclub? Then you need to read "Double Vision."

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 3:52 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Routes of a Ranger (A Series of Decisions on Kairas Book 3) by D. Hale Rambo
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.7 Mb
Overview: Returning to a home she once ran from, will Skinny be able to face her past or remain stuck in it forever?
Skinny’s kept isolated for years, assuming others are better with her gone. Blamed for her brother’s passing, the world-traveled ranger is outraged into action when Holy Speaker Carmela threatens her distant family. But the journey back to her home hits a snag when her ship and newfound allies are attacked.
Skinny must confront the past she ran from and the true nature of her world. To defeat the enemy at her doorstep, she just might have to embrace the path withheld from her by her own mother.
With loved ones in jeopardy, Skinny navigates a gauntlet of old trauma and new foes. Will she find safe passage to protect her family and rediscover her sense of belonging? Or remain trapped by the ghosts of her past?

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 3:51 pm in General Fiction/Classics

Echoes of the Heart (Teton Mountain Series Book 2) by Kellie Coates Gilbert
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6 Mb
Overview: An emotional feel-good journey that paves the way for love's return.
In the heart of Thunder Mountain, Wyoming, Reva Nygard stands as the town's beacon—a mayor and attorney renowned for her unwavering generosity and wisdom. Yet, beneath her celebrated exterior lies a hidden yearning that even her closest girlfriends have never glimpsed . . . the longing for a family to call her own.
When fate intervenes leaving a toddler orphaned, Reva is propelled into a role she never anticipated. As Reva opens her home, she also opens her heart to new challenges and possibilities, including a burgeoning romance with an auto repairman, whose straightforward nature challenges her to confront the authenticity of her carefully curated life.
“Echoes of the Heart” is an ode to the strength found in vulnerability, the beauty of second chances, and the unspoken bonds that tie us to the places our hearts call home.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics