Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: rainsky at Today, 1:19 am in Audiobooks

Upgrade Your Brain: Unlock Your Life’s Full Potential by Patrick Holford
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 345 MB
Overview: Do you often feel exhausted and negative? Do you spend your days feeling tired and wired? Your nights unable to fall asleep easily, or without a drink? Do you wake up anxious and stressed and in need a coffee to get going? Do you forget what you were doing, forget people’s names and where you put things? Is your mental acuity and memory slipping? Are you concerned about your memory or mental wellbeing? Something depressing is happen to humanity, and possibly even you. Our brains are degenerating and – in parallel – we’re seeing a worrying increase in mental illness across the world. Rates of anxiety, depression, dementia, ADHD and autism are all increasing at an alarming rate across the globe. According to the World Health Organisation, our declining brain health is the greatest threat we face – more than cancer, diabetes or obesity. Individually and collectively,though, we can optimise our brain health and cognitive function – to improve mood, memory, stress resilience, sleep and ability to focus. How? By understanding the powerful effects that nutrition and other holistic lifestyle factors can have on our brains. In Upgrade Your Brain, bestselling author Patrick Holford will draw on his 40 years’ of expertise – as well as countless experts from around the world – to teach us all how to reverse the tide.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:19 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Inside Out - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 90.8 MB | True PDF
Overview: Australia's best interiors magazine, Inside Out delivers inspiring homes, clever design ideas and practical decorating solutions. Discover the latest homewares trends, stunning outdoor spaces, and what's new for the living room, kitchen, bathroom and garden.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:19 am in Romance

Sweet Little Obsession by Teresa Wolf (Love So Cruel Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.5 mb
Overview: Teacher by day, stalker by night.
Who ever thought college could be this interesting?

I’m teaching a hundred students. But my eyes are only on one. She’s my obsession – and I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.

I followed her back to her apartment. Then I broke in while she was asleep.

She wants me. I can feel it when I touch her. But she can’t know who I am.

I’m her new step-brother.

My family’s enemies are legion, and our little game puts her right in the firing line. But protecting her is what big brothers are for, right?

The more we fight, the more I want her. And my nocturnal visits make her want me, too.

Am I her guardian angel? Or a devil in disguise?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:16 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Women's Running UK - May 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 35.2 MB | True PDF
Overview: Welcome to Women’s Running, the UK’s first meeting place for women who run or want to start. We believe the best way to approach running is to do it with friends. Whatever your running needs, our mission is to create a community through our website, where women of all ages and fitness levels can meet.

Posted by: felix56 at Today, 1:15 am in Mystery/Thriller

The Sorrow Hand by Dwight Holing (The Nick Drake Mysteries #1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.34mb Retail
Overview: For Vietnam veteran turned wildlife ranger Nick Drake, the war at home proves just as deadly.
Harney County, Oregon, 1968: Nick Drake has a boxful of medals and enough demons to fill a duffle bag. He's been trained to kill, but never retrained to rejoin society. Nick flees to the high lonesome in search of redemption and takes a job patrolling wildlife refuges where the only conflicts are keeping out stray cows and ticketing poachers. But then he stumbles across a girl's body ritually placed in a gully. Her murder is only the beginning, and Nick must face humanity's heart of darkness once again if he's to stop a killer from turning even more gullies into graves.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:12 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Autocar UK - April 24, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 60.9 MB | True PDF
Overview: Each week Autocar magazine brings readers the scoop on new makes, models, launches, designs, re-designs and concepts. From road to rally, practical to performance, functional to fantasy, Autocar provides the reviews on the cars of today and tomorrow. Thinking of buying new or used? Turn to Autocar classified to find your dream machine. Autocar also keeps you up to speed with the happenings in world motor sport. With Autocar you've got the knowledge on the car industry.

Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:11 am in Magazines & Newspapers

AZURE - May/June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 54.3 MB | True PDF
Overview: Lively, fresh, forward-looking, but also socially relevant — this defines Azure, the leading design publication covering the expanding world of international contemporary architecture and design. Each issue delivers readers inspiring ideas and cutting-edge innovations, from state-of-the-art green building to the latest in furniture and home accessories from around the globe.

Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:09 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Games World of Puzzles - June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 27.2 MB | True PDF
Overview: Games World of Puzzles is loaded with all kinds of puzzles by top constructors as well as fascinating articles, game reviews, upcoming events, a contest in every issue, and much more. It's the perfect magazine for all puzzle fans and gamers! The puzzles, while not interactive, are easily printed out. Get yours today!