Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: HansAdam at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:41 am in Audiobooks

The Long 19th Century. European History from 1789 to 1917 (The Great Courses) by Robert I. Weiner
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 595mb
Overview: Europe's 19th century, is often broadly defined as the period from the French Revolution to World War I, forming the foundation of the modern world. The course moves from the impact of both the French and Industrial Revolutions in the period from 1789-1848, into the so-called "unifications" of Italy and Germany in the 1850s and 1860s, followed by the spread of industrialism and nationalism into the furthest reaches of Europe toward the end of the century. The discussion provides a basis to understand this turbulent era and its effect on peasants, workers, the middle class, aristocrats, women, and minorities.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction European History, The Great Courses

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: RaipDown at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:41 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The People's Friend - Issue 8023, April 13, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 63.6 MB | True PDF
Overview: Back in 1869, when the recently widowed Victoria was on the throne and Gladstone was Prime Minister, when Alexander Graham Bell was yet to make the first telephone call and Darwin's "Origin Of Species" had been published just ten years earlier, a brand-new magazine - "The People's Friend" - hit the shelves for the very first time. Right from the start, the "Friend's" mission statement was clear: "We intend that fully one half of the 'Friend' shall be devoted to fiction... the 'Friend' being intended for fireside reading, nothing will be admitted into its columns having the slightest tendency to corrupt the morals either of old or young." As the years passed, the "Friend" grew and thrived. Through massive social upheaval, wars, strikes, financial crashes and natural disasters, the magazine continued, dispensing entertainment, instruction, comfort and good cheer to its readers. It became a constant in readers' lives; a true friend to turn to in times of trouble.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:39 am in Romance

Nexus (Malefic Bloodlines Book #3) by Madilyn DeRose
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 707 kB
Overview: Three months ago, Lock cared about two things. Blood & power. While those remained constant, the current state of affairs was far from it. What should have been an exciting transition for his mate, Sam, has proven to be more difficult than he could have imagined. Every day she withdraws further into herself, hiding away from the world and from him. With her newfound magic becoming more volatile with every passing emotion, and the shadow drawing ever closer, longing to tear them apart, he must find a way to make her face the darkness inside of her, even if he has to force her hand.

There was one word to describe exactly how waking up as a vampire felt. Wrong. Lock told Sam she'd feel powerful and indestructible. Whole. All she felt was broken. She was a constant danger to those around her, a monster of proportions her mate couldn't understand, even with the depraved depths of his mind. When trying to figure it out on her own continues to fail, there's only one person she can turn to. He could help her or kill her; either way, she'd accept her fate, if only so that she couldn't hurt anyone else.

Failure was a word Seraphim had long left in his past, but the last four years had included a long list of them. Nearly all of them were centered around one thing: a bad-tempered redhead with some supernatural claim on his blood. The only problem was that he wasn't hers to claim. Regardless of what Sam might want from him, he'd all but sold his soul to something far more menacing than her. There's only thing for him to do and it appears he's found the perfect opportunity because she's weak. Damaged. Lost. As he's pulled in two opposing directions, he must consider the repercussions that come with each of his decisions. If he doesn't take care of this problem, there are other, worse beings that could extinguish them all without hesitation or remorse.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:37 am in Romance

The Wrong Move (The Hendricks Billionaires #2) by Leesa Bow
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: He was my friend first.
Then my lover—that was my mistake.

It’s been six years since I split with Byron Hendricks, my high school sweetheart. He moved on to become a sports star while I fled to Italy to start a new life without him.

As I walk into my school reunion, the moment his blue eyes find mine across the room, there is not enough metal in the world to armor my heart.
If Byron Hendricks wants something, nothing will stand in his way.

The way he looks at me, the chemistry is undeniable. I’m not that same girl anymore.
He is so wrong for me. We are total opposites—he thrives on adrenaline while I prefer a calming environment.
Yet after a few weeks together, it feels right.
And he is no longer the guy I fell in love with.
He is better.
We become more than friends. When Byron is not training, he is with me, making me feel like I belong, that I am his home team.

He is ready to risk it all. But I can’t shake the fear when the hurt of the past melts away, will one wrong move tear us apart?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: RaipDown at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:31 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Financial Times How to Spend It - April 20, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 71.4 MB
Overview: Financial Times: How To Spend It is a supplement to the weekend edition of Financial Times.

Posted by: HansAdam at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:21 am in History

The Long 19th Century. European History from 1789 to 1917. Course Guidebook (The Great Courses) by Robert I. Weiner
Requirements: .PDF reader, 0.8mb
Overview: Europe's 19th century, is often broadly defined as the period from the French Revolution to World War I, forming the foundation of the modern world. The course moves from the impact of both the French and Industrial Revolutions in the period from 1789-1848, into the so-called "unifications" of Italy and Germany in the 1850s and 1860s, followed by the spread of industrialism and nationalism into the furthest reaches of Europe toward the end of the century. The discussion provides a basis to understand this turbulent era and its effect on peasants, workers, the middle class, aristocrats, women, and minorities.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History European History, The Great Courses

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:13 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Barron's Magazine - April 22, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 10mb TRUE PDF
Overview: Barron's is an American weekly newspaper. It was founded in 1921 by Clarence Barron, and covers US financial information, market developments, and relevant statistics.

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Apr 20th, 2024, 10:06 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Alliance Marines: The Road To War by John Mierau
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.7MB
Overview: One by one, all of Earth’s colonies have gone dark and silent. Reach, the last colony, teeters on the verge of civil war against its Earth-loyal overlords…and Reach-born rebel Lee Zhang has sworn to push the planet over the edge.
As the colony descends into total war, a convoy from Earth races across the galaxy, carrying news of a threat unlike anything mankind has faced before. The colonies have all been destroyed by a vast alien horde, and now Earth has fallen, too. Time is running out for sworn enemies to learn to trust and unite, or the human race is extinct. The Takers are coming to destroy mankind. If we don’t do the job for them first.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy