Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at 24 minutes ago in Mystery/Thriller

Ramsay and the Smuggling Ring by P. C. James (One Man and His Dog Cozy Mysteries Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: He’s trying to forget all about crime. But now targeted as a suspect, can he keep from going down for murder?

England, 1964. Retired inspector Tom Ramsay wants to leave the past behind. Hoping to get on with his plans to hike the beauty spots of his homeland, a vacation to North Yorkshire strikes him as just the ticket. Yet while exploring the beach with his young border collie, he’s shocked to discover a decomposing body hidden in a cave.

Happy to put the case in the hands of local police, he’s relieved not to be involved in the ugly matter. But as the small-town rumor mill churns and a grudge-bearing investigator threatens Ramsay with jail, the alarmed retiree dives headfirst into an ocean of secrets, lies, and contraband.

Can this forthright ex-copper clear his name and dredge up the true culprit?
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at 26 minutes ago in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Legacy by T.J.J. Klamvik (The Spell Knight Trilogy 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.7 mb
Overview: Another year has passed, and while Death still looms, something has changed. Ser Archibald, the last Spell Knight has embraced a newfound purpose, determined to refound his order once more. Yet, the road to redemption is treacherous, haunted by the shadows of a past that unflinchingly guard the future.

To forge a legacy that endures, Archibald must face the specters of old mistakes, the resurgence of familiar foes, and the uncertainty of allies whose loyalties waver like flames in the wind. The trail is paved with memories the old Spell Knight would rather have left behind him, but on the path to atonement, one must confront even the most difficult of blunders.

Will the Spell Knight succeed in his quest to right the wrongs of the past, or is he doomed to set the world upon an even darker future? The future remains unwritten, but one truth remains—triumph is but a distant dream for those who dare not reach for it.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: juandelacruz at 28 minutes ago in Romance

Season of Secrets by Melissa McSherry, Dana LeeAnn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 710 kb
Overview: She's the only girl who's ever been off-limits, and he's the only hockey player she's ever wanted.

Captain to the NYU Makos, Duke Lexington has a never-ending trust fund, NHL teams at each other’s throats to sign him, and a sizzling socialite girlfriend. Betrayal leaves him in an unexpected situation: fake dating his coach’s daughter, Olivia, to keep his captain patch.

A wrench is thrown into their secret arrangement when Duke crosses paths with Aspen, his rival’s little sister. She’s witty, sweet, and a tad precarious, especially in the riskiest moments, but she’s also the only girl who’s ever been off-limits.

Aspen’s overly protective brother detests the idea of Aspen dating hockey players, knowing firsthand how they treat women. Duke’s coach already has doubts about him, and losing Olivia could put an abrupt end to his hockey career.

Sneaking around with Aspen works for a while, but what happens when they’re caught by one of Duke’s teammates in the locker room? Will his scandalous choices catch up with him before the season ends, or will he slide under the radar long enough to win the championship game and save his career?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at 29 minutes ago in Romance

Siren's Blood by Stephanie Mirro (Wild Magic: Siren's Secret Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: A runaway siren princess.
A billionaire bad-boy dragon shifter.
A supernatural fighting ring that will cost one of them everything...

As a siren princess, scrubbing toilets to earn a living hadn’t been on my life’s to-do list. Joke’s on me, though. I don’t actually earn a living. I just get to live in the gym’s basement rent-free.

That’s what I get for swimming away from home a decade ago, dragging my little sister with me. But what else was I supposed to do? Allow our father to marry us off to some snobby sea princes?

Over my dead body.

The gym is also home to a supernatural fighting ring. It’s outlawed, dangerous, and very sexy. I mean sweaty. Very sweaty. Joining in, I could make a name for myself and provide a better life for my sister. But doing so will let our father know exactly where we are.

Except when the owner’s debts come calling, I may not have a choice anymore. Fighting may be the only way I can afford to keep us safe. Because I’ll be damned before I accept any charity from the deliciously tempting, bad boy dragon shifter trying to woo me.

I’ll do anything to keep my sister free, even if it means over my dead body…

For real.

Posted by: juandelacruz at 30 minutes ago in Romance

White Wings of Desire by Avery Conner (Set of White Wings, Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: Evelyn Black

I never thought my past was going to come back to haunt me like this. Now, I'm the target, hunted by the deadliest man of our generation.

Our first meeting changes everything. Instead of killing me when he has the chance, he does something completely out of character - he lets me get away.

I'm trapped in his game with no way out. I'll do whatever it takes to stay alive, even if it means playing by his rules.

The White Dove Killer

She is supposed to be just another job: Evelyn Black, as poisonous as the deadly nightshade.

One missed shot turns my entire world upside down. After eighteen years in the business, this is a first, even for me. Little did I know that she would prove herself to be the missing piece in my collection.

I want her. I need her: whatever it takes, whatever it costs. She might try, but there is nowhere to run. Dead or alive, I will make her mine.

Posted by: juandelacruz at 33 minutes ago in Romance

Immortal Trials by Sam Gao (Something's Wrong with Kitty Swan Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: One family secret. Two dark fates. Three Blood Trials, each more difficult than the last. This semester is going to be interesting…
After a chaotic semester at Northeastern College of Magic, Kitty Swan thought things would finally settle down. A long summer of waiting tables has her eager to go back to Northeastern, this time as an official student. Unfortunately, no one else seems to want her at the college. Blaming her for what happened last spring, it’s no secret that Kitty and her family aren’t welcome.

To make matters worse, Kitty’s parents decide to set her up with a talented, handsome cultivator. He’s everything her parents want, and everything Kitty is supposed to want. But she can’t help thinking of someone else—even if he might not be thinking about her at all.

In order to prove herself, Kitty agrees to take part in the Blood Trials: a series of challenges once retired from school tradition for claiming the lives of too many students. But as Kitty struggles through each new trial, she may find she can fight the darkness within others—but not within herself.

Posted by: RaipDown at 34 minutes ago in Food & Drink

Easy Green And Lean Cookbook: Simple and Nutritious Recipes for a Healthier You by Kimberly Williams J.
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.7 MB
Overview: Are you tired of feeling sluggish and unhealthy? Do you struggle to find healthy and sustainable meals that are also delicious and easy to make? Are you ready to take control of your diet and lifestyle? If so, the Easy Green and Lean Cookbook is the solution you've been searching for!

This cookbook addresses three common problems that many people face when trying to eat healthier: lack of time, lack of inspiration, and lack of knowledge about sustainable eating. With over 100 easy-to-follow recipes, this cookbook will help you save time in the kitchen while still enjoying delicious and nutritious meals. Our recipes are designed to inspire you with new flavors and ingredients, making healthy eating exciting and enjoyable. And our focus on sustainable eating means that you can feel good about the impact your diet is having on the planet.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink

Posted by: juandelacruz at 37 minutes ago in Romance

Ashton by C L Easton (Ravenwood Academy Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 808 kb
Overview: We finally have her.
If only that were true.

I feel like coming to this school was a mistake.
Ever since we showed up, things have gone wrong not only for Jinx but for Maddox, Atticus, and Me. Someone at this school doesn't want us around.
Her stalker is still a mystery and won't leave her alone. We must find him before he has the chance to do something to her.

Can we protect Jinx?
Or are we doomed to fail?