Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Maraya at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:43 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Dowser series (#4, 8.5) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2MB
Overview: Meghan Ciana Doidge writes tales of true love conquering all, even death. Though sometimes the love is elusive, the vampires and werewolves come out to play in the daylight, and bloody mayhem ensues.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy | Urban Fantasy, Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:42 pm in Romance

Love at First Kiss (Love in Terengia #3) by Koko Klein
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 492 kB
Overview: It was love at first kiss for teenagers Linus and Karl.
That didn’t stop Linus from ghosting Karl for the next twenty years.

Two decades later, Karl is asked to swap jobs with his twin brother, the Terengian ambassador to Vienna, for a high-profile event. And it becomes a night to remember in more ways than one. Especially when the guy who left you flat twenty years ago is one of the guests.

Linus is the only guest who recognizes Karl for who he really is, and one chance meeting isn’t going to be enough for either of them.

This time though, there’s more at stake. With a ruthless criminal gang lurking in the background, Linus knows of only one way to keep Karl out of harm’s way—it’s between his sheets.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:42 pm in Romance

Mothers, Fathers & Lovers by Ruby Soames
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 MB | 2024 Reissue
Overview: Ever wondered what it’s like to date an actor who hits the big time? When Stella Tyler’s boyfriend shoots from penniless waiter to Hollywood star, her life nosedives from city lawyer to lovesick dogwalker.

It’s all over the internet that Stella’s boyfriend, Joseph West, has just proposed to his co-star but Stella is the last to find out. On the heels of heartbreak, Stella rejects the offer of a partnership at her London law firm and vows to spend her time rescuing animals instead.

Walking her dog in the park one cold Sunday morning, Stella watches a middle-aged aristocrat getting married to a woman half his age who he barely seems to know. She is convinced the groom is the father who abandoned her at birth and follows the couple to Barbados on their honeymoon believing that if she confronts him, she can set everything right.

Meanwhile, it’s rumored that there’s another wedding taking place in the Caribbean—Oscar nominee Joseph West and his new leading lady . . .

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:40 pm in Romance

Hunger by Stasia Black
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 346 kB
Overview: He’s the gorgeous fallen angel best friend you pushed away ten years ago…

You haven’t seen him for ten years—the fallen angel of your dreams and your once best friend—until your vampire grandfather traps him into an arranged marriage with you.

Now it’s your wedding day, and the officiant says:
“You may now kiss the bride.”

You finally dare look up into the eyes of your… husband.

He’s the most stunningly gorgeous man you’ve ever seen.
His gray eyes are dark with intensity as he glares down at you. Does that mean he still hates you?

Don’t tremble. Don’t show him he affects you at all.

Posted by: Maraya at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:38 pm in Romance

Oracle Trilogy (#1-3) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.5MB
Overview: Meghan Ciana Doidge writes tales of true love conquering all, even death. Though sometimes the love is elusive, the vampires and werewolves come out to play in the daylight, and bloody mayhem ensues.
Genre: Fiction > Romance | Fantasy, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy

Posted by: Maraya at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:36 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

The Starblade Chronicles (#1-2) by Joseph Delaney
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.7MB | Retail
Overview: Joseph Delaney is a retired English teacher living in Lancashire. He has three children and seven grandchildren and is a wonderful public speaker available for conference, library and bookshop events. His home is in the middle of Boggart territory and his village has a boggart called the Hall Knocker, which was laid to rest under the step of a house near the church. Most of the places in the Spook's books are based on real places in Lancashire. And the inspiration behind the stories often comes from local ghost stories and legends. The Spook's Apprentice, The Spook's Curse and The Spook's Secret have all been shortlisted for the Lancashire children's Book for the Year Award. The Spook's Apprentice is the winner of both the Sefton Book Award and the Hampshire Book Award.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:29 pm in Romance

One Shot (The Machelli Family #3) by Gabrielle Laine
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 301 kB
Overview: I’ve never been with a man, but now I’m a mom and a fake wife.
When my sister died, she left me her twin toddlers. Right away I noticed the ominous presence stalking us.
Uncovering their father's fate led me to the shocking truth—he was the notorious head of the Machelli crime empire and there’s a bounty on the kid’s heads.
Now we're forced into hiding with a hulking mafia guardian, masquerading as a picture-perfect family.
Jaime's proximity stirs unfamiliar desires. He’s a patient protector; teaching me, guarding me….making me his own.
I know this is just a job for him, but my heart is telling me otherwise.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 25th, 2024, 12:27 pm in Romance

Old-Fashioned (Virgin Mary's #1) by Tiffany Casper
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 198 kB
Overview: When Birdie Vergano was little, she dreamed of being a princess. Of hearing stories from her little classmates.

She dreamed of experiencing things they also did.

However, none of them had a mother like she did.

And none of them lived next to a woman who turned out to be her guardian angel.

Years later, that guardian angel did something, and she forever cemented herself firmly inside Birdie’s heart.

Wanting to find the same peacefulness, the same ever-lasting view that the world is a marvelous place, that it is what you make of it, she headed to a little town called Holly Springs.