Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: lexie92 at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:44 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Necrobane (The Warden Series Book 2) by Daniel M. Ford
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.7 Mb
Overview: Aelis de Lenti, Lone Pine's newly assigned Warden, is in deep trouble. She has just opened the crypts of Mahlgren, releasing an army of the undead into the unprotected backwoods of Ystain.
To protect her village, she must unearth a source of immense Necromantic power at the heart of Mahlgren. The journey will wind through waves of undead, untamed wilderness, and curses far older than anything Aelis has ever encountered. But as strong as Aelis is, this is one quest she cannot face alone.
Along with the brilliant mercenary she's fallen for, her half-orc friend, and a dwarven merchant, Aelis must race the clock to unravel mysteries, slay dread creatures, and stop what she has set in motion before the flames of a bloody war are re-ignited.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy > LGBT

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Tigha at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:44 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

National Geographic History - May/June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 70 MB | True PDF
Overview: See how National Geographic History magazine inflames and quenches the curiosity of history buffs and informs and entertains anyone who appreciates that the truth indeed is stranger than fiction with a digital subscription today. And that history is not just about our forebears. It's about us. It's about you.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: lexie92 at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:44 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Circle in the Water (A Sharon McCone Mystery) by Marcia Muller
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 Mb
Overview: In this twisting mystery in a New York Times bestselling series, pranks escalate into a deadly scheme that Private Investigator Sharon McCone must unravel—​before they claim her life.
San Francisco is home to more than 200 privately owned streets. Most are alleyways, but a select few look torn straight from the pages of a magazine. Lined with mansions and elaborate gardens, the properties are luxurious and perfectly maintained; security guards patrol the grounds to keep the curious at bay. Few know of these exclusive enclaves, but those who do prowl for availability, ready to make a grab for the precious real estate if opportunity strikes.
When several such streets are targeted in a series of so-called pranks, Sharon is hired by a coalition of concerned owners to investigate. But as things escalate—an attempt on Sharon’s life, an explosion at a meth lab, and a shocking murder—Sharon realizes far more is at play than a few misdemeanors gone wrong.
The case takes a sudden turn when one of McCone & Ripinsky’s most trusted employees is implicated, and Sharon will have to dig deep to save her agency—and her life.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: lexie92 at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:43 pm in Mystery/Thriller

At the Edge of the Woods (A Lew Ferris Mystery Book 3) by Victoria Houston
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 Mb
Overview: Someone is murdering pickleball players in Loon Lake and Sheriff Ferris is on the hunt for their killer in Victoria Houston’s third nail-biting Lew Ferris mystery, perfect for fans of Marc Cameron and Nevada Barr.
When a local pickleball player is shot in the head while practicing at an abandoned tennis court with his partner-slash-lover, Sheriff Lew Ferris suspects that the bullet was a stray shot from hunters in the area. It’s not until a second player–the first victim’s mistress and pickleball partner–is killed that Sheriff Ferris realizes this is no hunting accident. Someone is hunting people, and it’s up to her to find out who.
With the first victim’s crazed widow breathing down Lew’s neck, there’s no room to breathe, let alone to find time to appreciate the beautiful Loon Lake fall and go fishing. Adding to Sheriff Ferris’ difficulties are three pickleball players convinced someone has targeted them, someone who will do anything, even murder, to frighten them away from the courts where they play – but why?
Who is really at risk? The pickleball players, or Lew and the people close to her?
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: Tigha at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:42 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Street Trucks - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 130.6 MB
Overview: Street Trucks Magazine focuses on all things custom truck featuring the hottest trends, aftermarket upgrades and insider customizing tricks

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:37 pm in Romance

The Empress of Fire by D.L. Blade (The Zemiran Chronicles Trilogy Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 MB
Overview: A world beyond worlds ruled by dragon shifters—a broken empire buried in ash.

The crew of the Sybil Curse has become stranded in Dragão Terra—a strange land inhabited by dragon shifters who are on the verge of destruction.

Janelle and Elijah have become separated from the others, so the crew splits up to find them. However, the danger they face will put their loyalties and their lives under a brutal strain that threatens to tear everything apart.

Meanwhile, Mazie, the first mate, can see that the darkness within the elf, Aiden, is growing stronger. He’s losing control over his mind, and it wouldn’t be long before he succumbs to the monster they all fear. But a new ally named Kaeli will provide desperately needed help to fight the evils that roam the land. As their plan unfolds, an unlikely connection will bloom between Mazie and the stranger that may be the key to bringing down the empire and saving her family.

The pirate crew must rally together to survive and unravel the power that binds them to Fate. They will also discover hidden truths that Dragão Terra may play a greater role in their own world than they realized.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:35 pm in Romance

She Came for Blood by Darva Green (Dreamers & Demons: Sapphic Monsters Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 806 kB
Overview: Anna
"You'll watch your true love die three times before joining them in death."
I've been living with the curse of that knowledge for years. Since the first half of that prophecy has already come true, I'm going to spend what's left of my life hunting down the vampire who killed my boyfriend.
When she offers me a position at her side, she has no idea that I'm headed for an early grave, and I'm determined to bring her down with me.
Just as soon as I can stop thinking about her and how much I'm tempted to actually stay and serve her.

Marzanna
My strange angel hasn't visited in centuries.
So when she shows up in my throne room with blood on her face and hate in her eyes, I'm determined to do whatever it takes to make her stay.
To make her remember.
To make her mine.
Genre: Fiction > Romance, FF

Posted by: Tigha at Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:35 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

TREAD - May/June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 171 MB
Overview: A Guide To Automotive Adventure & Outdoor Lifestyle