Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 1:22 pm in Romance

Stuck in Love: Three Sexy Forced Proximity Novellas by Jenny Bunting
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 336 KB
Overview: For three friends in San Francisco, fate needs to give them a little nudge toward love.

An airplane flight, an elevator, and a roller coaster are the fairy godmothers in these three sexy forced proximity novellas, bound in an exciting second edition of this paperback, recently updated with all new bonus content!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 1:18 pm in Romance

A Sinful Gift by Emma Castle
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 196 KB
Overview: Kidnapped by one man and given to another…to be shared…
Feisty, brave and intelligent, Hazel Callahan isn’t afraid of many things in life. Until she’s kidnapped while leaving a bar by a gorgeous mountain man. Her mysterious captor tells her that she’s to be a gift to his friend.

When she meets the man who will be the master of her fate, she never imagined she would actually be tempted to surrender to him, or that she’d be willing when he tells her he plans to share her with the mountain man who first took her.

A game of seduction begins and soon Hazel fears she may never want to leave…

Posted by: almirmacedo at Today, 1:13 pm in Audiobooks

Pioneer - The Third Eye by Ida-Marie Rendtorff, Narrated by Zoe Mills and Mira Dovreni
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 11 hours and 15 minutes, 64 kbps, 305 mb
Overview: A dystopian, poignant and action-packed love story.

Gina lives in a world where wildlife is largely extinct and epidemics are ravaging. The gigacity Prospect City is divided into rings, and when an epidemic strikes, the government can close one or more of the rings to prevent contagion. During the latest epidemic, Gina lost her little brother, Zack, and now her mother is pregnant again. Gina wants to do everything to give her new little brother a better chance of survival, and decides to audition for a new show PIONEER, where the prize is health insurance for the whole family. The selected participants must live a year in a human back up colony on top of the mountain Mount B. The participants must have implanted a so-called Third Eye so that people with a FollowMe mask in Prospect City can follow their thoughts. Gina's friend Angie and her partner Certo also apply. But what are the odds that that all three of them are among the chosen? And what are the consequences if they are selected?
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 1:13 pm in Romance

Stepbrother’s Dearest Temptation (His Twisted Obsession #2) by Lizzy West
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 346 KB
Overview: Jacob
I’m happy being on my own.
But for some reason, I’ve let myself be wrangled into hosting my younger stepsister this summer.
When I see her, I realize she’s grown from a timid girl to a gorgeous, bubbly young woman.
I just know I need to make her mine.
Even if it involves a little sneaking around.

Alexis
I haven’t seen my stepbrother in eight years.
But when I finally do, it’s like I’m meeting him for the first time.
He’s so handsome, and being near him makes me feel so safe.
I know it’s wrong for us to be together.
But his touch still feels so, so right.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 1:08 pm in Romance

Behemoth (Superhuman Security #2) by Kenzie Kelly
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 614 KB
Overview: Gaelynn believed escaping a cult would be the hardest thing she’d ever do, but protecting her heart is an even more daunting challenge.

She escaped Guiding Light Mission in the dead of night, fleeing from the leader who called her “special” and his fanatical minions. She vowed never to live under anyone’s rule again. She sought refuge in Damruck, where she built a life with friends and a fulfilling job. She thought her days of running to stay one step ahead of the cult leader were over.
Then they found her.
She’s safe under Behemoth’s protection, but how long can she stay, knowing she’s putting him and everyone he loves in danger?
Vital “Behemoth” Benoit is a crack-shot assassin accustomed to working alone.
He left the military behind after a mission that nearly cost him everything. He has a job he loves and he’s found his fated mate. Life should be easy, but his mate is being stalked. He’ll stop at nothing to keep her safe—but can he convince her to stay forever?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 1:07 pm in Romance

Broken Crown (Gilded Empire #1) by MJ Crouch
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 565 KB
Overview: I was raised to be a mafia wife. All that was expected of me was to look beautiful and stay quiet.
Until I was forced to become queen of the Marcosa mafia empire.
In order to survive, I’ve had to put away the most feminine parts of myself and turn ruthless, strategic, and deadly. Even though it’s left me completely alone.
Now a new enemy hides in the shadows, determined to destroy my empire—destroy me—piece by piece. And I have no idea who I can trust.
Until three men become the very foundation of my survival:
Greyson – My best friend, my second-in-command, my savior. The one I always needed but couldn’t have.
Dominic – My new underboss with molten eyes and a smile made for war. He brings out a gentle side in me I don’t know if I can afford.
Nate – My good Samaritan who is also a weapon, a killer—I can’t let myself forget that. But resisting him isn’t an option.
These men will burn the world to the ground to keep me safe.
But that may not be enough.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 12:59 pm in Romance

Intercept (Storm Valley Rapids #3) by Jo Bradley
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 606 KB
Overview: He was trouble with a capital Bam. Ego bigger than Sharks’ stadium, and he owned every moment of it.
She was the PR woman the boss hired to sort out my ass. I didn’t need help, I was only in that bar fight to defend my sister. What’s wrong with that?
You could say we don’t get along. We butt heads from the start.
Can we fight our growing attraction to each other before it causes even more trouble?

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 12:56 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

USA Today Weekend - April 19/21, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 19mb TRUE PDF
Overview: USA Today, national U.S. daily general-interest newspaper, the first of its kind.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers