Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:45 am in Romance

Broken by Whitnay Edes
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 300 kB
Overview: Katherine

Broken just means different

That's what I am, broken. I lost myself in the shadows of what I was supposed to be versus what I became. Someone took that from me, so when my instabilities become reality, I find myself a knight in pink socks.

It was supposed to be fun for the summer. Except, the fun became despair. Despair became reality and I didn't know if I could do it alone.

Everything was great until I went home for my high school reunion.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:42 am in Romance

Enemy Next Door (Next Door Daddies) by Iris Blake
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 274 kB
Overview: I thought I was over him until he moved in next door.

My best friend’s brother.

That's all I remember him as, until I see his shirtless form from the building opposite mine.

Then I find out he's my new neighbor.

My friend would never approve of the way I look at him.

Or even think about him.

With the same grumpy attitude and hard to get demeanor,

He intends to lure me in but I will be damned to let him win.

Harmless flirting soon turns into heated moments in secret.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:37 am in Romance

A Marriage of Necessity (Another Arranged Marriage #5) by Lisa Oliver
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 232 kB
Overview: I owe my mother everything.

Jasper, the youngest Prince from Lowenthorp, had one driving need - to get away from the castle. After being abducted, abused, and having lost an eye, Jasper believed his only chance of keeping his Mother safe was to be as far away from her as possible. Which was why, when his Mother suggested a Marriage Contract, Jasper agreed. He didn't care who he married, so long as he could keep his Mother safe.

I can’t believe I’ve just agreed to marry a man I haven’t met. Maybe there was something in those mushrooms.

Avalon, Crown Prince of Cijan, never wanted to marry. He'd lost his fiancé many years before and determined a life filled with duty and travel was enough for him. Until he heard Jasper's story. Deciding he could be a friend to the young prince, if nothing else, marrying Jasper would at least put a stop to the endless Marriage Contract suggestions his father had been dealing with.

A marriage of necessity could work for them both...
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: RaipDown at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:30 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Harper’s Bazaar Singapore - April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 54.3 MB | True PDF
Overview: Bold, opulent and provocative, Harper’s BAZAAR is the style bible for the well-dressed woman with the well-dressed mind. Known internationally for our blend of intelligent commentary and dynamic photography, BAZAAR is the first and last word in fashion. The Singapore edition of Harper´s BAZAAR brings style and substance to all aspects of contemporary life through a sophisticated and diverse array of articles, blending intelligent comment and stimulating features with outstanding photography, glamour and informed round-ups of the best in fashion, accessories, health and beauty, restaurants, travel, the arts and interior design.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: Syneb93 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:30 am in Erotic

The Futa Infection Trilogy by Alana Church
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 2.9 MB
Overview: Born and raised in Illinois, Alana attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, graduating with a degree in Education in 1994. She soon found out that the teaching life was not for her, and after a series of adventures has settled down in the Chicago suburbs, where she works for a telecommunications company.Alana lives alone, surrounded by books, pictures, a pile of story ideas, and a turtle named Pedro.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cheating

Image Image Image
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:29 am in Romance

Property Of Hailey (Savage Knights MC #3) by Landry Hill
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 298 kB
Overview: Grit
Saying I’ve been through tough times is an understatement. I’ve stared death straight in the face a few times too many. And yet, the hardest thing I’ve ever had to face is knowing I can’t have what I want. Or, I should say who I want. The girl who owns me. Heart and soul.
She may be off limits, but temptation is the Devil’s calling, and resistance is hard to come by when she’s standing right in front of me looking like a ripe goddess. I want to devour Hailey. Breathe her in and never exhale. But I can’t. The powers that be won’t let me. So no matter how desperate I am for a taste, I won’t give into my cravings.
But dangle a ripe little cherry in front of a starving man’s face, and see if he can resist. He may actually think the consequences are worth the crime.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:28 am in Romance

Sidney & Allie: First Heat (Heats & Hearts Omegaverse) by Sierra Cassidy
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 MB
Overview: Being an omega was not in Allie’s plan. She’s never been kissed, let alone gotten spicy with anyone, and now her first heat is coming up fast. Turning to the heat clinic as a last resort, she reluctantly chooses a Heat Helper named Sidney to help her navigate the lust-filled haze of her designation grabbing the reins. Between his charming smile, kind eyes, and thorough experience, she doesn’t stand a chance resisting the handsome alpha. Even though her expectations may shift as they ride out her heat together, a cold reality is waiting on the other side: falling in love wasn't in her plan either.

Now, after five years of missed connections and longing, fate has a new plan for Sidney and Allie. Every whispered wish and quiet dream comes roaring back when the two are unexpectedly reunited, the same white-hot sparks from her heat in tow. But this time, the universe is going to play dirty. It's time for this charismatic alpha and blossoming omega to claim the happiness they've both been longing for.

Sidney and Allie is an amalgamation of First Heat, First Heat: Second Chances, and First Heat: Tying the Knot, with significant new additions and revisions.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 11:25 am in Romance

One More Chance (Topica Bay #3) by Loren Beeson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: At eighteen years old, Logan Anderson broke my heart, pocketed my V-card, and left our island home without a trace. Twelve years later, he's back in Topica Bay, fully grown and a walking temptation I'm positive I can resist.

No, really. I can totally ignore that suit sculpted to his body like a second skin. I can ignore those luscious lips, and watchful eyes, too, because the domineering man he's become bears no semblance of the carefree boy I once loved.

But when the group home I volunteer for is in danger, and my struggle bus takes a hard right into Going Nowhereville, I'm left begging him for a job I have no business taking.

Hard to say if it was my quirky charm or dropping a box of vibrating unmentionables at his feet that sealed the deal, but next thing I know, I'm trading bare feet and freedom for high heels, pencil skirts, and begrudgingly calling him my boss.

He says there's no end for us—that I'm his and I always will be. But no amount of seduction can make me forget what happened all those years ago. There's no more us, and the quicker he comes to terms with that, the better.