Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest site for sharing apps and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With nearly a million members and millions of users, over 400 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

So sit back, download some apps, learn something new, and enjoy your stay!

Posted by: lancelot69 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:54 pm in Biographies/Memoirs

Broken Vows: Tony Blair The Tragedy of Power by Tom Bower
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Reader, 4,1 MB
Overview: When Tony Blair became prime minister in May 1997, he was, at forty-three, the youngest person to hold that office since 1812. With a landslide majority, his approval rating was 93 per cent and he went on to become Labour's longest-serving premier. On his first election campaign, Blair had promised that 'New Labour' would modernize Britain, freeing it from sleaze, special interests and government secrecy. He vowed to give priority to social justice and equal opportunity for all.
So what went wrong? The invasion of Iraq was particularly controversial and unleashed public fury against a government accused of not being open and honest in its march to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Alastair Campbell's 'dodgy' dossiers about WMDs sparked outrage, but did the contamination of New Labour's spin stretch beyond the wars?
What is the truth behind Blair's claims of rebuilding Britain's schools, hospitals and welfare services? Why did he covertly open the doors to mass immigration? And how is it that the same man who risked his government to destroy Slobodan MiloSevic and Saddam Hussein has, since leaving office, earned millions of pounds serving dictators?
Genre: Non-Fiction, Biographies & Memoirs

View full post
Posted by: pocetnik at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:53 pm in General

Life Hacks: Any Procedure or Action That Solves a Problem, Simplifies a Task, Reduces Frustration, Etc. in One's Everyday Life by Keith Bradford
Requirements: ePUB Reader, Size: 2.60 Mb
Overview: Simple solutions to everyday problems!

Wouldn't it be nice if there were a way to make life easier? With Life Hacks, you'll find hundreds of methods that you can start using right now to simplify your life. From folding a fitted sheet to removing scuffs from furniture, this book offers simple solutions to a variety of everyday problems. Each informative entry helps you discover quicker, more efficient techniques for completing ordinary tasks around the home, at the office, and just about anywhere. You'll also learn how to make the most out of any situation with fun, problem-solving tricks like creating an impromptu iPod speaker from toilet paper rolls or snagging a free doughnut at your local Krispy Kreme shop.
Genre: Non-Fiction: General

View full post
Posted by: senshi0 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:48 pm in Romance

Killer: A Bad Boy Romance by Heather West
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 748 KB
Overview: Chase
There’s only one thing on my mind: revenge. The man who killed my sister needs to die for what he’s done. Nothing can distract me…until I see Lacey. One look – one taste – and I know she’s my new addiction. She’s too innocent for this life. She doesn’t know I’m a monster. But when she stumbles down the wrong alley, she throws herself into my world.
Lacey
I saw something I shouldn’t have. Now, I need his protection. But he’s a walking nightmare, and he’s bringing the underworld right to my front door. I’m scared. Terrified. But when he makes me his, I end up screaming for all the right reasons. How can I survive When there’s a killer in my bed?
Genre: Romance

View full post
Posted by: senshi0 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:44 pm in Romance

Rescued by the Dragon by Jackson McLean
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 730 KB
Overview: Cyrus has had a horrible life. His parents died. He was accused of killing his uncle, and then was imprisoned. Cyrus had a horrible life, until today.
Kendrick, the billionaire alpha, has agreed to purchase Cyrus' freedom from Cyrus' aunt. Sexy and mysterious, Kendrick has reasons of his own to free Cyrus. At first, Cyrus resists, but then... Will he find out Kendrick's secret, and can he slay that dragon?
Warning: This book contains sexy and steamy scenes of adult fun. Interested?
Genre: Romance, MM

View full post
Posted by: lancelot69 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:40 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Flash Gold Chronicles series by Lindsay Buroker
Requirements: ePUB, MOBi Reader, Size: 1.1 Mb
Overview: I'm a professional blogger by day and an indie fantasy author by night. Evenings belong to the dogs, tennis, and books.
Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy

ImageImageImage
View full post
Posted by: senshi0 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:39 pm in Romance

Bared to the Viscount by Lara Archer (Rites of May #1)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 539 KB
Overview: Poor, plain spinster Mary Wilkins has no business falling in love with Viscount Parkhurst. They may have been best friends in childhood, but he’s the wealthy, powerful lord of the manor now, and everyone knows he’s bound to marry a beautiful local heiress. Mary tries to resign herself to a life of hopeless yearning, but when she and the viscount find themselves entangled in a stand of wild blackberry vines, unexpected passions flare.
The viscount can’t seem to keep his hands off her. But is he planning to make her his wife—or only his secret mistress?
Genre: Romance, Historical

View full post
Posted by: senshi0 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:36 pm in Erotic

2 Novels by Rebecca Elyon
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 857 KB
Overview: Rebecca Elyon has enjoyed reading romance books since the age of 9. She has always loved science fiction and good romance movies as many of her plots are inspired from these movies.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

ImageImage
View full post
Posted by: lancelot69 at Mar 19th, 2016, 1:30 pm in Erotic

Playing Dirty by Kelly Jamieson (Windy City Kink #3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1,2 MB
Overview: What seems like surrender may not be surrender at all...
Paige Nelson has an amazing new life in a new city with her own business and new friends, her abusive ex-husband firmly in her past. Plans to expand her business are running into a few roadblocks, but she doesn't need a man to help her. She can do this on her own.
From the minute he lays eyes on Paige, prominent developer Raff Lauden wants her. Intensely. Urgently. Though petite and delicate usually isn't his type, he finds himself asking her out. Even more surprising? She says no. Paige has a history of being attracted to dominant, controlling men. The kind she swore never to get involved with again. But maybe she's trying to resist the one man who can give her everything she's ever really wanted...
Genre: Romance, Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance

View full post