Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 2 minutes ago in Romance

The Kraken's Kiss by Matilda Martel (Mated to the Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 454 kB
Overview: His kiss changes her reality. Her caring heart changes his world.

Nerissa Sorel has accidentally entered a world beyond her comprehension. Troubled by unsettling visions disrupting her life, she embarks on a journey guided by mysterious signs, eventually veering off the beaten path.
Unaware that mystical forces are orchestrating her fate, Nerissa is inadvertently swept away into a parallel dimension and tossed into the treacherous waters of Mirinthia, the enchanted sea of the Otherworld.
Nerissa endures hours afloat until her body succumbs to exhaustion, consumed by the unforgiving sea. Drifting into unconsciousness, surrendering to despair, she feels a sudden rush of air as lips press against hers, infusing her with renewed life. When she awakens, she encounters her rescuer: a being neither fully man nor beast, who claims to be her fated mate.
King Egon of Mirinthia is the last of his kind. With his unique heritage—part human, part Kraken—he has witnessed the gradual disappearance of his kin and resigned himself to the inevitability of extinction. In a realm where not every otherworldly being discovers their fated mate, those without such fortune face the grim reality of their species fading into oblivion.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: HansAdam at 4 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Dragon Business by Kevin J. Anderson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6mb
Overview: King Cullin may be known as "the Dragon Slayer", but he fears his son's legacy will be as "King Maurice Who Speaks with Proper Grammar". The boy keeps his nose buried in parchments, starry-eyed at the idea of noble knights and eager to hand royal gold to any con man hawking a unicorn horn. Tonight, though, Cullin will educate the prince in the truth behind minstrels' silly songs of glory...

Long ago, in a kingdom, well, not that far from here really, young Cullin traveled the countryside as squire to brave Sir Dalbry, along with Dalbry's trusted sidekick Reeger, selling dragon-protection services to every kingdom with a coffer. There were no dragons, of course, but with a collection of severed alligator heads and a willingness to play dirty, the trio of con men was crushing the competition. Then along came Princess Affonyl.

Tomboyish and with a head for alchemy, Affonyl faked a dragon of her own, escaped her arranged marriage, and threw in with Cullin and company. But with her father sending a crew of do-gooder knights to find her, the dragon business just got cutthroat.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 5 minutes ago in Romance

Meeting You by Alyssa Milani
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: About to embark on a new stage of her life, Charlotte “Auden” Summers travels to the small town of Campbellton to meet her birth father. Along the way, she stumbles into a bar—a place someone sober shouldn’t be—and meets Luke “Storm” Bowman, the bartender with the devilishly handsome smile.

Despite it all, there’s a spark that unites them, something they can’t explain. Being around each other feels calming. Natural even, and they forget the bad in this world. Storm and Auden were brought together for a reason neither one of them quite knew the answer to.

Meeting on that stormy night will change and Auden and Storm’s hellish lives for good.

Will their instant connection survive the troubles of their pasts?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 9 minutes ago in Romance

The Oath of Seduce (Ivankov Legacy Edition #1) by Mya Grey
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 658 kB
Overview: One whiskey-soaked shirt.

One pissed-off Russian mafia boss.

And...

One wild night that left my cheeks in flames.

Playing spy to save my bonehead brother,
I find myself face-to-face with the devil himself.

A small mistake, and plenty of banter later,
I'm hauled over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes,
Whisked away to his bedroom.

Luka Ivankov isn't the forgive-and-forget type.
Let's just say his idea of a "lesson"
Involves my cheeks blushing and thighs quivering.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 11 minutes ago in Romance

The Year of Fallen Stars by Ann-Elizabeth Briars (The Stars of Time Trilogy #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 421 kB
Overview: An unsolved Victorian murder forces together the son of an English crime lord in 1881 and a Canadian woman living over a century later, in this thrilling time-travel trilogy.

In 1881, Henry Asheford—heir to a smuggling empire—is living in solitude in his country estate in Cornwall, England. A once free spirit, his life crumbled after the death of his brother and grandfather. Haunted by his past, he struggles to keep his head above water, making life seem increasingly hopeless.

Over a century later, in 2018, Evaline Quinn has come to Cornwall from Canada to clean out her deceased father’s cottage. Searching for closure, she discovers evidence of an old cold case murder linked to the Asheford family, plunging her straight onto the front steps of Henry’s country estate … one hundred and thirty-seven years in the past.

Linked by a violent act, Henry and Eva must work together with a single purpose: to return Eva to her time by locating a missing time-travelling device. But their plan is put on hold by increasingly dangerous circumstances…

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at 13 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Terror From The Deep by Alex Laybourne
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6MB
Overview: When deep sea seismic activity cracks open a world hidden for millions of years, terrifying leviathans of the deep are unleashed to rampage off the coast of Mexico.

Trapped on an island resort, MMA fighter Troy Deane leads a small group of survivors in the fight of their lives against pre-historic beasts long thought extinct.
The terror from the deep has awoken, and it will take everything they have to conquer it.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 16 minutes ago in Romance

Titania (Cherry Popping Daddies #3) by Raisa Greywood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 553 kB
Overview: They were my father’s best friends… Now they’re my Daddies.
My family is desperate. My father is gone, and the money he left us to survive on is too.
And there’s nothing I can do to help. Or that’s what I thought, until I learned I do have one thing that might save us. Something certain men are willing to pay a small fortune to take.
My innocence.
But the men who won me aren’t the only ones looking to claim my body. Someone far more dangerous has his eye on me.
And even my Daddies may not be enough to protect me from him in the end.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at 17 minutes ago in Romance

What You Love (Steele Valley Billionaires #3) by Zee Irwin
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 714 kB
Overview: Falling for the billionaire and finding myself in the middle of an office romance—breaks all the rules.

Work for a short-term assignment at one of the world's most elite luxury resorts in the mountains? Yes, please!
I'll work AND play, hang out by the pool and read, drink fancy cocktails, enjoy the spa, and hope to cure my career burnout.
It doesn't hurt that gorgeous, rich men are around every corner, one in particular who pays attention to me.

But Junior Steele isn't just a pretty boy looking for a fling. He's in charge of the Steele Valley resort and heir to a fortune, and our attraction to each other quickly gets in the way of work.

Just when I'm starting to think there's something real between us, his family rival threatens to take over the resort.
But with control for the company at stake, can I prove to him I can be his best asset, or will he suspect I'm to blame for all the trouble?