Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:25 pm in Romance

Bound by Betrayal by Elle Maldonado (The Severed Signet Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.3 mb
Overview: When a debt is owed, sacrifices must be made.

I owed my brother my life. My loyalty.
He’d saved me from pain and lifelong scars more times than I could count, taking the brunt of the demons haunting me.
When the time came to return the favor and settle a debt, I never imagined my sacrifice would
leave me bound in marriage to a woman who would consume my heart.
Amalia Montesinos.
I fell for her fire. Her rage.
The soft pieces of her very few knew.
Loving her was never part of the contract.
My purpose was clear—ensure she inherited her empire, then go our separate ways.
But I had lived at the edge of death for so long that I’d forgotten what it felt like to be alive.
Until her.
My wife.
I’d be damned if I ever let her go.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:24 pm in Romance

Moonlight Encounter by Nina Jarrett (Inconvenient Scandals #2/Inconvenient Brides #7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Lord Aidan Abbott investigates Mr. Smythe but compromises his daughter, Gwen, at a ball in front of a crowd of important guests.
In this steamy historical romance, the heir to a viscountcy is determined to protect his sister, accidentally ruining a young woman while searching her father's home. Now he will need to choose between his crusade and the growing love between them.

He feels guilty for failing his family ...
Lord Aidan Abbott neglected his duties as a chaperone when his parents left his little sister in his charge. Because of him, Lily was forced to wed under a cloud of scandal. Now Aidan must solve a murder to keep his sister and her new husband out of danger.

She is caught unawares ...
A mysterious lord interrupts Miss Gwendolyn Smythe while she is taking air on the terrace. Unfortunately, they are discovered together, forcing her to marry a man she has never met before to quell the scandal. Now Gwen is determined to make the best of their new marriage, with or without his cooperation.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: krupuk1 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:22 pm in Educational

Biological and Bio-Inspired Fluid Dynamics: Theory and Application by David E. Rival
Requirements: .PDF reader, 5.5 MB
Overview: This text provides the reader with tools necessary to study biological and bio-inspired flows, all the while developing an appreciation for their evolutionary and engineering constraints. It is suitable for students already exposed to introductory concepts in fluid mechanics and applied mechanics as a whole, but who would not need an advanced training in fluid mechanics per se. Currently no textbook exists that can take students from an introductory position in fluid mechanics to these contemporary topics of interest. The book is ideal for upper-level undergraduates and graduate students studying a range of engineering domains as well as biology, or even medicine.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:19 pm in Romance

Moon Mated (Alpha Seeker #2) by Lela Grayce
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 7.8 MB
Overview: Rylan
My inner wolf had been caged. My body controlled by someone else. Yet, it was my mate who set me free, even as I turned on her.

Now, I can feel her fading away, forcing me and my wolf to become the alpha that everyone needs. As darkness swells around us, Pearl and I must decide if it’s time to complete our mate bond in order to stand against it.

But did I wait too long? Is her body strong enough to withstand it after I nearly killed her?

Pearl
Losing consciousness just when my touch broke whatever hold was on Rylan wasn’t ideal, but I trusted him to bring me back. I just pray he doesn’t blame himself when it’s all over.

Finally completing the mate bond seems like the next course of action. Our connection makes us stronger… But it won't fix everything.

Not when Tamra was only the start of our trouble. Because that darkness surrounding us is more than either of us bargained for. The shadow wolf wants total power, and the only way to save our people is through a great sacrifice.

The question is, who will it be? No matter the outcome, everything is about to change.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:16 pm in Romance

Power In Loyalty (DeLaney Mob Series Book 4) by Kirby Ann
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 350 kB
Overview: Embark on a gripping journey into the heart of the DeLaney Mob in the thrilling fourth installment of the series. Levi’s desire to join the organization becomes real through a surprising gesture from Andrea, thrusting him into a world of secrets, power, and danger. As he delves into the shadows of the DeLaney empire, Levi must skillfully navigate the treacherous waters of loyalty, betrayal, and survival.

But life in Berkland is never a straightforward path, and Levi finds himself entangled in a web where distinguishing between work and personal life becomes an impossible task. Join him as he grapples with the complexities of his newfound role on the inside while desperately trying to maintain the delicate balance of his personal affairs. In a city where every move could be his last, Levi’s journey is one you don’t want to miss!

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:14 pm in Romance

Luna Trials by Heather K. Carson (Mating Season Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 mb
Overview: She wants to escape. He wants to win. Neither of them were looking for love, but sparks fly as their fates collide on the popular wolf shifter dating show, Mating Season.

Aspen:
I’m the lowest-ranking wolf from a pack that only exists to guard the shifter prison in our territory, but I’ve been planning my escape for years.

I just have to make it through one more heat, then I’m done with this pack and the alpha-holes that run it.

Everything changes when my pack gets an invitation to Mating Season, the reality show where Alphas and Lunas from around the country meet to pick their chosen mates.

And my Alpha is sending me.

I’m forced into a dangerous world where TV producers dictate the rules. As if that wasn’t crazy enough, a powerful and sinfully handsome Alpha has his sights on me, making me a target for the elite shifters from other packs.

I never wanted to pick a chosen mate or settle down as some Alpha’s bride. I wanted freedom. But now I have to act the part viewers expect if I have any hope of surviving this year’s Mating Season.

Ranger:
The unmated Alphas may be on this show to find a match, but I came here for one reason…
And it wasn’t her.

When she walks into the wolf den wearing an oversized fluffy sweater and blinking those big brown eyes, my beast immediately staked his claim.

I’m here to play the Alpha Games, but I intend to win so much more.

I know what she is to me. She knows it too even if she denies the pull.
Aspen is mine.

Posted by: zj183aty742 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:13 pm in Tech & Devices

Deep Learning in Internet of Things for Next Generation Healthcare by Lavanya Sharma, Pradeep Kumar Garg
Requirements: .PDF reader, 10.2 MB
Overview: This book presents the latest developments in Deep Learning-enabled healthcare tools and technologies and offers practical ideas for using the IoT with Deep Learning (motion-based object data) to deal with human dynamics and challenges including critical application domains, technologies, medical imaging, drug discovery, insurance fraud detection and solutions to handle relevant challenges. This book covers real-time healthcare applications, novel solutions, current open challenges, and the future of Deep Learning for next-generation healthcare. It includes detailed analysis of the utilization of the IoT with Deep Learning and its underlying technologies in critical application areas of emergency departments such as drug discovery, medical imaging, fraud detection, and genomes. Convolutional neural networks (CNNs), in particular, are excellent at extracting hierarchical characteristics from images using Deep Learning models. These models learn to recognize edges, textures, forms, and even intricate patterns inside images in the context of human vision. CNNs may automatically identify pertinent features for IoT applications from unprocessed visual data without the need for explicit feature engineering. The classifcation and recognition of objects is one of the most important uses of Deep Learning and human vision in IoT. Deep Learning models can be taught to identify and categorize objects in frames of pictures or videos. Security (intruder detection), retail (product identifcation), healthcare (medical image analysis), and other felds all make use of these capabilities. Postgraduate students and researchers in the departments of Computer Science, working in the areas of the IoT, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, image processing, Big Data, cloud computing, and remote sensing will find this book useful.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 18th, 2024, 3:13 pm in Romance

Gross Misconduct (Kodiaks Hockey #2) by Anna Albo
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: When you play with fire, expect to get burned.

Jeremy Vaughn knows all about that. He made a huge mistake. Now it’s time to pay the consequences. The guys on the team hate him, the press want to tar and feather him, and the fans want his head. With his career on tenterhooks, he needs a huge save.

Smart and sassy Jill Bowman needs a save of her own. After losing her dream job, she gets a fresh start with the Kodiaks as their head of PR. She’s always been in control of things, but then life hits her with a slapshot, and his name is Jeremy Vaughn.

Left to clean up his mess, the Kodiaks owner comes up with an idea to salvage his team’s reputation and protect his beleaguered captain from further humiliation. A “love match.” Except, there’s no love lost between Jill and Jeremy, but when you’re made an offer you can’t refuse…

Jill warms up to the charming Kodiaks captain, and Jeremy is determined to break through Jill’s rock-hard shell. Sparks fly, but when off-ice secrets come to light, both their hearts are about to be body-checked.