Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Tigha at Yesterday, 12:47 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Fine Homebuilding - Issue 323, June 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 37.3 MB | True PDF
Overview: Fine Homebuilding is the most trusted and authoritative resource for the residential construction and remodeling industry.In each issue, expert home builders share their commitment to the preservation of craftsmanship and the advancement of home performance and building science. Youll find a breadth of topics, including finish carpentry, energy efficient and green home design, remodeling strategies, bathroom design, and more, with step-by-step guidance. Plus, youll get hands-on advice on a range of projects from how to build a shed or deck, how to frame a door, how to install cabinets and built-ins, to the latest electrical and building codes. Whether you are a builder, contractor, architect, or DIY-er, Fine Homebuilding covers the current know-how youll want to learn.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: stokerman at Yesterday, 12:39 pm in Audiobooks

Play My Game by Lara Adrian (The fifth book in the For 100 Days series)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 238 MB
Overview: She stands out like a flame in the dark. Out of place in my orbit, she is a bright splash of color in an abyss of darkness. An innocent in a den of sin. And I, Jared Rush, am a master of corruption.
Like my paintings - dark, carnal images that have crowned me the king of the avant-garde art world while also making me a very rich man - I don't flinch away from my baser instincts. And now, every one of those instincts is hungry for the fresh-faced beauty who made the mistake of wandering into my lair.
I don't know her name yet, but that's inconsequential. I know who she belongs to. And while she has nothing to do with the bad blood that's been festering inside me for decades, I can't help thinking about that old, unsettled score. I'm thinking about payback. And I already have a price in mind. One that begins with her.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

Posted by: rainsky at Yesterday, 12:21 pm in Audiobooks

Simply AI by DK
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 221 MB
Overview: Understanding AI has never been easier. Simply Artificial Intelligence is the perfect introduction to the world of AI for those who are short of time but hungry for knowledge. Covering a broad range of fields within AI–from computing and mathematics to politics and philosophy–entries demystify what artificial intelligence is and how it works, how it has dramatically changed the way we live, and how it might evolve in the future. Explaining each individual aspect of AI more clearly than ever before, the book outlines the key building-blocks and technological milestones in its history, profiles its most important practical applications–both current and predicted–and explores the numerous ethical debates around AI, and its increasing influence on culture and society. Whether you are studying science or AI-related subjects at school or college, or simply want a jargon-free overview of this increasingly important subject, this essential guide is packed with everything you need to understand the basics quickly and easily.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: pomoroy at Yesterday, 11:52 am in General

Blue Notes: Jazz, Literature, and Loneliness by Sam V H Reese
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.6mb
Overview: Jazz can be uplifting, stimulating, sensual, and spiritual. Yet when writers turn to this form of music, they almost always imagine it in terms of loneliness. In Blue Jazz, Literature, and Loneliness , Sam V. H. Reese investigates literary representations of jazz and the cultural narratives often associated with it, noting how they have, in turn, shaped readers’ judgments and assumptions about the music.

This illuminating critical study contemplates the relationship between jazz and literature from a perspective that musicians themselves regularly call upon to characterize their that of the conversation. Reese traces the tradition of literary appropriations of jazz, both as subject matter and as aesthetic structure, in order to show how writers turn to this genre of music as an avenue for exploring aspects of human loneliness. In turn, jazz musicians have often looked to literature―sometimes obliquely, sometimes centrally―for inspiration. Reese devotes particular attention to how several revolutionary jazz artists used the written word as a way to express, in concrete terms, something their music could only allude to or affectively evoke. By analyzing these exchanges between music and literature, Blue Notes refines and expands the cultural meaning of being alone, stressing how loneliness can create beauty, empathy, and understanding.

Reese analyzes a body of prose writings that includes Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man and midcentury short fiction by James Baldwin, Julio Cortázar, Langston Hughes, and Eudora Welty. Alongside this vibrant tradition of jazz literature, Reese considers the autobiographies of Duke Ellington and Charles Mingus, as well as works by a range of contemporary writers including Geoff Dyer, Toni Morrison, Haruki Murakami, and Zadie Smith. Throughout, Blue Notes offers original perspectives on the disparate ways in which writers acknowledge the expansive side of loneliness, reimagining solitude through narratives of connected isolation.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General jazz, music, literature

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 11:50 am in Romance

The Billionaire and the Runaway (Once Upon a Billionaire #3) by S.E. Rose
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 314 kB
Overview: A wealthy college graduate who needs to escape her boring life. A small-town farmer who needs some help. And a job offer that will change everything.

Ariana Titan hates her life. She has everything but doesn't want any of it. Her wealthy father controls every aspect of her days. Her apartment is starting to feel like a prison cell. She longs to run away to the countryside like in the movies she watches at night. When her father's girlfriend mentions a job posting for a social media marketing manager at a small town farm, she decides to apply…in person. She maybe fails to tell her father exactly where she's gone.

Eric Windsor's farm needs a marketing makeover. He knows business but social media and online marketing are not his strong suits. He needs help and he needs it yesterday. When a young woman shows up at his property with a mile-long list of references and an impressive degree from a fancy university, he hires her on the spot. He soon figures out that his new employee is not only a fish out of water in his coastal town, but she also has the uncanny ability to bring a smile to his face, something that hasn't happened in a long time.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: vienn at Yesterday, 11:48 am in Romance

Here Goes Nothing by Alexander C. Eberhart (There Goes Sunday School Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.2 Mb
Overview: A continuation of There Goes Sunday School.

For high school senior Mike Hernandez, everything is finally falling perfectly into place. He’s publishing his first web comic with his new boyfriend, his friends and family are totally supportive, and he’s looking towards a future he never let himself imagine.

Chris Myers is a boy on the mend. After an almost deadly altercation with his father a year ago, he and his mother are finally moving back to Atlanta and back to the boy he left behind. A boy who he can’t seem to forget even if that boy seems to have had no trouble moving on without him. When they reconnect in school, they can't escape each other's pull, even with Mike’s new boyfriend and a huge tragedy between them. Now Mike has a choice to make, keep his new safe relationship, or return to the boy he lost, the boy he just can’t stop thinking about.

Choosing Chris means facing their dark past, a darkness Mike isn’t sure Chris can handle. Can the boys trust their hearts and give in to their feelings or will ‘here goes nothing’ lead to them losing everything?
Genre: Fiction > Romance > MM, Young Adult

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 11:47 am in Romance

Reckless by Kimberly Kincaid
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 405 kB
Overview: He’s a hotshot firefighter who lives on the edge. She’s his captain’s daughter…and his new boss.

Chef Zoe Westin’s number-one priority is making sure no one goes hungry in her hometown of Fairview. Running a soup kitchen is also the perfect way to prove to her dad that helping people doesn’t always mean risking life and limb. After all, the dangers of being a firefighter broke up her parents’ marriage, and she’s only interested in playing it safe.

But when Zoe is saddled with a gorgeous firefighter doing community service after yet another daredevil stunt, the kitchen has never been so hot.

Alex Donovan thrives on adrenaline, and stirring a pot of soup doesn’t exactly qualify. He’s not an expert at following the rules either, not even when they come from the stubborn, sexy daughter of the man who's not only his captain, but his mentor. He’s stuck with by-the-book Zoe as his boss for four whole weeks, his fate as a firefighter in her hands.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 11:45 am in Romance

Dating A Music God by Laura Greenwood & Arizona Tape (Jinx Paranormal Dating Agency #5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 276 kB
Overview: Can one night with a god of music lead to forever?

All Mei wants is the chance to be herself while not being treated like an international pop star, which leads her to a dating app and swiping right on a man who might be able to give her just that.

Chiguo's life as a Heavenly King has lost its sparkle, and even music has lost some of the enjoyment it used to hold. Until he meets Mei, and falls under the spell of the enchanting singer.

Has the music god found a new muse?