Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games, movies and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over half a million members and millions of users, over 100 000 releases, and more than 750 000 posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

So sit back, download some apps, learn something new, and enjoy your stay!
Select Section:
Go to Forums
Android - Apps (63000+)
Android - Games (22000+)
BlackBerry - Apps (400+)
BlackBerry - Games (100+)
Books (105000+)
iPad - Apps (200+)
iPad - Games (500+)
iPhone - Apps (3000+)
iPhone - Games (5000+)
Movies (8000+)
Symbian - Apps (1100+)
Symbian - Games (400+)
WebOS - Apps (400+)
WebOS - Games (200+)
Windows Phone - Apps (600+)
Windows Phone - Games (900+)
Windows Mobile - Apps (13000+)
Windows Mobile - Games (3000+)
Smartphone - Apps (800+)
Smartphone - Games (300+)

Release: 2 Novels by Anyta Sunday (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: kellyking29 at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:55 pm 
2 Novels by Anyta Sunday
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 364 Kb
Overview: A born and raised New Zealander from Wellington, I’ve been exploring the worlds of C.S. Lewis and Roald Dahl since being a wee girl. Stories have been piling up in my head ever since, and after moving to Berlin, Germany, some 3 years ago, I started to put them to paper.
Genre: Romance MM

Image Image
View full post Replies: 0 | Post reply

Release: Downbeat by Mary Hughes (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: moneyguzzler at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:46 pm 
Downbeat by Mary Hughes (Biting Love #7)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 339 KB
Overview: After an attack that slaughtered his family, vampire Dragan Zajicek walled off his heart and went on a sixteen-hundred-year rampage with the bad boys of history.

Now a rock star of the concert podium and master freelance spy, he’s taken the baton for a small orchestra near Chicago to investigate rumors of a monstrous, undefeatable vampire dubbed the Soul Stealer.

But it’s the lovely, unassuming Raquel “Rocky” Hrbek who mesmerizes him from the first touch of her luscious lips on her flute.

Rocky, a shy shadow scarred by middle school cruelty, is mystified as to why core-meltingly gorgeous Dragan would notice a mouse like her. As his stolen kisses draw her dangerously close to the edge of her carefully constructed comfort zone, he exposes her secret—she’s investigating the monster herself.

As their quest draws them closer together, the monster zeroes in on the woman Dragan’s rebellious heart tells him is his mate. Now they must find a way to destroy the indestructible before Rocky is utterly consumed. And Chicago is bathed in the blood of innocents.

Warning: Contains a master of seduction and symphonies, an awkward and innocent flutist, small-town humor, heart-stopping action, and an exodus to Iowa. Oh, and the cheese balls are ba-a-ack—and deadlier than ever.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Release: The Wolf Pack series by Maureen Smith (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: kellyking29 at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:44 pm 
The Wolf Pack series by Maureen Smith (Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.0 Mb
Overview: I have enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of knowing I had a “literary gift” was as a third grader, when I wrote and illustrated a story about a child who stumbled upon a bird’s nest and decided to nurture the orphaned chickadee until its mother returned. I can’t recall whether the story had a happy ending or not, but my teacher, Mrs. Bennett, was so impressed that she predicted I would someday become a writer.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Release: Beauty by Hubert Boulard and Kerascoët (.CBR)   Comics   Posted by: Ojay at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 pm 
Beauty by Hubert Boulard and Kerascoët.
Requirements: CBR Reader, 196 MB.
Overview: When Coddie unintentionally delivers a fairy from a spell that held her prisoner, she does not realize how poisoned the wish is she gets in return. From repulsive and stinking of fish she becomes perceived as magnetically beautiful, which does not help her in her village. A young local lord saves her but soon it becomes apparent her destiny may be far greater…

"Beautifully illustrated with Kerascoët's magical, dreamy, richly coloured art, Beauty is set to be one of 2014's comic highlights." -- Publishers Weekly

Genre: Comics, Graphic Novel, Humor, Fairy Tale, Romance, Mature Reader.

Release: The Overlord's Depraved Tales srs by Bree Bellucci (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: kellyking29 at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:34 pm 
The Overlord's Depraved Tales series by Bree Bellucci (Books 2~4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 277 Kb
Overview: My name is Bree Bellucci. I’m a nurse by day and a sex fiend by night Writing sexy smut has been a hobby of mine for years. I started out writing stories for my own pleasure and eventually began sharing with friends. There is no better way to get me horny than reading about a slut doing whatever it takes to please her partner, or partners. The greatest erogenous zone is the mind, and erotica is the best way to turn it on!
Genre: Erotic Romance

Image Image Image

Release: The Diamond Secret by Lenora Worth (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: moneyguzzler at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:32 pm 
The Diamond Secret by Lenora Worth
Requirements: ePUB reader, 340 KB
Overview: He's a pirate, an adventurer—and Esther Carlisle has just let him into her New Orleans antiques shop. Cullen Murphy claims he knew Esther's late father…and that her wild-dreaming daddy discovered the true location of the legendary chocolate diamond. Esther knows she should show the handsome treasure hunter the door. And she will. In a minute. Everything changes when gun-wielding thugs barge in and start shooting. Esther may not trust Cullen, yet staying at his side is the only way for her to find the diamond first—and stay alive.
But some treasures can be found only with the heart…
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Release: Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz by Scott Stanford (.AZW3)   Sci-Fi/Fantasy   Posted by: gkz at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 pm 
Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz by Scott Stanford (Darker Side of Oz #1)
Requirements: AZW3 reader, 874 KB
Overview: As Dorothy awakes in Oz there's no sunshine in Munchkin country, just a twisted race enslaved by the Eastern witch, and a crooked path of yellow bricks she has to take to the mysterious Emerald City, a place ridden with sinister secrets. To get home the orphan girl treks the magical land, sometimes beautiful though often deadly, seeking help from the great wizard of Oz.
Genre: Fiction, Fantasy

Release: Rocky Coast Romance by Mia Ross (.ePUB)   Romance   Posted by: moneyguzzler at Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:17 pm 
Rocky Coast Romance by Mia Ross (Holiday Harbor #1)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 251 KB
Overview: Journalist Bree Farrell heads to the village of Holiday Harbor to salvage her career. And walks straight into the arms of handsome young mayor Cooper Landry. Cooper's fighting to keep his sleepy Maine community from the clutches of big-city developers. And Bree knows it's a major scoop. But the longer she's in town, the more she's won over by the quirky townsfolk-and the charming Cooper. Will Bree ever follow her heart instead of a story and make Holiday Harbor her permanent byline?
Genre: Inspirational Romance

Page 184 of 20793  [ 166341 releases ]   Go to page Previous  1 ... 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187 ... 20793  Next 

Sort by: