Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Zbignieww at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:55 pm in General Fiction/Classics

The Old Bunch by Meyer Levin
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.0 MB
Overview: The acclaimed novel of growing up in Chicago’s Jewish ghetto in the shadow of WWI: “A landmark in the development of the realistic novel” (Harold Strauss, The New York Times).

Chicago reporter and author of Compulsion, Meyer Levin won critical acclaim with this debut novel based on his own coming of age in the west side of Chicago. It follows the lives of nineteen teenagers—eleven boys and eight girls—who grow up together in the same working class Jewish Chicago neighborhood. The children of immigrants, these young people strive to forge their own paths in the aftermath of World War I and the struggles of the Great Depression.

With compassion, intimacy, and photographic detail, Levin captures not only the lives of this unique “bunch,” but also the life of a generation from the Roaring Twenties through the New Deal and the Chicago World’s Fair. First published in 1937, The Old Bunch “brilliantly succeeds in taking the reader on a memorable tour of the world in which the old bunch lived” (The New York Times).

“Written in good hard-driving colloquial prose, full of sharp characterizations . . . A very fine novel.” —New Republic
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:55 pm in Romance

Declan (Ends World #4) by MercyAnn Summers
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 680 KB
Overview: Declan
So, I’m not exactly a great guy.
Sure, I’m a great musician and a helluva entertainer, but when it comes to the finer nuances of wooing a woman I may be somewhat lacking in patience and style.
You see, I tend to just want my way, and when it comes to getting my way, there are no limits, no boundaries, no lines that I will not cross in order to get exactly what I want.
And right now, I want her.
Sure, she hates me, and she’s engaged to another man, but what is love if you don’t have to prove you’re the better option.
Or in this case, the best option.
And also, her only option.

Marissa
I’ve been America’s princess for so long I don’t remember what it’s like to be anonymous.
My life in the spotlight has rendered me immune to many things, but especially the unwanted advances of men.
And for the most part, my ability to deflect and disengage have served me well.
Up until now.
Until him.
He thinks he can wear me down, that he can push someone else aside and step into his shoes as if that part of my life never happened.
But what he doesn’t know is that I’ve been protecting myself from the evils of mankind for my entire life, and so far I’m still batting .500 on coming out unscathed.
And I won’t let him be the exception.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:54 pm in Romance

Love on the Edge of Forever (Love on the Edge of Time #2) by Julie A. Richman
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 601 KB
Overview: “I’ll find you again.”

That was my husband Jesse’s dying promise, a vow I’m certain he’ll keep. This wasn’t the first
lifetime Jesse and I shared, and since love never dies, we knew, someday, we would be reunited.
After he passed away, I thought I’d never experience a love like that again—not in this lifetime
anyway—and I accepted that.
But fate had other plans for me…
I met Dev Abramson when his white German shepherd plowed into me in Central Park, knocking
me flat on my back, then slathering my face with her effervescent kisses. I was instantly drawn to
Dev’s calm, centered presence and to his dog, Sheba, who welcomed me like a
long-lost friend.
Dev gave me his card, but I failed to follow up, something I deeply regretted. So, when our paths
crossed a second time, I wasn’t about to let him slip away again. I needed to know more about
the handsome jazz pianist.
I never expected to fall in love with Dev, but now that I have—I’m afraid if I tell him that I was married to Jesse, one of the most famous rock stars in the world, and that we have shared previous lifetimes—I’ll lose him.
But my connection with Dev was instantaneous and so deep—as if I’d known him forever.
And I can’t help but wonder, maybe I have…

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:54 pm in Romance

Shiner’s Light (Devil’s Riot MC Tennessee #4) by E.C. Land
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 535 KB
Overview: A light only shines bright for as long as it’s lit. The dark is always threatening to extinguish it.

Shiner
The only things that matter to me in this world are my boy and my club. I don’t need anything else. Don’t want it. I’m happy with the way my life is. At least, that’s what I thought, until she popped back into my life.
She vanished years ago, and I didn’t think I’d ever see her again. Now, she’s asking for help, and I want to turn her away, but she’s my son’s family, the only one who cared anything for him. Can I just walk away, or do I try to reignite the light that used to make her shine?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:53 pm in Romance

Stealing Second (Rounding The Bases #2) by MJ Fields
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 932 KB
Overview: In the cutthroat world of professional sports, I’m the agent who always calls the shots. Until a decade-old feud with hockey superstar Banks Bennet resurfaces, and I’m forced to play nice.
When his agent drops him and rumors of a trade swirl through the league faster than a puck on a breakaway, I find myself in the dreaded role of Banks’s new agent. There’s no doubt I can save his career from crashing into the boards, but only if we don’t strangle each other first.
All I need to do is whip this man-baby into shape and negotiate an epic contract that will establish me once and for all as the top hockey agent in the league. No problem, right? But between babysitting Banks, battling perimenopausal mood swings, and fighting this annoying attraction to my client, I’m facing a hat trick of challenges.
Not everything about Banks is what it seems. Under all that bravado and childish behavior lies a sensitive and considerate guy who values more than just his time on the ice–leaving me to wonder if maybe there’s more to life than just wins and losses.
If I’m not careful, my emotions might have me losing control and throwing away the professional playbook for a shot at happily ever after…and that’s not how this game is played.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:49 pm in Romance

Dirty Arrangement (Ruthless Alphas #4) by Ana C. Blacklace
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 334 KB
Overview: Sirenna
Zayne Thorngren isn’t Lucifer. He’s the whole damn hell. Violence incarnate.
I should stay a million miles away from him, but with the city mafia out to get me, the controversial billionaire is the only one who can protect me.
So, I have no choice but to accept the dirty arrangement he offers.
An affair that Zayne has full control of while I’m caught in his web of dark desires.
But the more of my problems he solves, the more I realize he won’t let me go. Like, ever. His passion is a prison I’m not sure I want to escape.
Still, there’s one thing more powerful than Zayne’s possession. His secret, hidden in a past that’s coming to tear us apart. A secret that should send me running away in horror. And yet…

Zayne
I’m this city’s golden boy, a celebrated pharma lord.
Some call me the real-life Lex Luthor, while others say I’m my very own brand of vicious.
A member of The Order with no weaknesses. No soft spots. No addictions.
Except for watching Sirenna Carter.
Imagining dirty, nasty scenarios with her.
So when she asks for protection from the city mafia, I demand payment right there on the couch in my office. It should still my lust and get her out of my system, right?
Wrong.
Because now I’m obsessed.
Possessed by a need that’s out of this f*cking world.
I will destroy her enemies and put the world at her feet, but can I protect her from the monster lurking beneath my skin? And when my secret starts creeping out from the shadows of my past, will this twisted love be enough to save us?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:46 pm in Romance

Undertow by Rachel Ember
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 334 KB
Overview: In Sihr, a strange world of endless seas, Aron is a penniless orphan fighting for survival, not looking for adventure. He agrees to smuggle forbidden artifacts in exchange for a fresh start in another village, but the rendezvous goes awry. By the night’s end, a magical accident leaves Aron under the compulsion of Zoral, a steely-eyed pirate who seems to be more shadow than man.
Zoral and his crew only have eleven days to rescue their captain from the witches holding her hostage. He doesn’t trust Aron, but he has no choice but to bring him along on the mission.
As the unlikely pair face haunted ships, kraken battles, and the mysteries of ancient cities lost to the rising seas of their world, they discover a connection that runs deeper than magic.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM, Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:42 pm in Romance

Collared (The Wicked Chase #1) by Lola Malone
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 340 KB
Overview: I see you.
I see you all the time. I’m Watching. Waiting.
Sweet, sweet angel.
Tonight, in the moonlit woods, you will run. You will hide, seeking the shadows in the dancing light, obscuring yourself behind the trees. But I will find you, of that I’m sure.
I’ll chase you down, throw my rope around your delicate neck and make you mine.
My chosen one.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM