Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: MarsPapushi at 2 minutes ago in History

Egypt: A Short History by Robert L. Tignor
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: A sweeping and colorful account of Egypt’s 5000-year history

This is a sweeping, colorful, and concise narrative history of Egypt from the beginning of human settlement in the Nile River valley 5000 years ago to the present day. Accessible, authoritative, and richly illustrated, this is an ideal introduction and guide to Egypt's long, brilliant, and complex history for general readers, tourists, and anyone else who wants a better understanding of this vibrant and fascinating country, one that has played a central role in world history for millennia—and that continues to do so today.

Respected historian Robert Tignor, who has lived in Egypt at different times over the course of five decades, covers all the major eras of the country's ancient, modern, and recent history. A cradle of civilization, ancient Egypt developed a unique and influential culture that featured a centralized monarchy, sophisticated art and technology, and monumental architecture in the form of pyramids and temples. But the great age of the pharaohs is just the beginning of the story and Egypt: A Short History also gives a rich account of the tumultuous history that followed—from Greek and Roman conquests, the rise of Christianity, Arab-Muslim triumph, and Egypt's incorporation into powerful Islamic empires to Napoleon's 1798 invasion, the country's absorption into the British Empire, and modern, postcolonial Egypt under Nasser, Sadat, and Mubarak.

This book provides an indispensable key to Egypt in all its layers—ancient and modern, Greek and Roman, and Christian and Islamic. In a new afterword the author analyzes the recent unrest in Egypt and weighs in on what the country might look like after Mubarak.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Basia1971 at 5 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Rush: Revolution, Madness, and Benjamin Rush, the Visionary Doctor Who Became a Founding Father by Stephen Fried, John H. Mayer (Narrator)
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 646MB
Overview: The monumental life of Benjamin Rush, medical pioneer and one of our most provocative and unsung Founding Fathers.

By the time he was 30, Dr. Benjamin Rush had signed the Declaration of Independence, edited Common Sense, toured Europe as Benjamin Franklin’s protégé, and become John Adams’s confidant, and was soon to be appointed Washington’s surgeon general. And as with the greatest Revolutionary minds, Rush was only just beginning his role in 1776 in the American experiment. As the new republic coalesced, he became a visionary writer and reformer; a medical pioneer whose insights and reforms revolutionized the treatment of mental illness; an opponent of slavery and prejudice by race, religion, or gender; an adviser to, and often the physician of, America’s first leaders; and “the American Hippocrates.” Rush reveals his singular life and towering legacy, installing him in the pantheon of our wisest and boldest Founding Fathers.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: Bapapa at 7 minutes ago in Food & Drink

Feeding Toddlers: The Complete Guide to Maintaining Nutrition and Variety with Easy Family Meals by Simone Ward
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 180mb
Overview: Jump-start your toddler's healthy relationship with food with quick, easy recipes and actionable advice. In this comprehensive guide for busy parents of 1- to 4-year-olds, Simone Ward—food writer, cookbook author and mom of five—provides everything you need to keep mealtime filling, flavorful and low-stress. Navigate issues like portion sizes, introducing sugar and picky eating with delicious meals, exciting sides and make-ahead snacks like:
10-Minute Peanut Noodles
Whole-Wheat Protein Blender Waffles
Oven-Baked Turkey & Spinach Meatballs
Crispy Zucchini Fries
Lemon & Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
20-Minute Iron-Rich Tomato Soup
Featuring an invaluable month of well-balanced meal plans using the book's recipes—plus allergen warnings and substitution suggestions for dietary restrictions—this is a cookbook you'll be sure to keep off the shelf and in the kitchen. And the best part? These…
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: Bapapa at 43 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times - April 24, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 100mb
Overview: The Times, daily newspaper published in London, UK.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: juandelacruz at 43 minutes ago in Romance

Can't Hide Forever by Lauren Marcie
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: The man of two faces has one obsession… Her.
My name is Dr Jackson Keller, but the cops call me Hyde.
By day, I'm a respected therapist who lives to help others. By night, dark urges take control of my mind.
Hyde. My masked alter ego. He craves bloody vengeance.
And the Detective determined to hunt me down just happens to be my newest patient.
Ava doesn’t know she’s baring her secrets to the killer she’s chasing.
She’s drawn to my light yet captivated by my shadow. Torn between two forbidden men—both of them me.
Corrupting her is my addiction. I know she’s not as honorable as she appears.
I will claw out her buried demons.
Before she unmasks me.
Ava may long for Jackson, but Hyde will claim her soul.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Bapapa at 44 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

The Sun UK - April 24, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 58mb
Overview: The Sun is a British tabloid newspaper, published by the News Group Newspapers division of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Lachlan Murdoch's News Corp. It was founded as a broadsheet in 1964 as a successor to the Daily Herald, and became a tabloid in 1969 after it was purchased by its current owner.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: juandelacruz at 57 minutes ago in Mystery/Thriller

A Poodle Perplexity by M. Alfano (A Mobile Groomer Mystery Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: After solving two small-town murders, I’d thought I’d seen everything. Cue the last thing I ever expected to happen—a dog wedding.

Of course, my best friend is bothered when the owner-of-the-bride selects her rival baker to make the posh cake for her poodle pair. So when said rival turns up dead, everyone is quick to point their fingers straight at my bestie.

I, for one, know everyone’s barking up the wrong tree, but the evidence against her is already stacking up like layers of one magnificent murder cake.

Doggone it, I can’t keep my nose out of this one, no matter what my kind-of, sort-of detective boyfriend demands. It’s time to put all my hard-earned skills as an amateur sleuth to the test. My best friend’s career—and her freedom—is riding on it.

Ready to solve the mystery?
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: juandelacruz at 59 minutes ago in Mystery/Thriller

The Secrets of the Sorority Sisters by Annie Hudson (Emma Anders Mystery 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 383 KB
Overview: Emma Anders Mountainside Bed and Breakfast has become a destination for all types of visitors to Boone, NC. This time, it is the site for a reunion of the Kappa Boo Beta sorority, and the sorority is riddled with secrets.

As the ladies join one another in their first reunion in forty years, they seem tentative and unsure of one another. As friendships are rekindled and hidden truths come to light, the sisters learn the sorority harbors dark secrets and somehow, Emma’s property is connected.

The Bed and Breakfast serves up more than just morning muffins and Emma, her clue sniffing dog Lizzie and sleuthing buddy, Frances, need to find the link and resolve the secret it before someone gets hurt.

But at what cost and to whom?

Uncle Preston's friendly spirit will have a few things to say about this mess.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller