Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Tigha at 59 minutes ago in Magazines & Newspapers

AZURE - May/June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 54.3 MB | True PDF
Overview: Lively, fresh, forward-looking, but also socially relevant — this defines Azure, the leading design publication covering the expanding world of international contemporary architecture and design. Each issue delivers readers inspiring ideas and cutting-edge innovations, from state-of-the-art green building to the latest in furniture and home accessories from around the globe.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Tigha at Today, 1:09 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Games World of Puzzles - June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 27.2 MB | True PDF
Overview: Games World of Puzzles is loaded with all kinds of puzzles by top constructors as well as fascinating articles, game reviews, upcoming events, a contest in every issue, and much more. It's the perfect magazine for all puzzle fans and gamers! The puzzles, while not interactive, are easily printed out. Get yours today!

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 1:09 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Photography Week - Issue 605, 25 April/ 01 May, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 8mb TRUE PDF
Overview: The world's best-selling digital photography magazine, Photography Week is the ultimate resource for anyone who wants to improve their photography. Every issue we bring you inspirational images, creative ideas, must-try photo projects and in-depth video reviews, plus no-nonsense practical advice on how to get the best from your camera, so you can capture and edit images you can be proud of. Designed specifically for mobile devices, each issue features reader galleries, how-to articles and step-by-step videos that will help you become a better photographer. It's your one-stop shop for all things photographic.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:08 am in Romance

Tainted Obsession by Julia Sykes (King of Ruin Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: Evelyn

The last thing I can remember is the rough hands that grabbed me from behind and the rank scent of the cloth that was forced over my face.

I hear my captors saying that they're keeping me as a hostage. Until they no longer have a use for me.

Then there's pain, a feral roar of rage, and the world disappears.

Massimo

I found them brutalizing her, and I made them pay with their lives.

My criminal world is steeped in blood and violence, but she's innocent, and I won't allow them to hurt her ever again.

I stalk her from the shadows, memorizing every shy smile and small gesture of kindness.

When corrupt men threaten her once again, I don't have a choice: I take her for myself, for her own protection.

Once I have her under my control, my fascination deepens to obsession.

I'll do anything to keep her, devising the most deviant seduction to make her mine.

She'll be so addicted to my touch that she'll never want to leave.

Evelyn belongs to me, body and soul.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:06 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Symbiosis: The Beginning by Alice B. Sullivan (Symbiosis 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: A father saves his daughter’s life, and in doing so, brings on the end of the world.

____

Doctor Phillip Shirley dedicated his work to ParaSymbio—bioengineered protozoa used as an alternative treatment for leukemia. But when an unexpected mutation occurs, and the once-friendly symbionts turn on their hosts, transforming them into ravenous hordes, Phillip is thrust into a desperate battle for survival.

Trapped within the confines of a medical research facility, cornered by violent, frenzied colleagues infected with the parasites, if there’s any hope of making it out alive, Phillip must confront the impending doom unleashed by his own creation.

Time is running out, and the threat is closing in.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 12:52 am in Romance

Sultan's Pride by Faith Gibson (The Hounds of Zeus MC Book 8 )
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Tegan Rowe is a lion shifter with a secret. When she finds out her ex has a secret of his own, she flees town to escape one of the biggest mafia dons on the East Coast. She’s not fast enough.

After trusting the wrong man, Tegan finds herself running from a life she’d only seen on the news. Tegan is almost to her safe place when she wrecks in the middle of nowhere. Hiding out in a cabin is her only course of action. When someone breaks down the door, she prays it’s the owner. It’s not. Taken to the mafia compound, Tegan knows her life is forfeit. No one knows where she is. But she has a reason to fight. A reason to not become another statistic.

Jackson "Sultan" Lynch is a Gryphon shifter. As sergeant-at-arms for his MC, his life is full of family, yet something is missing. When someone breaks into his cabin in the woods, Sultan goes to investigate and finds more than he ever bargained for. Knowing next to nothing about the female who broke in then disappeared, Sultan and his beast are intrigued and want to make Tegan theirs. He just has to find her first. When he does, convincing her that he’s nothing like her ex isn’t a hardship since the man was a loser. Convincing her to come home with him where he can treat her like she deserves is another story. She fears for his safety, but Tegan doesn’t know Sultan has his own secrets. If Sultan has anything to say about it, her running days are over, and he’ll protect her from those looking to see her behind bars or worse.

The Hounds have never gone up against someone as powerful as Phil Bucco, but Sultan will risk it all for the female who can give him everything he’s ever dreamed of, and he can give her something she hasn’t had in years – hope.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: muminko at Yesterday, 10:55 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

California Homes - The Essential Guide of Architects, Builders & Design 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 73.1 MB
Overview: California Homes reflects California at its best through its diverse people, their homes and lifestyles. It reflects a state that is so rich in its diversity that it cannot be captured in a single photograph or even a single issue.

Posted by: muminko at Yesterday, 10:50 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

110% Gaming - Issue 120 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 48.2 MB
Overview: 110% Gaming is an exciting new gaming magazine that’s packed with news and reviews, online LOLs, hints and tips, puzzles, comps and more!