Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Lil-Reid at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:44 pm in Audiobooks

Taming 7 by Chloe Walsh (Boys of Tommen #5), Matthew Forsythe, Jacqueline Milne (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 1GB, 19 hrs 29 mins
Overview: She's the quintessential sunshine girl. He's the lovable class clown. But storm clouds are rolling in, and this Tommen boy is about to get serious.

Tommen's cheekiest lad, Gerard 'Gibsie' Gibson, has always been a comedian, but most people don't see what lurks beneath the surface. He is haunted by events of the past and he uses humor to cope, hiding his true self from the world.

Claire Biggs, the epitome of sunshine, has always loved Gibsie, her brother's friend and her favorite neighbor. She has always seen a side to him that no one else seems to notice. She becomes determined to tame her wild-at-heart childhood best friend.

When lines are crossed, it becomes unclear whether Gibsie and Claire's friendship will survive. Will it blossom into something more, or will they lose themselves in the wild?
Genre: Audiobook > Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Lil-Reid at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:27 pm in Audiobooks

Hey, Mister Marshall by Saffron A. Kent (St. Mary's Rebels #4), Colt Carter, Ri Paige (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 1.1GB, 20 hrs 58 mins
Overview: At eighteen, Poe Blyton’s life is in shambles and the reason is Alaric Marshall. After her mom’s death, he appeared out of nowhere and became Poe’s controlling guardian. When she protested his tyranny, he had the audacity to send her away to an all-girls reform school. A school full of iron clad rules and regulations.

But at least she’s graduating soon. Until Alaric himself arrives at the school as the new principal and takes that away from her as well. That devil. He’s really asking for it, isn’t he? And Poe is going to give it to him.

It doesn’t matter that her sworn enemy has the prettiest dark eyes she’s ever seen. Or that he looks really, really good in his boring tweed jackets. So much so that she wants to rip them off his body and see what’s underneath. Because scorching hot or not, her new principal or not, Poe is going to ruin Alaric’s life.
Genre: Audiobook, Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Lil-Reid at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:21 pm in Audiobooks

Wildcard by Cambria Hebert (Westbrook Elite #5), Cecily Foster, Gavin McAllister (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 743mb, 13 hrs 37 mins
Overview: Pretty sure I was a serial killer in my past life. Because karma is kicking my ass in this one. Everything was copasetic. I was coasting on the wave of life… until a gnarly swell pulled me under, and I washed ashore to a nightmare. A nightmare there was no waking from.

So I packed my shit and moved all the way to the other side of the country—to the only place someone was willing to give me a second chance. I came to swim, and though I’m on the team, I don’t want to be Elite. These bros are exactly like the ones I left behind, and I’m not stupid enough to get betrayed again.

But then karma shows up and laughs right in my face. I slept with my coach’s daughter. Because of course I did. And though she calls to me like a siren, that night was just a distraction. A one-time thing. Until she shows up at Daddy’s pool as the assistant coach. Now the very girl I can’t get off my mind is the one just declared off-limits. Naturally, my heart decides it can’t beat without her jade stare, sassy mouth, and car that cruises so slow it uses a calendar as a speedometer.

Now I’m at the top of Coach’s crap list, and everything I left in Cali comes knocking at my door. With Landry’s safety on the line, I won’t just roll over and take it. This time, I’ll put up a fight. There’s no telling what I’ll do or how far I’ll go to make sure Landry isn’t punished for standing by my side. When things get dangerous, I know this wildcard can’t play this game alone. Because even if trusting people doesn’t come easy… loving her does.
Genre: Audiobook > Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Mona25 at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:12 pm in Audiobooks

Mrs. Gulliver by Valerie Martin
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 233.1 MB
Overview: From the prize-winning and beloved author Valerie Martin (Mary Reilly, Property, Italian Fever) comes a surprisingly inventive tale of female subversion and agency in a patriarchal world, with two brilliantly crafted protagonists to root for.

It’s 1954 on far-flung Verona Island, a tropical paradise with a fragile economy and a rising crime rate. Prostitution is legal and Lila Gulliver is proud of her business, a high-end brothel where her clients are guaranteed privacy and discretion. When Carità Bercy, a young, destitute, and beautiful blind woman arrives at her door seeking employment, Lila decides to give her a chance.

Carità proves a valuable asset to the house, as well as a psychological puzzle to her employer. One hot night, Ian Drohan, a handsome youth and the scion of the wealthiest family on the island, visits Lila’s house and falls madly in love with Carità. Lila doubts his sincerity and fears for Carità's future.

Carità has no such fears. In fact, Carità is a reckless force of nature, determined to succeed in ways Lila hasn’t even contemplated.

Spirits of the star-crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet, as well as the devilish denizens of the magical island in The Tempest, haunt this steamy tale of passionate love, found and lost, and found again.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Posted by: Mona25 at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:09 pm in Audiobooks

The American Queen by Vanessa Miller
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 254 MB
Overview: There is only one known queen who truly ruled a kingdom on American soil.

Transformative and breathtakingly honest, The American Queen is based on actual events that occurred between 1865 - 1889 and shares the unsung history of a Black woman who built a kingdom as a refuge for the courageous people who dared to dream of a different way of life. As seen on Good Morning America: GMA 15 New Books to Read!

Over the twenty-four years she was enslaved on the Montgomery Plantation, Louella learned to feel one thing: hate. Hate for the man who sold her mother. Hate for the overseer who left her daddy to hang from a noose. Hate so powerful there's no room in her heart for love, not even for the honorable Reverend William, whom she likes and respects enough to marry.

But when William finally listens to Louella's pleas and leads the formerly enslaved people off the plantation, Louella begins to replace her hate with hope. Hope that they will find a place where they can live free from fear. Hope that despite her many unanswered prayers, she can learn to trust for new miracles.

Soon, William and Louella become the appointed king and queen of their self-proclaimed Kingdom of the Happy Land. And though they are still surrounded by opposition, they continue to share a message of joy and goodness--and fight for the freedom and dignity of all.

The American Queen weaves together themes of love, hate, hope, trust, and resilience in the face of great turmoil. With every turn of the page, you will be transported to a pivotal period in American history, where oppressed people become extraordinary heroes.

Posted by: Mona25 at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:07 pm in Audiobooks

The Beautiful People by Michelle Gable
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 233 MB
Overview: Set against the glamorous 1960s Jet Set, a novel about a failed debutante whose new job as assistant to society photographer Slim Aarons takes her into Palm Beach’s inner circle, and into a beguiling friendship with the star at its center, fashion designer Lilly Pulitzer

“This glittering novel shines as brightly as its heroine. A true delight.”—Nicola Harrison, author of Hotel Laguna

It’s 1961, and for Margo Hightower, everything is about to change. True, her engagement is off, her family has fallen in scandal, and she's completely broke. But she’s just been hired as assistant to photographer Slim Aarons—famous for his vibrant pictures of high society, royalty, and Hollywood stars—and she knows this opportunity is her ticket to something better.

From the bright beaches of Acapulco to glitzy parties in New York, Margo is thrown headfirst into the glamorous jet-set world she so covets, observing its ways from behind the camera as Slim’s sidekick. There’s Jackie Kennedy, Truman Capote's Swans, a host of Vanderbilts. Beautiful people in beautiful places.

But when they land in Palm Beach, a scene with few rules and many riches, the lines between work and play begin to blur. As Margo becomes swept up in the city’s social circle—and into a friendship with heiress and rising fashion designer Lilly Pulitzer—the golden life seems increasingly in reach. Until she finds herself entangled in a complicated web of loyalties and secrets that could bring it all crashing down…

Posted by: Mona25 at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:05 pm in Audiobooks

Valley Verified by Kyla Zhao
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 282.2 MB
Overview: When a fashion writer dives headfirst into the cutthroat Silicon Valley tech world, her future threatens to unravel in this addictive novel by Kyla Zhao, author of The Fraud Squad.

On paper, Zoe Zeng has made it in New York’s fashion world. After a string of unpaid internships, she’s now a fashion columnist at Chic, lives in a quaint apartment in Manhattan, and gets invited to exclusive industry events.

But life in New York City isn’t as chic as Zoe imagined. Her editor wants her to censor her opinions to please the big brands; she shares her “quaint” (read: small) apartment with three roommates who never let her store kimchi in the fridge; and how is she supposed to afford the designer clothes expected for those parties on her meager salary?

Then one day, Zoe receives a job offer at FitPick, an app startup based in Silicon Valley. The tech salary and office perks are sweet, but moving across the country and switching to a totally new industry? Not so much. However, with her current career at a dead end, Zoe accepts the offer and swaps high fashion for high tech, haute couture for HTML. But she soon realizes that in an industry claiming to change the world for the better, not everyone’s intentions are pure. With an eight-figure investment on the line, Zoe must find a way to revamp FitPick's image despite Silicon Valley’s elitism and her icy colleagues. Or the company’s future will go up in smoke—and hers with it.

Posted by: Mona25 at Apr 21st, 2024, 11:03 pm in Audiobooks

Just for the Summer by Melody Carlson
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 228.1 MB
Overview: If you lived in a different place and had a different job, couldn't you have a different life?

Ginny Masters manages a popular boutique hotel in Seattle and manages it with aplomb. But the daily challenges and irritations of a fast-paced job and a demanding boss are starting to get to her.

Jacqueline Potter manages her grandfather’s fishing lodge in Idaho because it was the only job she could find after graduating with her hospitality degree. She’s grateful for the work but longs for a more sophisticated and cosmopolitan life she’s just not going to find in this backwoods town.

The solution to both their problems seems obvious. Just for the summer, they’ll swap jobs and lifestyles—and even love interests. But they’ll soon find that there’s more to finding happiness than just switching up the scenery.