Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:20 pm in Romance

Finding Hope in Starshine Cove by Debbie Johnson (Starshine Cove 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: Lucy Brown has spent years hiding from the world, as far away as she could get from her old life – and her ex-husband – back in London. But when she reluctantly agrees to leave her safe haven to attend her old friend Ella’s wedding in Starshine Cove, little does she know what’s in store for her down in Dorset…

When a chance airport encounter with a handsome stranger unexpectedly leads to a deeper connection, Lucy finds her trip becoming much more than just a last-minute holiday. But then her dark past comes knocking, just as she always feared it would. Will the magic of Starshine Cove be enough to heal the hurts that Lucy has carried with her all these years, or has this one-of-a-kind village by the sea finally met its match?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:18 pm in Romance

Seaside Cowboy's Love at First Sight by Alexa Verde (Seaside Cowboys Book 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: When those she loved betrayed her and now someone is trying to kill her, can she trust her cowboy protector?

After being deceived for most of her life, Zoey Crawford discovers she built her life on quicksand. Her mother betrayed her, and her affluent father is a stranger to her.

Back in her coastal hometown due to his health scare, she’s building a new life and learning to trust again. Love is the last thing on her list. But someone has it in for the new heiress in town, and a modern knight in cowboy boots with shiny spurs saves her life twice. Can she open her heart for love and forgiveness?

It’s love at first sight for private investigator / cowboy Barrett Lawrence when he sees Zoey, and he’ll protect her until his last breath. He just hopes that last breath won’t come too soon

Posted by: RaipDown at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:18 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Harper’s Bazaar UK - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 149 MB
Overview: One of the world's most influential fashion titles, Harper's Bazaar has always been famous for its ability to blend inspiring fashion with intelligent features. Harper's Bazaar is for the sophisticated, discerning woman, bringing her a perfect mix of stunning fashion stories, informed arts coverage, informative beauty pages and strong, intelligent features every month.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: rainsky at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:18 pm in Audiobooks

K-Drama School: A Pop Culture Inquiry into Why We Love Korean Television by Grace Jung
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 264 MB
Overview: From the Emmy Award-winning Squid Game to streaming sensations like The Glory and Crash Landing on You, Korean television has emerged onto the global pop culture scene as compelling television—but what exactly makes these shows so irresistibly bingeable? And what can we learn about our societies and ourselves from watching them? From stand-up comedian and media studies PhD Grace Jung comes a rollicking deep dive into the cultural significance of Korean television. K-Drama School analyzes everything from common tropes like amnesia and slapping to conspicuous product placements of Subway sandwiches and coffee; to representations of disability, race and gender; to what Korea's war-torn history says about South Korea’s media output and the stories being told on screen. With chapters organized by "lessons," each one inquiring into a different theme of Korean television, K-Drama School offers a groundbreaking exploration into this singular form of entertainment, from an author who writes with humor and heart about shows that spur tears and laughter, keeping us glued to the TV while making fans of us all.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:17 pm in Romance

Dock Tease by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: I’ve been in love with Hudson Nash for years, but he’s too stubborn to admit he wants me too. For a whole bunch of stupid reasons.

Like the fact I’m too young. (What’s a twenty-year gap? Age is just a number, am I right?)

And a virgin. (Which he could easily fix!)

And maybe not the best choice, given he and my dad hate each other. (It’s not that ba— Okay, it is that bad, but our love could totally rise above, right? It would be epic!)

I see the way he watches me like a starving man. The heat in his eyes when I flirt with him. The longing that he feels too.

If Hudson won’t stop pushing me away, I’m just going to have to show him what he’s missing.

I’ll flirt with the pretty boy tourists who come my way. Or maybe the gruff but sexy boat tour operators. Heck, I’ll flirt with the dang fish if that’s what it takes for Hudson to make a move.

I’ll be a total dock tease—until Hudson makes me his.

Because I’m not a tease at all. Not for the right man.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:16 pm in Romance

Redemption by T. Bell (Rising From the Ashes Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.7 mb
Overview: I’m a screw-up. Proof? On my first day back in town, I accidentally assaulted an officer, who also happens to be my brother’s best friend…and the only man I’ve ever loved.

The thing is, that’s only a blip on my record of mistakes. And believe me, the list is so long it could practically be two—one for all my usual screw-ups and the other for all my mistakes involving Hayes.

My tendency to make colossal mistakes around him is why I left town in the first place. He was like a jagged piece of glass pushing into all my open wounds. I needed time to heal.

Now I’m back, more broken than when I left, and clearly still making bad decisions.

The problem with being the screw-up is that someone is always bound to make you face your mistakes. My heart isn’t ready for him to be the one who makes me face my demons, though, especially when he refuses to confront his own.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:14 pm in Romance

The Kindred Few by Heather Kindt (The Kindred Few Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4 mb
Overview: Take a breath. Taste the fruit. Let out the scream you’ve held in for so long.

When the death of her mother orphans Mari, it shatters her perfect life in Avren, the beautiful city on the hill. Branded an Undesirable, she’s banished to the unforgiving wilderness on the eve of her adulthood, forced into a life of servitude. It’s in this forested world that she discovers the monsters in the fairytales she heard as a child are all too real.

Facing unpredictable dangers, a group of orphaned strangers named the Kindred Few adopt Mari into their fold. She learns the art of survival from her new brother and enigmatic commander, Bastian Hale. As they train for battle, they await the two prophesied saviors who will save them from Avren’s iron grip.

But as ancient fae prophesies unfold, Mari learns a difficult truth.
She is one of the two destined to lead the charge to liberate the wilderness.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 23rd, 2024, 3:13 pm in Romance

Rescued by the Surly Woodsman by Haley Travis (Wolfe Mountain Men Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: Be careful out in the woods.
You might run into the love of your life.

What an incredible nature walk… until I end up lost and hurt.

I'm stuck. Helpless.

I think it's a bear lumbering toward me, but no... this guy is even grumpier. Surly, even. Barrett seems to soften a bit around the edges when he sees that I'm not the average loud, littering tourist.

This handsome older man doesn't seem to realize he's so sexy I can hardly breathe. He's as massive as the mountain, and nearly as quiet. His tree trunk arms feel like my shelter, and his soulful eyes possess a stillness that I find inspirational.

He's extremely protective. Almost too much. And he definitely wants me.

This wild lust overtakes us both, but it seems too quick to be something everlasting.

Could this gorgeous mountain man truly be obsessed already?