Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over half a million members and millions of users, over 300 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: trojan-killer at Dec 7th, 2016, 7:05 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Not Safe as Prescribed by Lawrence Golbom
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 392 kb
Overview: Jeremy Spencer was 23 and graduated with a degree in Industrial Engineering in 1993. Within two years he unknowingly was in charge of producing a new miracle pain killer as powerful as heroin. The book follows his twelve year career with the most diabolical pharmaceutical company in history.
Love, loss, deceit, lies, political corruption and murder are intertwined within Jeremy's twelve years. Not Safe As Prescribed combines a love story with revealing the time line that led to the pharmaceutical masterminds who created the biggest medical hoax since the legal introduction of heroin in 1898.
Genre: Mystery Thriller

View full post
Replies: | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Dec 7th, 2016, 7:05 pm in Romance

Caress: Arcadia Series The Complete Edition by Josie Litton (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 334 kB
Overview: Welcome to the Arcadia, Manhattan’s most seductive address. For almost a century, the exclusive Art Deco apartment building overlooking Central Park has been home to passionate, star-crossed lovers. Now a new generation is about to discover the obsession and mystery hidden within its luxurious walls. When smart, gutsy Emma Whittaker returns to the building where she grew up, she’s only hoping to gain a foot-hold in a city that has turned cold and hostile since the exposure of her father’s multi-billion dollar financial fraud. Instead, she meets the one man who can make her forget all the hard-learned lessons that life has taught her and tempt her to risk everything, even her heart.

Lucas Phelps is New York’s premiere realtor, the confidant of stars, tech moguls, and oligarchs, gatekeeper to the city’s most sought after properties, none more so than the Arcadia itself. At ease in the world of the wealthiest and most powerful, Lucas has long since hidden his true nature behind steely resolve. But his deepest yearnings will return to haunt him when he crosses paths with the one woman capable of shattering his hard-won control and unleashing his darkest desires. As the betrayals of the past and the dangers of the present collide within the Arcadia, Emma and Lucas will struggle to overcome both before they can make the future their own.
Genre: Romance

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Dec 7th, 2016, 7:00 pm in Mystery/Thriller

The Safe by Daniel Barnett
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 423 kb
Overview: The East Ward of Harbrook Hill is a home for the criminally insane, but only the most deranged dwell on the fifth floor. Take Walter Hosler, this morning's new arrival. He hasn't spoken in a year. Not since the cops found him hiding in the basement of his house, his wife lying dead upstairs. The part of her that was left, at least.
Now he's alone in a dark cell five stories off the ground, behind locked doors and stone walls, staring down through the bars of his window. Watching the woods. Waiting.
Something is coming for Walter. Something hungry. And no one is safe.
Genre: Mystery Thriller Paranormal

View full post
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Dec 7th, 2016, 6:59 pm in Romance

Dating Down by Alex Dunn
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 288 kB
Overview: Tammy's got everything: wealth, designer clothes, store cards with unlimited credit, and Ralph Forrester, a drop-dead-gorgeous first-year law student who is going to take her to the end-of-term dance. There's only one problem: Ralph Forrester doesn't exist. He's only alive in the pages of the Trudy Kensington novels, and unable to face being humiliated in front of the girls she longs to be like, Tammy runs away and headfirst into trouble. Gary's life is spiralling out of control after Grace dies. On a mission to prove he's nothing like his physically abusive father, he comes to Tammy's rescue and agrees to be Ralph for just one night. But the lie that brought them together threatens to tear them apart forever when Tammy decides to continue the deceit, and without realising it, she puts Gary's life at risk. Determined to make things right, she sets about trying to rebuild Gary's broken home. But has she done enough to convince him he still has a family worth living for?

View full post
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Dec 7th, 2016, 6:57 pm in Romance

North Star and True North: Polaris Series Box Set by M.E. Montgomery (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 860 kB
Overview: M.E. Montgomery has been an avid reader her entire life, and after falling in love with so many characters created by other authors, a new one began to form in her head. With the support of her family, she decided to to write it.

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Dec 7th, 2016, 6:57 pm in Romance

Safe In Your Arms by Sonora Seldon
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 429 kb
Overview: Three years after her fiancé was killed in Afghanistan, Samantha Conley lives heartbroken and alone on her Virginia farm – until she meets a tall, broad-shouldered stranger with a wild river of black hair, a mile-wide smile, and a vague story about being a ‘private security consultant’ …
Anton doesn’t do romance – he can’t afford it, not in his lethal line of work. Sam’s generous curves and independent spirit tempt him to break his rule about not getting involved – but what makes him cross the line into love is how much she feels like home.
When Anton’s dangerous way of life catches up to him and Sam becomes a target, can they find a way to be together? Or will Anton have to walk away from the only woman he’s ever loved to keep her safe?

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Dec 7th, 2016, 6:54 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Murder in a Safe Haven by Sue McGinty
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 335 kb
Overview: California Central Coast obituary writer Bella Kowalski, a former nun, arrives at the Detroit Airport for a quick stay. She’s here to put her late mother’s home up for sale and collect important papers from her husband’s safe deposit box. The couple hope the documents will remove any suspicion the former DPD detective was linked to the Mafia. When the second person in a month from Mike’s past is murdered—this time in front of Bella—she must rethink her plans and the future of her marriage.
Several frightening incidents at her family home force Bella to flee to the convent where she took long-ago vows, and she renews a friendship with her former Mother Superior. But even Sister Monica can’t protect Bella from forces determined to destroy her.
Genre: Mystery Cozy

View full post
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Dec 7th, 2016, 6:52 pm in Romance

Built by Flora Ferrari (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 121 kB
Overview: Dominic. The moment I laid eyes on her I knew she’d be mine. I could see was sweet, innocent, and somewhat shy. She keeps to herself, but the more I learn about her the more I see she’s intelligent and thoughtful. She’s the light to my darkness. Protecting her became my passion. Thoughts of her consumed me. Having her my ultimate desire.

Cora. Over ten thousand applicants, and they chose me. I’m driven to justify their decision. I won’t crack, no matter how much pressure he puts me under. Dominic Rossi deserved the ‘Dominator’ reputation. His shrewd business acumen, cut-throat tactics, and take no prisoners approach made him the most feared and respected business man in the country. And made me want him like no other. He was tall, sculpted, and built the world’s most expensive and extravagant properties. And I was the architect that would serve as his shadow on the biggest project of its kind in American history. But underneath his commanding and tyrannical exterior I saw first-hand his hidden desires and obsessions. Accumulating wealth was only one of his pursuits, motivated by so much more. He was a man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. And what he wanted was me. And not just for one night. To build something that would last forever.

View full post