Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over a million members and millions of users, over 600 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: shaftique at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:50 pm in Mystery/Thriller

The Devil's Architect by Duncan Simpson (The Dark Horizon Trilogy #2)
Requirements: Epub Reader, 1MB | Retail
Overview: Four Brutal Murders, Four Mysterious Churches, One Terrifying Purpose. A razor-sharp thriller
Buckle up for the second spine-chilling instalment of the Dark Horizon Trilogy, from bestselling thriller author Duncan Simpson.
Driven by unearthly visions, a convicted killer escapes from a maximum-security psychiatric hospital. Days later a woman is ritualistically murdered in the grounds of a mysterious London church. When a Roman coin is discovered under the victim’s skin, Vincent Blake - London’s leading stolen-art investigator - is called in to assist the police with their investigations.
A series of copycat murders, all carried out within the vicinity of connected London churches rocks the heart of the city. As the body count rises, Blake is thrust into a race against time to solve a centuries-old mystery that sets him on a collision course with a terrifying secret.
Nothing can prepare him for what he has to face, because the churches are not what they seem... they have been designed by the Devil’s Architect.
Genre: Thriller|Mystery|Historical Fiction

View full post
Replies: | Post reply
Posted by: GreenHero at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:47 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Shadows Series by Melyssa Williams (#2-3)
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 602 KB
Overview: About Melyssa Williams - Hopeless bookaholic, hopeful author, magazine columnist, ballet teacher, mommy of three (not counting the dog or the chickens), drinker of mugs of half and half with a splash of coffee, red wine lover, former contemporary dancer, mind behind the Shadows Trilogy: Shadows Gray, Shadows Falling, and Shadows Lost. Coming in the holiday season of 2015, Once Upon A Winter, a steampunk retelling of the Nutcracker.
Genre: Science Fiction, Paranormal

Image Image
View full post
Posted by: hedi2ht at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:46 pm in Romance

Isabel (Immortal Dreams #1) by Jennifer Sage
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 289 KB
Overview: I have never had a way with men, other than the random acts of nature that seemed to strike down their advances at every chance. Thanks mom, you could’ve saved me a hell of a lot of humiliation if you had let me know about all of this before now. I’m also not a looker, not like some Holleywood actress or model. I’m tall and thin enough, but I’ve got curves and by no means have I ever stopped traffic.

Enter two of the most beautiful men that I have ever lay eyes upon. Make that Immortal men while we’re at it. And I suppose I should call them ‘male’ since there’s nothing human about them. All male actually, in every sense of the word. I couldn’t be more of a fool than I am around them it turns out but they keep coming back. And both of them keep telling me I’m the one. Yeah. Right. Oh, and somehow, I’m supposed to be able to determine in 10 days which one is a liar and which one really is ‘made’ for me. Things stir deliciously when either one is around and my experiences in my world are few and far between. They are both Gods in their own right and I am just one measly human. Or am I? For a little longer I suppose I am....
Oh and Amele, when I’m stronger I will kick your ass for this. While I’m thankful you’re on my side, you should’ve prepared me for this! I know I know, the damned curse. But there must have been a way. The storm of Uglies grows thicker in my world and I feel completely powerless against them. For now, I’m content just kicking theirs. Powerless against the war and powerless against the advances of these gorgeous creatures that should not even exist. Whatever you do, forget everything you ever thought you’ve learned about faeries, and please, do not ever call them that!
Genre: Romance > Paranormal Romance

View full post
Posted by: hedi2ht at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:32 pm in Children/Young Adult

Impact by Steven Whibley (Dean Curse Chronicles #3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 292 KB
Overview: The time has come: Dean Curse and his two best friends will soon meet the other members of the society who share his gift of premonition. They're so excited to finally get a formal welcome that they don't even mind that the timing means they miss the opening day of the city's premier event: the annual Abbotsford air show. But what is supposed to be a relaxed meet-and-greet with his new team, quickly becomes a race against the clock. Dean, and every other member of the Abbotsford sector, are hit-at the same moment-by a particularly horrifying vision of death and members of the Congregatio de Sacrifico from divisions all over the country come to help. One thing is clear: they have 24 hours to stop what is sure to be the most catastrophic event the city has ever seen. But as desperate seconds tick by, Dean, Colin and Lisa become more and more convinced the disaster is going to be caused by someone within their own new-found ranks. It's going to take every ounce of determination and bravery for Dean and his friends to find the answers before it's too late - but how do you stop someone who already knows the tricks of the society's trade?
Genre: Young Adult

View full post
Posted by: GreenHero at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:27 pm in Romance

5 Novels by Mary Jane Staples
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 1.55 MB
Overview: Mary Jane Staples is a pseudonym used by British author Reginald Thomas Staples (1911-2005)
Genre: Fiction, Historical Romance

Image Image Image Image Image
View full post
Posted by: polkapatti at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:06 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

The Dread King (The Larken Chronicles Book 1) by R. L. Poston
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 1.1MB
Overview: The last thing that Larkin wanted was to be Talented. He wanted no part in his kingdom’s armed forces. But when a fabled enemy was revealed to be both still alive and his father, Larkin’s Talents were needed to save both the Three Kingdoms and himself from the evil of the Dread King.

As Larkin moves from a humble village smithy to the highest tiers of leadership, Larkin must learn to fight both outward enemies and the growing, inner seduction of his father. At each stage in his development, new challenges and temptations assail him. Are Larkin’s will and his Talent strong enough to fend off the increasing power of the Dread King, or will the combination of armed forces and dark Talent bring an end to the Three Kingdoms?
Genre: Fiction; Fantasy

View full post
Posted by: KingOfDarkness at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:04 pm in General

Capturing Solutions for Learning and Scaling Up: Documenting Operational Experiences for Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing by The World Bank
Requirements: Any PDF Reader, 6.2mb
Overview: This guide describes how to capture such knowledge and use it to inform decision making, support professional learning, and scale up successes. Included tools and templates help identify, capture, validate, prepare for dissemination, and use the lessons.
From the earliest moments in our childhood, we learned through experience. When we learned how to walk, it was through a process of falling and getting up again and again. Our professional lives are also mostly built on learning from experience. Our daily work consists of performing tasks intended to yield some output—with results that are sometimes successful, sometimes not. We remember such experiences, especially when things went wrong.
Genre: Non-Fiction> Management & Leadership

View full post
Posted by: notengos at Aug 14th, 2017, 8:02 pm in Educational

The Triumph Trophy Bible: Including Unit-construction Trophy-based TIGER models by Harry Woolridge
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 8.6MB
Overview: Complete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983. Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements. The complete source book.
Genre: Non-Fiction, Reference

View full post