Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 44 minutes ago in Romance

Monsters in Love: Lost in the Fire by Evangeline Priest, Vivienne Hart, K. Doyle, Kassanda Cross, YD La Mar, Vera Valentine, Elle Cross, Rebel Moxie, Wren K. Morris, Clio Evans
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Welcome to Monsters in Love
Flames crackle and sparks fly as monsters search through the smoke for their true loves. Grab a cold drink and a fan as you settle in with creatures both spicy and sweet, who all have one thing in common: These scorching beasts are guaranteed to have you feeling all kinds of hot and bothered.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 46 minutes ago in Romance

Mated to the Amarok (Invasion of Monsters) by Eden Ember
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 304 KB
Overview: He lived a solitary life, keeping the legend of the monsters in the wilderness alive.

She just wanted to write the story behind the legend.
Claudia Collins, armed with her survivalist instincts, and pen and paper, dropped from a helicopter into the vast uncivilized wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. Her curiosity led her right into the Amarok’s territory.
She found more than she imagined and stepped into danger that could cost her life.
He swore to stay away, but couldn’t because his heart activated a warmth he never knew he had. He would do anything to keep her safe, anything…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 48 minutes ago in Romance

Relentless (The MacTavish Stolen Brides #1) by Arianna Fraser
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 440 KB
Overview: Morana Ivanova may hate me, but the harder she fights, the more I want her.
Cameron…
When the Ivanov Bratva kills my best friend in a moment of viciousness and stupidity, I decide to hit them where it hurts. Their Pakhan is depending on his daughter’s marriage to a more powerful bratva to save his family.
So, I steal her.

Morana…
My name means “death” in Russian, and everyone in my father’s Bratva avoids me as bad luck, until he decides to marry me off to a hideous old Pakhan for money and power. Getting kidnapped right out of the church in my wedding dress just continues that run of misfortune. But my captor is tall, gorgeous and infuriating. He’s relentless when it comes to getting what he wants, but I’m going to change his luck for the worse, too.

We’ll see what wins this battle: love, or luck.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 49 minutes ago in Romance

Win Him Over (Her Office #2) by CoraLee June
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 789 KB
Overview: Did I call him Daddy during a high-stakes contract negotiation? Maybe. Did it lead to the most exhilarating, off-the-record fling of my life? For legal reasons—and a very pointed look from my attorney—I’m advised to neither confirm nor deny any activities, particularly those rumored to have happened within the Pentagon’s walls.
Caught between the unstoppable force of my free-spirited ways and the immovable object that is Spencer Beckett, we ignited something unexpected.
A challenge turned into a game of whispered commands, each “Daddy” drawing us deeper into a thrilling, forbidden dance.
Can our fling find a place in the real world, or is it destined to be a delicious secret, tucked away in the files marked “classified”?

Posted by: sfffanatic at 52 minutes ago in Audiobooks

The Macedonian Hazard by Eric Flint, Gorg Huff, Paula Goodlett (Alexander Inheritance 2)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 594mb
Overview: Time Travel Alternate History From a Master. A new tale of time-displaced persons fighting for their lives in the ancient world, from 1632 and Boundary series creator Eric Flint.

It’s been more than a year since the cruise ship Queen of the Sea was transported in time and space to the ancient Mediterranean not long after the death of Alexander the Great.

Captain Lars Floden and the other “Ship People” are trying to plant the seeds of modern civilization. It’s not an easy task, to put it mildly, even if they have a tacit alliance with the co-regents of Alexander’s empire, his widow Roxane, and Eurydice, the wife of his half-brother.

For they have plenty of enemies, too. Cassander is using every foul means available to turn Macedonia and Greece into his own empire. The brutal general Antigonus One-Eye is doing the same in Mesopotamia. And Ptolemy, the cleverest of them all, is expanding his Egyptian realm to the Red Sea.

Things aren’t any easier in the colony that passengers from the cruise ship founded on the Caribbean island of Trinidad. President Allen Wiley is trying to build a twenty-first century democratic nation, but the people he has to work with aren’t the most suitable for the task: oldsters from the future, local tribesmen, and third-century BCE immigrants from Europe and Africa.

War, religious strife, assassinations, espionage, poisonings and other murders—and a fair amount of love, too—all mix together with the Ship People's knowledge from the 21st century to form a new weaving of the fates. Hopefully, that will lead to a bright new future. If it doesn't kill everyone first.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction Alternate History
Posted by: stokerman at 52 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Arrival by Zach Bohannon, J. Thorn (War For Earth 01)
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 176 MB
Overview: Paramedic Maya Talbot knows her unhinged, ex-husband is gunning for custody of their children. When she drops off Aiden and Laura at Grandma's for a weekend visit, Maya assumes they'll be safe. However, nothing could have prepared her for the chaos created when a strange obelisk rises from the ground and generates an impenetrable dome over the city.
Riots, looting, and violence run rampant. The situation in Nashville deteriorates, and then they arrive, thrusting Maya into a desperate race to escape the dome and save her children from the dangers on the ground and from above.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Science Fiction

Posted by: HansAdam at Today, 12:47 pm in Faith, Beliefs & Philosophy

Myths of the Norsemen by H. A. Guerber
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0,5mb
Overview: Over the centuries, Northern mythology has exerted much influence on Western customs, language, and literature. Its principal theme of the perpetual struggle of the beneficent forces of nature against the injurious, and its twin characteristics of dark tragedy and grim humor, tinge much European literature and music, most notably Wagner’s Ring Cycle.

In this volume, a noted scholar of myth and folklore has assembled a rich collection of Northern mythology as preserved in the Eddas and sagas of Iceland. These are perhaps the purest versions of the original myths, thanks to the island’s remoteness and lack of contact with outside influences. Both grand and tragical, the age-old tales tell of the creation of the world; the heroic deeds of such gods and heroes as Odin, Thor, and Siegfried; the machinations of the evil Loki; the fantastical adventures of giants, dwarfs, and elves; the twilight of the gods; and much else. Sixty-four marvelous, atmospheric illustrations add an additional dimension of charm.

In this convenient, reliable edition, Myths of the Norsemen offers not only hours of reading entertainment but also valuable insights into the nature and meaning of myth and how it constitutes part of the deep and ancient wellspring of Western culture.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Faith, Beliefs & Philosophy

Posted by: stokerman at Today, 12:43 pm in Audiobooks

Idle Blood by Zach Bohannon (Coven Of Shadows 01)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 195 mb
Overview: As a teenager, Jade's father exiled her from Katonia, forcing the girl to steal to survive. Now a young woman, Jade is secretly living in the city of Mora until a violent encounter with a local merchant forces her to become a fugitive again. Along with a young blacksmith, she flees to a remote village for refuge. However, when a child suddenly vanishes in the middle of the night, she joins an unlikely band of heroes on a dangerous quest to find the child and bring her home.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Fantasy