Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 31 minutes ago in Romance

The Year of Fallen Stars by Ann-Elizabeth Briars (The Stars of Time Trilogy #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 421 kB
Overview: An unsolved Victorian murder forces together the son of an English crime lord in 1881 and a Canadian woman living over a century later, in this thrilling time-travel trilogy.

In 1881, Henry Asheford—heir to a smuggling empire—is living in solitude in his country estate in Cornwall, England. A once free spirit, his life crumbled after the death of his brother and grandfather. Haunted by his past, he struggles to keep his head above water, making life seem increasingly hopeless.

Over a century later, in 2018, Evaline Quinn has come to Cornwall from Canada to clean out her deceased father’s cottage. Searching for closure, she discovers evidence of an old cold case murder linked to the Asheford family, plunging her straight onto the front steps of Henry’s country estate … one hundred and thirty-seven years in the past.

Linked by a violent act, Henry and Eva must work together with a single purpose: to return Eva to her time by locating a missing time-travelling device. But their plan is put on hold by increasingly dangerous circumstances…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 33 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Terror From The Deep by Alex Laybourne
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6MB
Overview: When deep sea seismic activity cracks open a world hidden for millions of years, terrifying leviathans of the deep are unleashed to rampage off the coast of Mexico.

Trapped on an island resort, MMA fighter Troy Deane leads a small group of survivors in the fight of their lives against pre-historic beasts long thought extinct.
The terror from the deep has awoken, and it will take everything they have to conquer it.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 36 minutes ago in Romance

Titania (Cherry Popping Daddies #3) by Raisa Greywood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 553 kB
Overview: They were my father’s best friends… Now they’re my Daddies.
My family is desperate. My father is gone, and the money he left us to survive on is too.
And there’s nothing I can do to help. Or that’s what I thought, until I learned I do have one thing that might save us. Something certain men are willing to pay a small fortune to take.
My innocence.
But the men who won me aren’t the only ones looking to claim my body. Someone far more dangerous has his eye on me.
And even my Daddies may not be enough to protect me from him in the end.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 37 minutes ago in Romance

What You Love (Steele Valley Billionaires #3) by Zee Irwin
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 714 kB
Overview: Falling for the billionaire and finding myself in the middle of an office romance—breaks all the rules.

Work for a short-term assignment at one of the world's most elite luxury resorts in the mountains? Yes, please!
I'll work AND play, hang out by the pool and read, drink fancy cocktails, enjoy the spa, and hope to cure my career burnout.
It doesn't hurt that gorgeous, rich men are around every corner, one in particular who pays attention to me.

But Junior Steele isn't just a pretty boy looking for a fling. He's in charge of the Steele Valley resort and heir to a fortune, and our attraction to each other quickly gets in the way of work.

Just when I'm starting to think there's something real between us, his family rival threatens to take over the resort.
But with control for the company at stake, can I prove to him I can be his best asset, or will he suspect I'm to blame for all the trouble?

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 38 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Alien Invasion by Peter Hallett
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6MB
Overview: They launched their pods during World War II. It was the perfect cover. They lay dormant underground for years, waiting for the right moment to attack. That moment is now. The invasion has begun.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 41 minutes ago in Romance

Piece Of Me (The Bridgestones Of Montana #2) by Juliana Stone
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 328 kB
Overview: Scarlett Bridgestone doesn’t need a man in her life. She’s too busy raising a new baby on her own and starting her life over in Montana. But a chance encounter with the dangerously sexy Taz Pullman, sparks something she thought was dead. He’s got his own demons, but something about him pulls at her. She knows a dance with this devil might not be the best thing for her.

But the dance just might be worth the risk…

Taz Pullman is a busy man. A former champion bull rider, he’s now raising his sister’s twins on a ranch in Montana while running his business empire. He misses the life he had—but enjoys the challenge of his situation. What he doesn’t need is a woman to complicate things. Especially one with more baggage than the train station. But there’s something about Scarlett Bridgestone he can’t shake. He knows if they start something up it will get messy.

So why can’t he stay away?

Posted by: rainsky at 41 minutes ago in Audiobooks

When You Care: The Unexpected Magic of Caring for Others by Elissa Strauss
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 259 MB
Overview: In this “brilliantly argued and timely book” (Brigid Schulte, New York Times bestselling author), journalist Elissa Strauss explores the powerful role caring for others plays in our individual and communal lives, weaving together research about care and stories from parents and caregivers with a feminist bent. Behind our current caregiving crisis, in which a broken system has left parents and caregivers exhausted, sits a fierce addiction to independence. But what would happen if we started to appreciate dependency, and the deep meaning of one person caring for another? If we start to care about care? Drawing on research into parenting and caregiving, as well as her own experiences as a mother, journalist Elissa Strauss delves into the history and power of care in our lives and communities. With a curiosity and desire to more fully understand one of humanity’s most profound and essential relationships, she interrogates our societal obsession with going it alone, and poses a challenge to let ourselves be transformed by the act of caregiving. When You Care weaves historical anecdotes and science with conversations with parents and caregivers to the young, old, disabled, ill, and more, revealing a rich array of insights about how care shapes us on the inside and the outside, for the better. Care is a long-ignored force in our collective and political lives, as well as a deeply philosophical, spiritual, and psychologically potent experience. Moreso, an embrace of care by both women and men will lead to a more gender equitable future and help us reimagine what it means to be productive and live a meaningful life. The result is an eye-opening exploration into the power of being depended on—and a stirring call to action to finally acknowledge the breadth, depth, and beauty of all that caregivers do.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: Syneb93 at 46 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

Muy Interesante España - N. 516 Mayo 2024 [SPA]
Requirements: PDF reader | 67.2 MB
Overview: MUY Interesante es la revista para saber más de todo. Periodismo moderno, información rigurosa e imágenes de impacto sobre ciencia y tecnología, salud, medio ambiente, cultura digital, el pasado del que venimos y el futuro que nos aguarda. Entretenimiento inteligente para lectores curiosos que quieren saber cómo funciona el mundo. ("MUY Interessante (VERY Interesting) is the magazine to know more about everything. Modern journalism, rigorous information and impact images on science and technology, health, environment, digital culture, the past from which we come and the future that awaits us. Intelligent entertainment for curious readers who want to know how the world works.")
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers