Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:03 pm in Erotic

Monster Lovers Bundle I by Ella Brooks
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 317 KB
Overview: Three spicy stories for those that want to know exactly what it's like to be taken by a monster and claimed. Every story includes a HEA, heavy heat, and powerful imagery!
Genre: Fiction > Erotic Paranormal

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: stokerman at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:01 pm in Audiobooks

Born Of Darkness by Lara Adrian (The first book in the Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy series)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 183 mb
Overview: Hunters. The most lethal Breed vampires in existence, and none feared more than Asher. Until a pretty Vegas grifter on the run for her life turns the former assassin's dark world--and his heart--upside down...New York Times bestselling author Lara Adrian introduces the first novel in a thrilling new vampire romance series set in the darkly seductive Midnight Breed paranormal story world.
As a former assassin in the Hunter program, Asher is one of a small group of Gen One Breed vampires who survived the horrors of a madman's laboratory and the cruelty of the training that made him one of the most lethal beings in existence. Now, twenty years after his escape from those hellish origins, Asher is a loner whose heart is as cold as his skills are merciless. But when he thwarts a killing under way in the middle of the desert outside Las Vegas, Asher meets a beautiful woman who draws him into a deadly game against powerful enemies--one that will test both his skills and his tarnished honor.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

Posted by: alburack at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:57 pm in History

Female Intelligence: Women and Espionage in the First World War by Tammy M. Proctor
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.3mb
Overview: Informative and innovative, this release focuses on the cultural images, realities, challenges, and contradictions faced by all women employed by the Allied Armies Intelligence services in both the UK, and also while working behind the frontlines inside of Occupied Territories - during the period of The Great War.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History > WWI > Espionage

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:56 pm in Romance

And Then Life Was Beautiful (Hanson Family #1) by Asia Monique
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 540 KB
Overview: Couri Mitchell
August Hanson was the silent type, the kind who spoke through his actions and not his words.

He possessed enough power to make me feel safe and secure.

I was ready to open up and share the parts of myself I’d never shared with another, and then I got hit with a truth that changed everything.

There was a slight chance he’d still want me, only he had to accept our baby, too.

August Hanson
Couri Mitchell was my type, the kind you married the first chance you got.

She possessed enough power to silence the chaos around me.

I was ready to grab ahold of her and never let go, and then I got hit with a truth that changed everything.

There was a slight chance she’d still want me, only she had to accept my daughter, too.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Tigha at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:56 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Toronto Life - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 24.6 MB | True PDF
Overview: Toronto Life magazine is the destination for people who care about Toronto, Canadas most vibrant city. It provides insight into the personalities and events that shape the landscape of the city, and helps readers make informed choices about everything from restaurants and shopping to real estate and culture.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:54 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Genesis of Ruin by DoctorRockhard
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 155 KB
Overview: Achieved the top ranking in the Robots category on October 15th, Monsters on September 21st, Cyber on August 3rd, and Cyberpunk on September 14th. A robot embarks on a mission of total destruction. ________________ "Are you inexperienced?" Genesis's eyes started to fill with tears as she modestly adjusted her skirt, "Perhaps. Is that problematic?" "Absolutely not," he reassured her swiftly, retreating to the room where he reclined on a bed of silk. Its allure was undeniable, with the material caressing his metallic form. Genesis, too, stepped further into the room, the door sealing silently behind her. She observed him, a vision of temptation, propped against the headboard. His posture was open, welcoming her closer. "I assure you, I'll be careful," he promised.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:53 pm in Romance

Too Hostile by Nicole Dykes
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 323 KB
Overview: Fletcher
I’m a total nerd, but I look like a jock. I had a perfect GPA in high school, and my GPA in college is perfect too. I smile when I’m supposed to smile. I have two loving parents and a brother and sister who are always by my side. I’m the perfect all-American guy.
But the only thing that actually defines me is the before. The things I keep hidden deep inside because I’m too afraid of losing what I have now.
The past lives deep inside me as I force the plastic smile on my face. And no one sees through it because I’m just that good.
No one except . . . him.

Ronan
Every day is like a dream. A dream I live, not knowing when I’ll wake and find I’m still living in a nightmare.
I never made it out, and these past few years have all been fake.
Then he walks into my classroom . . . with that cocky smile in place. Not a care in the world. I doubt he’s ever had to worry about a thing in his entire life.
He’s exactly like all of the entitled, spoiled brats I teach every day in my part of the college campus, but something about Fletcher Moore really rubs me the wrong way.
I shouldn’t let him get to me, but something about him makes me too angry. Too annoyed.
Just too damn . . . hostile.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Tigha at Apr 18th, 2024, 12:53 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

True West Magazine - May/June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 48.6 MB | True PDF
Overview: True West captures the spirit of the West with authenticity, personality and humor by providing a necessary link from our history to our past.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers