Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:42 pm in Romance

Killer in the Sheets by Rose Chase (Serial Lover)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: “If only our secrets can stay buried like dead bodies.”

My stagnant life finally moves in the right direction after finding my match in Julian Smith.
I write twisted fairytales for a living, but never get the chance to live my own story until I matched with Julian through an app that paired people based on their internet history.
The flashing red signs are right in my face, but I blissfully ignores them. I can finally be weird and free without judgement, something I never could do growing up. Then when Julian feeds my passions, I can’t ever leave.
Thing is, not all fairytales are perfect, something I find out when the edge to Julian’s eyes become sharper than a blade and pierce me.
I know I need to run.
But can I?
More importantly: do I even want to run?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:41 pm in Romance

Protecting the Athlete by Cami Checketts (Billionaire Bodyguard Romance Series)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 mb
Overview: Two top security operatives tasked to protect a billionaire playboy athlete. What happens when they fall in love with each other instead?

Myra Tueller, a tough female warrior, is assigned to 'pretend' to date the famous football player Beau Alexander in order to keep him safe. Beau is a philandering jerk, but Myra has no problem knocking him on his backside. Her ‘problem' is her irrational crush on her partner Ike Porter. Even though Ike appears to be a closed-off machine, the way she catches him looking at her tells her otherwise. Myra is mesmerized by Ike, but has to keep her focus if she wants to keep her job.

Ike Porter, a retired Army Ranger, has been trained from childhood to be a bionic soldier. Emotion and relationships are not part of his makeup. When he bucked against his training and fell in love years ago, his fiancee was murdered. Ike learned his lesson and promised to never let his guard down again. But when Ike is partnered with Myra on his next assignment, he’s not sure he’s up to the task. How is he supposed to work alongside the enthralling ‘Woman Warrior’ and keep his heart safe? One glance of her deep-brown eyes or touch of her hand and he’s rethinking his life plan.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:38 pm in Romance

Hunt Me by Heather Hildenbrand (Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bonds 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: I’m at a bar trying to poison a mark like the professional I am when I see him.

Straight from Tartarus, they say the shadow dragon called Legion has slayed entire armies single-handedly, and the intense way he looks at me suggests every rumor I’ve heard about him is true.

I should be terrified. Instead, I’m drawn like a moth to a flame.

The moment he touches me, everything changes.

Suddenly, my skin is the poison. One touch is enough to kill a man, which is exactly what I do before I realize what Legion has done to me.

I vow to make him pay.

The pull I feel toward him is a beacon—or a leash—but he’s not the easy mark I expected.

To my utter horror, I go from hunter to captive.

If I want to earn my freedom, I’ll have to give him the one thing he demands: me.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:37 pm in Romance

Dad Bod Ogre by Lynnea Lee (Dad Bod Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.1 mb
Overview: I just won the bride lottery!
Except I don’t want to go to Earth, marry some spoiled rich kid, and live in the lap of luxury. That’s someone else’s dream, not mine. My life is here on Stars’ End, farming cheeka silk and breathing fresh mountain air.

There’s only one thing to do: I pack my gear, say a temporary goodbye to my beloved cheekas, and set out into the great unknown. I only need to survive until my twenty-fifth birthday before I’m too old to be a colony bride.

The only way there is through land marked Here Be Ogres, but nobody has seen one in years. Surely, I can’t have phenomenally craptastic luck back-to-back, right?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:36 pm in Romance

Finding My Name by Estelle Grant (Chosen Name Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Sally

After all this time, I’m back in the place I hate most: Alliance, Michigan. Six years away and now my birth parents pull me back from the grave. They’ve died and left their house in my name. What the fuck am I supposed to do, forgive them? I can’t move on that easily. Alliance is the same, but I’ve changed. I’ve spent six years becoming the woman I’m meant to be, but no one recognizes me when I arrive. I’m the “new” girl.

Then I see my childhood best friend Oliver for the first time since I left. I’m in trouble because now he’s flirting with me, and I don’t want it to stop.

Oliver

Life hasn’t been the same since my best friend was torn away from me. We had plans to run away together, but now those plans are gone. My life just consists of getting by and clinging to the dreams I held as a kid. I want to see the world, but something is holding me back. Then the new girl in town walks up to our bonfire, and I’m quickly reminded of my best friend. I’m mesmerized by her existence.

She's only here for the summer, but maybe that’s enough time to figure her out.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:35 pm in Romance

Piped Down by Nichole Rose (Clearwater Construction)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.3mb
Overview: This grumpy mountain man is good at laying pipe. But can he convince his mystery woman to give him a chance?

Caleb Maverick
Taking a last-minute plumbing project wasn't on my agenda.
Neither was the curvy little ball of sunshine who answered the door.
Or her devilish little dog.
Now I'm waist-deep in water with hearts in my eyes.
The dog likes me. The woman? Not so much.
Sutton is hiding from something, and I think I might be in the way.
Too bad for her. I'm not going anywhere.
One way or another, she's going to spill her secrets.
When she does, I'll protect her from whatever sent her to Clearwater.
And then, I'm laying claim to every inch of her heart.

Sutton Reynolds
Hiding out in Clearwater was supposed to be relaxing.
I could put my guard down and breathe for a little while.
So tell me, why am I more stressed out than ever?
Oh, right. Because there's a grumpy mountain man in my kitchen.
And he keeps saying filthy things to me.
Part of me wants to flee into the night.
The biggest part wants to see if Caleb can actually do that thing with his tongue.
There's just one problem with that. He has no idea who I am…or who my parents are.
Once he finds out, he might change his mind about me.
I'm pretty sure that's going to break my heart into pieces because I think I'm already falling for the filthy man.

Posted by: stokerman at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:33 pm in Audiobooks

Agency by William Gibson (Jackpot 2)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 210 MB
Overview: San Francisco, 2017. Clinton's in the White House, Brexit never happened - and Verity Jane's got herself a new job.
They call Verity 'the app-whisperer,' and she's just been hired to evaluate a pair-of-glasses-cum-digital-assistant called Eunice...
Only Eunice has other ideas.
Pretty soon, Verity realises that Eunice is smarter than anyone she's ever met. Which is just as well since suddenly some very bad people are after Verity.
Meanwhile, in a post-apocalyptic London a century from now, PR fixer Wilf Netherton is tasked with interfering in the alternative past in which Verity and Eunice exist. It appears something nasty is about to happen there - and fixing it will require not only Eunice's unique human-AI skillset but also a little help from the future.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Science Fiction

Posted by: juandelacruz at Apr 14th, 2024, 3:30 pm in Romance

Mated to the Dragon by Ava Ross (Mated to the Monster)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: Kidnapped by a gorgeous dragon shifter, I’m not sure if I should run or give in to his demands.

Five years ago, I spent a mind-shattering night with a mysterious man. He took off without sharing his name, and I couldn’t find him to tell him he left more than just me behind. Now I devote my time to work and our son, Asher. I’m not interested in romance, and I’m never falling in love again.

So when I’m walking after work one night, and a dragon (a literal dragon) grabs me, I tell him off. You’d think I’d be scared of a beast like that, but there’s something strangely appealing about him. I can’t look away.

Then he shifts . . . And it’s the guy I fell for five years ago—Asher’s father.

Gravor says he wants me, but something weird happened back then, and he doesn’t remember us being together. No matter what, he has a right to know his son.

But when I tell him, will he run from me a second time, or can we find a future together as a family?