Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over a million members and millions of users, over 600 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Deathpast at Mar 27th, 2017, 4:06 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Safety in Blunders by Christy Barritt (The Worst Detective Ever Book 3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 412 KB
Overview: Hollywood sweetheart Joey Darling's adventures and mishaps continue in the third book of the charming mystery series set in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

My name is Joey Darling, and I’m a disgrace to imaginary detectives everywhere.

When actress Joey Darling discovers a mermaid tail with drops of fresh blood on it while hiking in a remote nature preserve, she knows something suspicious is going on.

As details surface, Joey realizes she’s dealing with a problem she has encountered one too many times: someone desperate for fame who falls victim to a predator. With the help of her neighbor Zane Oakley and the opposition of local detective Jackson Sullivan, Joey hunts for answers, unaware of the deadly net in which she’s about to entangle herself.

Joey knows she’s a fish out of water when it comes to cracking cases, but can she use her talent—acting—to help find the missing woman? Or will Joey end up swimming with sharks?
Genre: Mystery > Cosy

View full post
Replies: | Post reply
Posted by: moneyguzzler at Mar 27th, 2017, 4:03 pm in Mystery/Thriller

Anarchist's Lullaby by Tiger Tarantino
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 296 KB
Overview: My life went to hell the moment I punched Deckard Price. On camera, no less. I swear, I just did what everyone was thinking.
The better part of the country had been wanting to do it. His violent mainstreaming of white-nationalism struck fear into the hearts of everyone with a lick of sense. My little outburst brought smiles to millions of households, made millions of scared people laugh and feel powerful, just for a minute.
If only the story ended there. But every action has consequences.
Now, I’m on the run, with only a mysterious anarchist trying to protect me.
It’s only a matter of time before Price finds out who I am, finds me. And when he does, I’m worse than dead.
Because hell hath no fury like a neonazi who got clobbered by a girl.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

View full post
Posted by: moneyguzzler at Mar 27th, 2017, 4:02 pm in Romance

Desert Roots by Anna Lowe (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Book 6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 703 KB
Overview: This bad boy won't play by the rules.
Daredevil Carly Hawthorne, youngest of the Hawthorne wolf shifter clan, doesn’t believe in true love. At least, that’s what she thinks until bad boy Luke Brandstetter comes along, refusing to play by the rules.

Luke is a man with more wrongs than rights in his past, and his scarred shifter soul yearns to turn over a new leaf. Somehow, he has to prove himself worthy - not just to Carly, but to her powerful pack of wolves. Can he protect his stubborn beauty from encroaching evil and earn a fresh start in life, or is love just another cruel trick of fate?
Genre: Romance

View full post
Posted by: Deathpast at Mar 27th, 2017, 4:01 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Cycle of Fire by D.K. Holmberg (The Cloud Warrior Saga Book 11)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 300 KB
Overview: A year has passed since the last attack, and Marin remains at large. Tan and the elementals know she will not remain that way for much longer. Power builds, and Tan knows that he will have to fight again soon. He is willing to do whatever it takes to protect his precocious—and surprisingly powerful—daughter.

The Mistress of Darkness begins her final plans, attacking not only Tan but everything the Mother has created. When Tan’s attempt to thwart her lends her even more power, he loses the one thing he feared most.

Stopping the Mistress of Darkness will require a sacrifice, and Tan must understand the cycles that have preceded him, cycles as old as time. If he succeeds, the cycle will begin again, but he wonders if there might be some way for the Shaper of Light to stop the cycle for good.
Genre: Fantasy

View full post
Posted by: _Mermaid_ at Mar 27th, 2017, 3:59 pm in Biographies & Memoirs

My European Family: The First 54,000 Years by Karin Bojs
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, | 3.7Mb | Version: Retail
Overview: Karin Bojs grew up in a small, broken family, and at her mother's funeral she felt this more keenly than ever. As part of the healing process, she decided to use DNA research to learn more about herself, her family, and the interconnectedness of society. She went deep in search of her genealogy, having her DNA sequenced and tested, and effectively becoming an experimental subject.
Remarkably, she was able to trace the path of her ancestors through recorded history and into prehistory. Through the course of her research, she met dozens of scientists working in genetic research. The narrative travels the length and breadth of Europe, from the Neanderthals of central Germany to the Cro-Magnon in France. Bojs visited the ancient caves, realizing that her direct ancestors must have been living in the area when the cave art was painted. A second DNA analysis later revealed she has Sami (i.e. Lapp) genetic material in her genome, and there were further revelations about her hunter-gatherer, Bronze-Age, and Iron-Age relatives, including the Vikings.
This fresh, first-person exploration of genes and genetics goes well beyond personal genealogy and reveals much about the shared history of European peoples
Genre: Nonfiction: Memoir | Autobiography

View full post
Posted by: moneyguzzler at Mar 27th, 2017, 3:56 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Midnightstar by Natalie Erin (Creatures of the Lands Book 5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 420 KB
Overview: Midnightstar is losing her mind.

Running from both her pack and her destiny, the she-wolf Midnightstar finds herself trapped within strange visions and new powers. Unsure of what her magic means, Midnightstar focuses instead on finding the Assembly of the Lands, the council that can stop the war between the unicorns and the wolves. Meanwhile, her older brother Shadowin and her sister Jade struggle to chase off the Ortusans, the werewolf-vampire hybrids who have taken the realm hostage, while her younger brother Snapfoot desperately attempts to keep the pack alive during a famine that consumes all.

After a run-in with a mysterious Changer, Midnightstar discovers she is the last skygazer, a creature born to be the vessel between the realm of the living and the dead. Consumed by the haunting voices pulling her from the light to the dark, Midnightstar is lost to the pleas of her friends, and the love of the dragon determined to make her his.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

View full post
Posted by: _Mermaid_ at Mar 27th, 2017, 3:53 pm in Children/Young Adult

The Jamie Drake Equation by Christopher Edge
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, | 1.2Mb | Version: Retail
Overview: Jamie’s dad is an astronaut. This is a good thing – because how cool is that? And a bad thing – because he’s going to be orbiting the Earth for several months and Jamie already misses him badly. Doing his homework at the observation lab one night, Jamie inadvertently picks up a weird signal on his mobile phone. Could it be from an alien civilisation with a message for humankind, a message that Jamie has to get to his father before it’s too late? But how do you rescue an astronaut without heading into space yourself?
Genre: Children's | Juvenile

View full post
Posted by: mobilismno1 at Mar 27th, 2017, 3:53 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

Photographize Magazine - Issue 36, March 2017
Requirements: PDF Reader, 84 MB
Overview: Photographize is an independent electronic magazine, that involves any kind of art regardless of technique or period such as illustration, painting, digital art, photography, sculpture, graphics. Wants to be a virtual place based on the immediacy, where the images are presented in their pure beauty have the ability to capture and captivate the viewer.
Genre: Magazine

View full post