Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:29 am in Mystery/Thriller

Cluttered Crime Mysteries by Carol Light (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Carol Light is an avid reader and writer of mysteries. She loves creating amateur sleuths and complicating their normal lives with a crime that they must use their talents and wits to solve. A former high school teacher and government manager, Carol also loves traveling, quilting, and exploring new places.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:27 am in Romance

The Winter Ball: A Fairy Tale Retelling Of Twelve Dancing Princesses (Grimm Academy #18) by Laura Greenwood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 413 KB
Overview: The eldest princess of twelve knows the dangers of dancing the night away.

Audrey has always wanted to attend Grimm Academy and prove to her father that she's the perfect heir to the kingdom, but now she's there, she has bigger things to worry about.

With a prophecy hanging over her head that could mean a dire fate for both her and her eleven sisters, the clock is ticking for Audrey to break free of the spell.

Can she stop dancing in time?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Posted by: Syneb93 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:27 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Positive News - Issue 116 January / March 2024
Requirements: PDF reader | 65.3 MB
Overview: Positive News magazine: the home of quality, independent journalism about progress and possibility. Beautifully designed and published quarterly from London
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:25 am in Erotic

Indecent Book Club: Freed by Raven Black
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 293 KB
Overview: It’s all been building to this moment. The decision that will define Derek’s entire life. Will he turn left… or right…

A meet has been set to deliver the money, but Derek unravels the final strands of the mystery from the most unlikely of sources: His mother.

Answers will lead to more questions. It’s a good thing the next Book Club meeting is this weekend. They are always so informative.

Derek’s heart and mind will have to work together if he is to find his way through.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:25 am in Mystery/Thriller

Cold Dresses by D.M. Pelletier
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.6 MB
Overview: SOME DRESSES SHOULD NEVER BE TOUCHED.

For years they have haunted Chloe Westfield: ghostly visions in silk, restless whispers she tries to forget and put behind her. But the girl in the teal dress is different. Her tragic fate pulls Chloe back to idyllic Heavendale, a picturesque lakeside town where her estranged mother is now dedicated to dressmaking. It seems that many women are employed as dressmakers in her tiny hometown. Yet behind the innocent façade lies a much darker purpose – something sinister rooted in the women’s enigmatic leader.

As secrets from the past resurface, Chloe finds herself with only one choice: solve the mystery behind the teal dress before she becomes its next victim . . .
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: Syneb93 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:13 am in Magazines & Newspapers

OK! Magazine UK - 1422-1426 Complete January 2024
Requirements: PDF reader | 224.5 MB
Overview: OK! magazine is world famous for its exclusive celebrity interviews, glamorous photo shoots and the scoop on all of the latest gossip in the world of showbiz and entertainment. The magazine’s tag line is “first for celebrity news” because it covers all of the most-talked about celebrities, before any other weekly magazine. OK! Magazine is most well-known for its coverage of celebrity weddings. Some of its biggest wedding exclusives were David and Victoria Beckham, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline and of course, Jordan and Peter André. Originally launched as a monthly publication, the first issue of OK! Magazine was published in 1993, but soon it was turned into the weekly magazine we all recognize today. OK! Magazine is the best-selling celebrity gossip magazine in the UK, with 30 million readers worldwide and appearing in 19 different countries.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Image Image Image Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:07 am in Romance

Seaglass Cove series by Katie Shand (#1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.2 MB
Overview: As a lifelong lover of all things romance and storytelling, I've always felt drawn to the idea of creating my own tales of love and adventure. Growing up in a small town surrounded by nature, I was exposed to a world of imagination and wonder, which only served to fuel my passion for writing even further.

Whether it was getting lost in the pages of classic romance novels or spending hours jotting down ideas for my own stories, writing has always been an integral part of who I am.

Now, as an author, I have the opportunity to share my love of wholesome and uplifting stories with readers all over the world. For me, writing is more than just a passion; it's a way to spread joy and positivity in a world that can often seem overwhelming and negative.

Whether it's through the sweet and romantic tales I craft or simply the process of putting words to paper, I am constantly reminded of the power that a good story can have in our lives.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Jan 12th, 2024, 5:04 am in Romance

Buck Me NOW, Cowboy by Cindy Smoke (Heart River Valley: Rough Riders #4)
Requirements: .MOBI reader, 313 KB
Overview: When a cowboy who’s a confirmed bachelor meets the new girl at the bakery, everything he thought he wanted changes. Instead of focusing on roping cattle, all he can think about is getting her tied down.

I’m the new girl in town, just here to help my Grandma and get a fresh start.
She doesn’t need me all the time, so I lucked into a job at the new bakery.
It’s cool. I enjoy the work, and I love my boss.
Except when she asks me to make deliveries.
I prefer to stay in the back and decorate the cookies.
But this delivery is different.
Because standing in front of me is the hottest cowboy I’ve ever met.
He’s looking down at me like he can’t wait to try my goods.
And I don’t mean these pastries.
Archer is exactly what I ordered when I told my boss I wanted a cowboy of my own.
Those dark eyes, big muscles, and sexy tattoos? That’s just icing on the cake.
He says he wants to be the first to get a taste.
And with how my heart races just from hearing his deep, commanding voice?
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna let him.
Right about NOW.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Western