Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:40 pm in Romance

Hunger by Stasia Black
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 346 kB
Overview: He’s the gorgeous fallen angel best friend you pushed away ten years ago…

You haven’t seen him for ten years—the fallen angel of your dreams and your once best friend—until your vampire grandfather traps him into an arranged marriage with you.

Now it’s your wedding day, and the officiant says:
“You may now kiss the bride.”

You finally dare look up into the eyes of your… husband.

He’s the most stunningly gorgeous man you’ve ever seen.
His gray eyes are dark with intensity as he glares down at you. Does that mean he still hates you?

Don’t tremble. Don’t show him he affects you at all.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Maraya at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:38 pm in Romance

Oracle Trilogy (#1-3) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.5MB
Overview: Meghan Ciana Doidge writes tales of true love conquering all, even death. Though sometimes the love is elusive, the vampires and werewolves come out to play in the daylight, and bloody mayhem ensues.
Genre: Fiction > Romance | Fantasy, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy

Posted by: Maraya at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:36 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Starblade Chronicles (#1-2) by Joseph Delaney
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.7MB | Retail
Overview: Joseph Delaney is a retired English teacher living in Lancashire. He has three children and seven grandchildren and is a wonderful public speaker available for conference, library and bookshop events. His home is in the middle of Boggart territory and his village has a boggart called the Hall Knocker, which was laid to rest under the step of a house near the church. Most of the places in the Spook's books are based on real places in Lancashire. And the inspiration behind the stories often comes from local ghost stories and legends. The Spook's Apprentice, The Spook's Curse and The Spook's Secret have all been shortlisted for the Lancashire children's Book for the Year Award. The Spook's Apprentice is the winner of both the Sefton Book Award and the Hampshire Book Award.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:29 pm in Romance

One Shot (The Machelli Family #3) by Gabrielle Laine
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 301 kB
Overview: I’ve never been with a man, but now I’m a mom and a fake wife.
When my sister died, she left me her twin toddlers. Right away I noticed the ominous presence stalking us.
Uncovering their father's fate led me to the shocking truth—he was the notorious head of the Machelli crime empire and there’s a bounty on the kid’s heads.
Now we're forced into hiding with a hulking mafia guardian, masquerading as a picture-perfect family.
Jaime's proximity stirs unfamiliar desires. He’s a patient protector; teaching me, guarding me….making me his own.
I know this is just a job for him, but my heart is telling me otherwise.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:27 pm in Romance

Old-Fashioned (Virgin Mary's #1) by Tiffany Casper
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 198 kB
Overview: When Birdie Vergano was little, she dreamed of being a princess. Of hearing stories from her little classmates.

She dreamed of experiencing things they also did.

However, none of them had a mother like she did.

And none of them lived next to a woman who turned out to be her guardian angel.

Years later, that guardian angel did something, and she forever cemented herself firmly inside Birdie’s heart.

Wanting to find the same peacefulness, the same ever-lasting view that the world is a marvelous place, that it is what you make of it, she headed to a little town called Holly Springs.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:04 pm in Romance

More Than Promises (Magnolia Creek #1) by Loren Beeson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 400 kB
Overview: As if broody billionaire, Rowan Kendrick, wasn't causing enough chaos in my small town, now he's on the hunt for a wife, and I just became his top candidate.

Here's the catch: I'll play fake fiancée to a rich, downright sexy CEO for a couple of months. We'll have a grand wedding in front of the entire town, and once the deed to his grandfather's estate is signed over to him, I'll get a clean divorce with no strings attached and the money I need to save my childhood home.

The problem is, once I move in with him, we can't keep our hands off each other. What begins as lust morphs into something greater than either of us had imagined. Because it's more than touches that ignite my body; it's the wedding planning, the lessons in confidence, and the subtle encouragements from a man who claims he doesn't have a heart.

As our wedding day approaches, I'm caught between wanting a future I wasn't meant to have and letting it go to protect my heart. Rowan always gets what he wants, but if I'm going to risk everything, I'll need more than a promise to make this marriage of convenience real.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 11:56 am in Romance

Pucks and Books (Knoxville Bears #1) by Toni Aleo
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 596 kB
Overview: A romance only book shop owner meets a hockey player that reads only romance.
Louisa McDavid figures after escaping from the cult she grew up in, the universe owes her a happy ending. Her sisters are all safe, she owns her own business, and she doesn’t give a damn what anyone thinks of her. But as a woman in love with love, why has it been so hard for her to find one of the good ones?

Everything changes when Ciaran Carter basically steps out of the pages of one of Louisa’s beloved smutty books and into her romance-only bookstore. Tall, muscular, handsome, and he likes to read? He’s the perfect book boyfriend come to life. And he plays hockey? Bless. It doesn’t get any better.

Louisa and Ciaran strike sparks off each other from the moment they meet. He’s got big dreams, and she’s got big secrets. And together, they’ll set their little corner of Tennessee on fire.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 11:55 am in Romance

Georgia Smoke series (#1-2) by Abbi Glines
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party, and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts.

Image Image