Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games, movies and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over half a million members and millions of users, over 300 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

So sit back, download some apps, learn something new, and enjoy your stay!

Posted by: RecoveryEmail at Mar 30th, 2015, 8:22 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Guardian of the Mountain by David Dalglish
Requirements: ePUB or PDF Reader | 273 kb
Overview: Discovering a mountain filled with gold, Jerek has little time to celebrate before others stumble upon his secret. Forging an uneasy alliance with the newcomers, Jerek agrees to share the wealth. But a creature guards the mountain’s treasures, aided by an elderly elf. This creature of night wants more than blood; it wants Mira, a little girl with blackest eyes and a terrible power lurking in her veins. Nature has given claws to the darkness...
Genre: Scifi, Fantasy

View full post
Replies: 0 | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 30th, 2015, 8:21 pm in Romance

No Perfect Princess by Angel Payne, Victoria Blue (Secrets of Stone #3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 520 kB
Overview: The Stones are back. Let the OMGs begin. Angel Payne and Victoria Blue's explosive series continues. Are you ready for Margaux and Michael's story? What came first? The princess or the shoes? And does it really matter? My name is Margaux Asher. Don't be afraid to ask how it's spelled though I may enlighten you, anyway. Yes, I'm that Margaux Asher. The attitude icon. The bitch in the latest heels. The princess of the PR game. Just don't bring up the queen. Mommie and I aren't on comfortable terms. Last winter, I learned a secret that Andrea Asher has hidden from me since my birth--by another woman. And my real father? Josiah Stone, one of the world's richest men. Dream come true, right? There's a lot of baggage attached to that answer. And now, Michael Pearson wants to help me open it. Michael. My six-foot-three, golden god of a dilemma. He's patient, indulgent--anddon't get me started on his passion--but he wants too much. He wants all the secrets. What would he say if he knew my birthright was only the start of my life's mess? What would he do if he learns...I'm no perfect princess? Someday, my princess will come... The apple never falls far from the tree? Depends on who you ask. I'm Michael Pearson. Son of an apple farmer. First family member to graduate college, move to the big city, and work for one of the most prestigious PR firms in the country. I'm the success, the star. And the sap who's fallen for the boss's daughter. So technically, Margaux isn't Andrea's daughter anymore. Doesn't matter to the rest of the company--and the world--who vilify her as they always have. But where they see a she-snake, I see a terrified girl in the woods, yearning for a place where she's accepted, loved. Every time I volunteer my arms to be that place, she ducks deeper into her shell, pushing me away with more fear and anger. Her facade thickens every day, making me more determined to learn what magic kiss will set her free, so she can finally see the truth... I don't want her to be perfect. I just want her to be mine.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

View full post
Posted by: Wolfman76 at Mar 30th, 2015, 8:14 pm in General

The Making of a Bestseller: Success Stories from Authors and the Editors, Agents, and Booksellers Behind Them by Brian Hill, Dee Power
Requirements: PDF Reader, 14 Mb
Overview: According to Bowker, there are over 150,000 books published in the U.S. every year. Less than 1 percent of the books published make the bestseller list. People are fascinated by bestselling authors who have become every bit as much celebrities as rock musicians or film stars. Through some mysterious process, these individuals take blank pages and turn them into gold. And many authors do this over and over again. For authors, earning a spot on the bestseller list is the grand, often elusive prize at the end of many years of work. But what makes a bestseller happen? Brian Hill and Dee Power interviewed over 50 successful authors, publishers, editors, agents, book reviewers, and other experts to find the answer. The Making of a Bestseller: Success Stories from Authors and the Editors, Agents, and Booksellers Behind Them presents a comprehensive look at the publishing process from start to finish. Authors and would-be authors, individuals in the publishing industry, and passionate readers will learn:
* How bestselling authors approach the craft of writing and marketing their books.
Genre: Non-fiction | General

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Mar 30th, 2015, 8:13 pm in Romance

Witches of Three series by Temple Hogan (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .PDF Reader | 3.7 MB
Overview: Multi-published Temple Hogan loves a good mystery. She lives with her husband, three cats and a naughty Shih Tzu on a Northern lake. Her interests are reading mysteries and romances, action movies, boating, swimming, gardening, painting in acrylics and watercolor, and cooking. She is also published in other genres. Besides a good mystery, she loves pirate stories.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image ...
View full post
Posted by: pocetnik at Mar 30th, 2015, 8:03 pm in General

Science and Emotions after 1945: A Transatlantic Perspective by Frank Biess, Daniel M. Gross
Requirements: PDF Reader, 2 MB
Overview: Through the first half of the twentieth century, emotions were a legitimate object of scientific study across a variety of disciplines. After 1945, however, in the wake of Nazi irrationalism, emotions became increasingly marginalized and postwar rationalism took central stage. Emotion remained on the scene of scientific and popular study but largely at the fringes as a behavioral reflex, or as a concern of the private sphere. So why, by the 1960s, had the study of emotions returned to the forefront of academic investigation?

In Science and Emotions after 1945, Frank Biess and Daniel M. Gross chronicle the curious resurgence of emotion studies and show that it was fueled by two very different sources: social movements of the 1960s and brain science. A central claim of the book is that the relatively recent neuroscientific study of emotion did not initiate – but instead consolidated – the emotional turn by clearing the ground for multidisciplinary work on the emotions. Science and Emotions after 1945 tells the story of this shift by looking closely at scientific disciplines in which the study of emotions has featured prominently, including medicine, psychiatry, neuroscience, and the social sciences, viewed in each case from a humanities perspective.
Genre: Non-Fiction, General

View full post
Posted by: pocetnik at Mar 30th, 2015, 7:56 pm in Educational

Analytical Psychology in Exile by C. G. Jung, Erich Neumann
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 9 MB
Overview: C. G. Jung and Erich Neumann first met in 1933, at a seminar Jung was conducting in Berlin. Jung was fifty-seven years old and internationally acclaimed for his own brand of psychotherapy. Neumann, twenty-eight, had just finished his studies in medicine. The two men struck up a correspondence that would continue until Neumann’s death in 1960. A lifelong Zionist, Neumann fled Nazi Germany with his family and settled in Palestine in 1934, where he would become the founding father of analytical psychology in the future state of Israel.

Presented here in English for the first time are letters that provide a rare look at the development of Jung’s psychological theories from the 1930s onward as well as the emerging self-confidence of another towering twentieth-century intellectual who was often described as Jung’s most talented student. Neumann was one of the few correspondence partners of Jung’s who was able to challenge him intellectually and personally. These letters shed light on not only Jung’s political attitude toward Nazi Germany, his alleged anti-Semitism, and his psychological theory of fascism, but also his understanding of Jewish psychology and mysticism. They affirm Neumann’s importance as a leading psychologist of his time and paint a fascinating picture of the psychological impact of immigration on the German Jewish intellectuals who settled in Palestine and helped to create the state of Israel.

Featuring Martin Liebscher’s authoritative introduction and annotations, this volume documents one of the most important intellectual relationships in the history of analytical psychology.
Genre: Non-Fiction, Educational

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Mar 30th, 2015, 7:52 pm in Romance

Scottish Love Songs series by Temple Hogan (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .PDF Reader | 4.4 MB
Overview: Multi-published Temple Hogan loves a good mystery. She lives with her husband, three cats and a naughty Shih Tzu on a Northern lake. Her interests are reading mysteries and romances, action movies, boating, swimming, gardening, painting in acrylics and watercolor, and cooking. She is also published in other genres. Besides a good mystery, she loves pirate stories.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image...
View full post
Posted by: pocetnik at Mar 30th, 2015, 7:49 pm in Magazines

Soldier Magazine - March 2015
Requirements: PDF Reader, Size: 32 Mb
Overview: Soldier Magazine - official monthly publication of the British Army, is produced by an in-house team and published by the Ministry of Defence. It strives to offer an effective means of communication aimed primarily at junior ranks but also of interest to all ranks of the British Army, cadets and the wider military community, including veterans and members of the public with an interest in military.
Genre: Magazine

View full post