Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: lexie92 at 37 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Warrior (The Viking Tales Book 1) by W. J. May
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 Mb
Overview: They say some people are favored by the gods. Others need to make their own luck.
There is a single lesson in the heart of every Viking: Those who use magic are put to death.
When a handsome young warrior rides into her village and Liv barely has time to notice. There is coin to be made with the arrival of the king.
But the fates have other plans.
The two strike up a friendship that grows closer, even though Liv knows she will never rise above her station.
She makes a promise that even though she cannot love him, she will protect him.
And that promise will require the greatest sacrifice of all.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at 37 minutes ago in Romance

The Villains We Make by Natasha Knight (Heroes and Villains Duet Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.2 mb
Overview: You can’t marry him if you’re already married to me.

That was how Silas Cruz proposed to me—more like demanded, really. He didn’t exactly give me a choice.

He’s dark, jealous and incredibly possessive.

And he’s just one of the villains in my story.

I used to think he was my hero.

Still, there’s one thing I know for sure. Whenever I need him, whenever I’m in danger, he comes for me. He’s proven that time and time again.

Now, the game has changed, the stakes life and death.

But loving Silas may be the most dangerous thing for me. Because he’s the man who holds my heart in the palm of his hand.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: lexie92 at 39 minutes ago in General Fiction/Classics

The Talking Stick: A Novel by Donna Levin
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.8 Mb
Overview: Four women find humor, truth, romance, and a better path forward by deconstructing memory and emotion—and expose a wannabe cult leader along the way.
Hunter is lost. Her husband left her for Angelica, her former best friend whose new hit memoir is spreading unsavory lies about Hunter. She’s unemployed with no prospects, and the San Francisco flea market she’s wandering on a weekday is so foggy that she literally doesn’t know where she is.
It’s only after a helpful visit and a gift from a stranger who appears from the mist that Hunter finds her resolve. She begins a support group for women looking for new beginnings—only to have Angelica start one, too. In the next room over. One that feels very cult-y.
The Talking Stick is the adventure of Hunter and the three women who join her reclamation journey. Together, they reexamine their pasts, explore their grief, addictions, parenting, and marriages, and discover that some of their most-cherished memories are romanticized versions of the truth. Meanwhile, they unearth other memories—memories that challenge how they’ve been living for years. And, with the help of a lawyer who prefers life on a houseboat to the pretensions of the city, Hunter unravels Angelica’s scheme.
The Talking Stick is a fast-paced dramedy set in the Bay Area, told with the characteristic humor of Donna Levin, an author whom Kirkus called “A witty, modern voice” and the Los Angeles Times deemed “a novelist to keep high on your reading list.”
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Posted by: rainsky at 40 minutes ago in Audiobooks

We Are Home: Becoming American in the 21st Century: An Oral History by Ray Suarez
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 319 MB
Overview: From a veteran broadcaster and historian comes a richly reported portrait of the newest Americans, immigrants from all over the globe who are living all across the country, filled with their own voices. We are a nation of immigrants, never more than now. In recent decades, the numbers have skyrocketed, thanks to people coming from many continents—especially Asia, Africa, and South America. Just like their predecessors, they face countless obstacles, including political hatred. And yet, just like their predecessors, they work hard. They persist. And they become us. The newest Americans are poorly understood and frequently presented only in stereotypes. Veteran journalist, broadcaster, and interviewer Ray Suarez has crisscrossed the country to speak to new Americans from all corners of the globe, and to record their stories. This portrait of our newest citizens is full of their own, compelling voices. It’s a story as old as the country, yet each new wave of arrivals tells that classic story in new and crucially important ways.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: lexie92 at 40 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Dark Legend: A Sapphic Fantasy Adventure Novel (Shadows over Alfar Book 1) by Phoebe Ravencraft
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6 Mb
Overview: A fallen comrade. Sinister sorcery. Can a sapphic secret agent team up with a beautiful elf to save the realm?
Wren Xavier prizes loyalty above all else. So when someone murders her only friend in the world, the magical superspy swears she’ll bring the killer to justice. But her only lead is the megalomaniacal ambassador from the enchanted land of elves – who couldn’t possibly have committed the crime.
Pursuing her quarry to his home country, the thirty-nine-year-old covert operative finds herself in over her head in a culture she doesn’t understand. And when she discovers a link between the suspect, a sinister artifact, and a psychotic assassin, falling for the lovely captain of the guard may be the mistake that puts them both in the ground.
Can Wren expose a conspiratorial coup, or will her quest for vengeance meet with fatal failure?
The Dark Legend is the page-turning first book in the Shadows over Alfar queer, fantasy-espionage mashup series. If you like strong LGBTQ+ characters, swords and sorcery, and action that’s shaken, not stirred, then you’ll love Phoebe Ravencraft’s electrifying adventure.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy > LGBT

Posted by: lexie92 at 41 minutes ago in Romance

Slow Motion (ROCK HARD) by Kat Mizera
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.2 Mb
Overview: his story was previously published in the Fight Like A Girl anthology, which is no longer available.
Whoever said love is the answer… obviously didn’t ask the right questions.
I’ve loved Noah for a long time, but I can’t compete with his addiction, especially while he’s a roadie for a touring rock band.
Being with him is so much harder than I thought it would be, but I don’t know if I’m ready to give up on him.
An unplanned pregnancy leaves us teetering on the edge.
It’ll either pull us together or tear us apart.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: stokerman at 41 minutes ago in Audiobooks

The Disposal Of The Living by Robert Barnard
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 91 mb
Overview: The rigidly conservative town of Hexton-on-Weir, where twelve-year residents, such as veterinarian Marcus Kitteredge and his wife Helen, are still regarded as newcomers, sponsors a church fair which becomes the background for murder.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Mystery

Posted by: lexie92 at 42 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Modern Day Muses (Tempus Viatores: The Acolytes of Clio Book 2) by L. L. Nelson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 Mb
Overview: Alex and Titus survived Mount Vesuvius, but can they survive an immortal hellbent on revenge?
After their escape from ancient Herculaneum, Alex and Titus are safe in modern day America. Alex is home, yet everything has changed. She has plenty on her mind now—her desire for Titus, the realization that she’s a time traveler, and keeping her museum job. When Titus finds comfort in the familiarity of military life, Alex is torn between her pacifist background and her desires for a future with him.
If that wasn’t enough, their old enemy, the immortal Fortuna Atrox, soon becomes her new boss. When she hires Alex’s old flame to work with her, it threatens to drive a deeper wedge between Alex and Titus.
Caught between a comfortable past and strange new future, Alex faces an enormous decision: embrace her newfound life with Titus and the Muses, or submit to the manipulative hand of Fate.
Can Alex and Titus defy Fortuna's ruthless schemes, or will they—and their bond—succumb to the unrelenting force of ancient vengeance?
If you love time travel romances (like Outlander), immortals involving themselves in mortal affairs (like Doctor Who), and fresh twists on mythology (like Percy Jackson), then you will love Modern Day Muses and the Tempus Viatores series.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy