Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: VielBiern at Dec 11th, 2022, 11:08 am in Mystery/Thriller

The Man from Scotland Yard (Mr Simpson Finds a Body) by Zenith Brown, David Frome
Requirements: .ePUB, .AZW3 reader, 1 mb
Overview: He was no ordinary money-lender. Among his clients were the most distinguished deadbeats in London, and he knew enough backstairs gossip to demolish the entire British peerags. One day he died—at the hands of a killer unknown. That person could be a Lord, a Lady, or a tycoon. It is up to Mr. Pinkerton to find the murderer...before the murderer finds Mr. Pinkerson!
Genre: Fiction > Traditional Detective Mysteries

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: HappyLinks286 at Dec 11th, 2022, 11:02 am in Educational

Reconnecting after Isolation: Coping with Anxiety, Depression, Grief, PTSD, and More (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book) by Susan J. Noonan
Requirements: .ePUB, .PDF reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: How to keep calm, carry on, and reconnect during times of social isolation and emotional crisis.

Although spending time alone for short periods may be restorative and helpful, unintentional or involuntary isolation can have profound detrimental effects on emotional and physical health. We all need social interaction and meaningful relationships in our lives to be well and thrive. Without them, we flounder.

In Reconnecting after Isolation, Dr. Susan J. Noonan draws on our collective experience of the COVID-19 pandemic to help readers deal with the emotional impact of social isolation. Speaking as both a provider and recipient of mental health care services, Noonan combines her professional and personal experiences in an evidence-based and practical guide. Drawing on meticulous research and interviews with four psychologists, she outlines steps to overcome the emotional trauma of isolation.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational

Posted by: NightKing at Dec 11th, 2022, 11:02 am in General

William Eggleston's Guide by John Szarkowski
Requirements: .PDF reader, 6 MB
Overview: William Eggleston's Guide was the first one-man show of colour photographs ever presented at The Museum of Modern Art, New York, and the Museum's first publication of colour photography. The reception was divided and passionate. The book and show unabashedly forced the art world to deal with colour photography, a medium scarcely taken seriously at the time, and with the vernacular content of a body of photographs that could have been but definitely weren't some average person's Instamatic pictures from the family album. These photographs heralded a new mastery of the use of colour as an integral element of photographic composition. Bound in a textured cover inset with a photograph of a tricycle and stamped with yearbook-style gold lettering, the Guide contained 48 images edited down from 375 shot between 1969 and 1971 and displayed a deceptively casual, actually superrefined look at the surrounding world. Here are people, landscapes and odd little moments in and around Eggleston's home town of Memphis - an anonymous woman in a loudly patterned dress and cat's eye glasses sitting, left leg slightly raised, on an equally loud outdoor sofa; a coal-fired barbecue shooting up in flames, framed by a shiny silver tricycle; the curves of a gleaming black car fender, and someone's torso; a tiny, grey-haired lady in a faded, flowered housecoat, standing expectant, and dwarfed in the huge dark doorway of a mint-green room whose only visible furniture is a shaded lamp on an end table. For this edition of William Eggleston's Guide, The Museum of Modern Art has made new colour separations from the original 35mm slides, producing a facsimile edition in which the colour will be freshly responsive to the photographer's intentions.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General

Posted by: NightKing at Dec 11th, 2022, 10:59 am in Health, Fitness & Self-help

Training and Conditioning Young Athletes, 2nd Edition by Tudor O. Bomp
Requirements: .PDF reader, 10 MB
Overview: With more and more young athletes specializing in sport year-round, the need for an authoritative training guide has never been greater. Training and Conditioning Young Athletes, Second Edition, by world-renowned exercise scientist Tudor O. Bompa and his colleague Sorin O. Sarandan, addresses that need. It provides the blueprint for safely training young athletes to improve performance without hindering overall development and growth.

In this second edition, you’ll find proven science-based training programs for increasing strength, power, speed, agility, flexibility, and endurance. There are also more than 200 resistance training and conditioning exercises for six stages of youth training. These exercises take into account critical factors such as developmental stage, motor function, and sex-specific considerations.

Training and Conditioning Young Athletes, Second Edition, also provides clear recommendations about how to reduce the risk of injuries and keep athletes healthy. Practical nutrition advice, including recipes and meal plans, ensures proper fueling for training and competition, while an analysis of the energy systems used in 13 sports offers deeper insight into the programming and long-term training methodology.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help

Posted by: HappyLinks286 at Dec 11th, 2022, 10:59 am in General

RRSPs & TFSAs For Canadians For Dummies by Andrew Dagys
Requirements: .ePUB, .PDF reader, 3.3 MB
Overview: Canadian savings plans and your financial future, explained in simple terms

RRSPs & TFSAs For Canadians For Dummies will give you a crash course in saving, investing, and holding your money in RRSP and TFSAs in a tax-smart way. Inside, you’ll find the latest in Canadian tax rules for RRSPs, TFSAs, and how investments held outside of these plans are taxed to help you with decisions about these registered plans. This book provides valuable criteria and scenarios to help you choose what plans to prioritize at what stage and circumstance in life that you find yourself in. We demystify how much to contribute to each plan, how much salary to set aside, when to withdraw funds, and how to manage the risks associated with the investments you hold in these plans. If you’re of retirement age, Dummies has your back, too. Learn how to manage your RRSPs and TFSAs in retirement, so you can achieve your post-work and other financial goals.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General

Posted by: NightKing at Dec 11th, 2022, 10:46 am in Food & Drink

Wild Meat: The Complete Guide to cooking Game by Ross O'Meara
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 126 MB
Overview: Wild Meat is an illustrated guide to game meat for the mindful hunter and cook by respected chef and game harvester Ross O’Meara. This cookbook is ideal for hunters who care as much about what happens in the kitchen as they do in the field, and cooks who want to know more about where their food has come from. 

Step-by-step harvesting techniques, complete with illustrations, feature alongside more than 80-plus delicious recipes covering a broad range of species, from hare to pig to deer, pheasant and even camel and kangaroo. Wild Meat will take you back to the meaning of making something from scratch, with sumptuous recipes including Rabbit Terrine, Goat Rendang, Camel & Green Olive Tagine and Crispy Five-spice Goose. The book also includes the ultimate harvester’s larder, a dry-ageing guide and how-to instructions for sausage making and charcuterie.

Wild Meat is a rich and useful resource for anyone (hunter or not) who aspires to reduce their consumption of farmed meat in favour of free-range, cruelty-free, organic, hormone-free, grass-fed alternatives.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 11th, 2022, 10:44 am in Romance

Blood Duet: The Complete Series by Maria Luis
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: Their attraction was poison and pleasure, but in the shadows of New Orleans...neither will resist going down in flames.

I bow to no man.

The words are tattooed on my skin, just as they’re branded on my heart.

But I never planned for Sergeant Lincoln Asher, a man as deceptive as he is cold. His dominance sets my teeth on edge . . . and my body on fire. He won’t stop until I’m his, but I’m not his to take.

My secrets bind me—and blind me. I live in the shadows of New Orleans. Hidden and protected in the underworld I call home. I know who I am.

I vow never to kneel before a man... Save one.

And he will be my downfall.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Bapapa at Dec 11th, 2022, 10:43 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The New York Times - 11 December, 2022
Requirements: .PDF reader, 155mb
Overview: The New York Times, morning daily newspaper published in New York City, long the newspaper of record in the United States and one of the world's great newspapers
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers