Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 25th, 2024, 3:10 pm in Romance

Alien Protector's Shadows by Melissa Emerald (Fated Mates of the Winged Barbarians Series 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: I’m lost in an alien jungle… and the handsome, 7ft, winged predator stalking me from the shadows has never seen a woman before…

I never imagined that manifesting my dream man into my life would include being abducted, sold at auction, abandoned on an alien planet and almost getting eaten by jungle monsters - but here we are!

When a huge, winged, possessive alien swoops in to save me from the horrors of this planet, I can tell he’s just as curious about me as I am about him. And, while Ezryk manages to learn some of my language, the way he looks at me says more than any words in the galaxy possibly could.

Still, life in the deep of the alien jungle is full of nothing but dangers, and the most perilous one might just be the way I give my heart over to a man I can’t fully communicate with.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 25th, 2024, 3:08 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Chords of Fate by D.K. Holmberg (The Wayward Chronicles Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: We were called the Wayward. It was a derogatory term for some, but it was one we embraced. Most of us truly were Wayward.

Leo Surinar is a wanderer, traveling with his mother in the Wayward caravan in the only life he’s ever known, finding their own peace while parts of the world descend into war. When a traveling minstrel joins the caravan, everything begins to change.

As Leo learns the power of song and begins to dream of a world beyond the caravan—one only the Academy can show him—he starts to think there might be more to the world than what he sees from the top of a wagon.

Until his mother’s illness forces him to make a difficult choice.

Leo soon learns about the world beyond the caravan, the power that can be imbued in song, and power even greater than the song. As he’s hunted by deadly guild assassins and runs from the fae, he must decide between returning to what he’s always known and the knowledge and magic of the Academy.

The Wayward Chronicles begins an epic journey as Leo searches for his place in the world, as he’s destined to become a more than Wayward. He’s destined to become a part of the song itself.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 3:02 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Middle-earth Lore: Tolkien's Legends Revealed by Jeb Smith, Lloyd R. Hedberg Jr (Editor)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 36 MB
Overview: There are fans of J.R.R. Tolkien, and then there are those who would trade a genuine elven sword for a chance to visit Middle-earth. Those in the latter camp are certain to find Jeb Smith’s new vividly-illustrated book Middle-earth Lore to be a wonderfully satisfying quest worthy of even the geekiest Tolkienite—the “One book to rule them all.”

Our journey begins by entering Tolkien’s mind, where we will come to realize that he did not consider himself the creator of Middle-earth but its discoverer. Tolkien desired that his tales be digested as historical events. We will then be walked through Peter Jackson's portrayal of The Lord of the Rings in his filmography, where there is much to praise – but also some sacrilegious exaggerations in dire need of mending.

Tunneling deeper than Dwarves mining for Mithril, we'll expose the core—the very root of the mountain—that is the heart and soul of this book: Tolkien’s Legendarium. As we dig, be prepared for an unearthing and examination of many long-held assumptions, including those on subjects from the strength of the Valar, the Mumakil, Balrogs, and the Númenóreans, to the true identity of Gandalf and much more. In the concluding section, Smith provides an overview of the military prowess of Middle-earth's different realms and creatures during The War of the Ring. This chapter delves into the weapons, tactics, units, commanders and number of troops of the various realms, as well as the might of creatures such as trolls and ents and much more, offering a better understanding of the military aspect of Tolkien's renowned saga.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Mar 25th, 2024, 3:02 pm in Mystery/Thriller

A Forgotten Kill by Isabella Maldonado (Daniela Vega Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.2 mb
Overview: FBI Special Agent Daniela “Dani” Vega was seventeen when her mother murdered her father. Ten years after Dani’s own damning eyewitness testimony sealed her mother’s fate, she’s starting to have doubts. What if she got it all wrong?

A veteran NYPD homicide detective agrees to reopen the closed case on one condition—Dani must help him find a serial killer who’s been operating throughout New York City for the past decade. If anyone can decipher his patterns, and his riddles, it’s a trained codebreaker like Dani. The killer knows this too. And his next riddle—and victim—is meant just for her.

For Dani, stopping a killer—and learning what really happened to her father—becomes more personal and more dangerous with each new twist. As secrets of the past are unearthed, the truth could forever change Dani’s life…and the lives of everyone she loves.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 2:59 pm in Romance

Sweet Poison by Mary Fitt
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 984 kB
Overview: ‘Augustus knows he is inconveniencing a great many people, and he is enjoying this. He will not change his mind.’

Augustus Gale was a man in love—with a woman of genius who had been dead for over a century. So great was his dedication to the memory of playwright Joan Farmer that Augustus bought her ancestral home, steeped himself in the local history, and attempted to enforce a Regency-style lifestyle on his entire household. This macabre devotion poisoned his life as well as the lives of his son and daughter, his beautiful second wife, and even his devoted mother. Yet it was a strictly confined historical obsession. When a party of archaeologists sought permission to excavate a rare Roman mosaic pavement on Augustus's land, disrupting his homage to Joan, they were met with a blunt, contemptuous and destructive refusal. It might be said that Augustus Gale was a man who “asked for it”, but whose was the hand that fed him the poison?

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 2:57 pm in Children/Young Adult

Angela of Death by John Cady (Angela of Death #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Angela Ramos doesn’t have what it takes to join her friends in the all-girl gang, the Destinas. She’s too soft, too kind, too meek. But when a drive-by from a rival gang accidentally catches her in a hail of bullets, Angela loses one life and wakes to a new one.
Conscripted into service as an Angel of Death, Angela will see a whole new world full of good and evil. She will be charged with leading her friends away from the dangerous lives they’ve been leading before it’s too late while preparing for an upcoming battle against the darkest forces of all.
Breakout author John Cady brings the first in a trilogy of young adult Christian fantasy in Angela of Death. A coming-of-age (after death) story that breaks the boundaries of everything we have been taught about the battle between good and evil.
Genre: Fiction > Children/Young Adult Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 2:54 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Fallen Son (Chronicles of Leight #1) by Evan Kelling
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB
Overview: Tobias Leight just wanted to be a normal kid. He was a year away from graduating high school when his world is flipped on its head. Now he's got to worry about magic, monsters, and worse! Witness the exciting origin story of Tobias Leight in Fallen Son!
“My name is Tobias Leight. I used to be a normal, everyday guy. That is, until a demon attacked me one night outside of a convenience store. Now I’m learning to be a wizard.
Demons, faeries, and monsters have come a-knocking. And trust me, it’s nothing like the movies. Now it’s up to my uncle, my best friend, and I to stop a demon’s plan to take over the world. That is, if I don’t die trying.”

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 2:52 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Murder and a Merlot (A Sunrise Cafe Cozy Mystery Book 4) by Elizabeth Clover
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Love is in the air...and so is murder. Nothing will stop Clementine Honeycutt from attending a romantic date--even if she has to solve a mystery first.