Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over a million members and millions of users, over 600 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: moneyguzzler at Yesterday, 7:37 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Corruption by Nick Ercolano
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 276 KB
Overview: Just when it seems that the heavy disputes between the inhabitants of pre-nuclear war Earth have been resolved, and the planet is now finally put to rest in the now intimidating, yet silenced, destroyed world, the survivors still hold onto their subliminal, most prized possession that their ancestors carried: Greed. Despite the obvious fact that it is year 2107, and the dwellers of this new, harsh world have grown up in current day apocalypse, they still follow this strong, motivating, devilish hunger to the things that may not matter. Corruption of the mind plays its role, and it can control the current day occupants of this new world, just like it controlled those before the bombs fell.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

View full post
Replies: | Post reply
Posted by: Weelee at Yesterday, 7:22 am in Romance

One Eyed Jacks by India Harper
Requirements: ePUB/PDF reader, 377 kB
Overview: Civil War veteran and recovered opium addict, Adam Finlay, knows the cost of taking pleasure too far. In life, as in poker, he plays things close to the vest. The only way he knows to survive is to let no one in.

Jackson Talbot loves a challenge. And no one is a greater challenge than the closed-off Adam Finlay. An awkward partnership gets Jackson’s foot in the door, but it will take every bit of skill he possesses to get any further with Adam.

Amidst the excitement of a high-stakes poker game, white lies and past mistakes threaten to destroy the fragile relationship the two men have begun to build. In the end, can two Jacks beat the Queen of Hearts?
Genre: Historical Romance MM

View full post
Posted by: Weelee at Yesterday, 7:20 am in Romance

2 Books by Isabella Carter
Requirements: ePUB/PDF reader 1.3 MB
Overview: Enjoyed Isabella Carter's work because she has a way of creating a wonderful interaction between her characters that leave me emotionally invested in them.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage
View full post
Posted by: DeadFlowers at Yesterday, 7:00 am in Romance

Excess Baggage by Laura Barnard
Requirements: ePUB Reader 209 kb
Overview: Stuck in a dead-end relationship, Erica Bennett finds herself daydreaming of her first holiday romance. She was fifteen, it was exciting, new and full of possibilities…and Jack Lawson was hot as hell. That kind of thing leaves a mark.
So when her friends suggest a girls holiday to Luna Island, it’s exactly what she needs to take her mind off things. What she doesn’t expect is to spot Jack – a much older, hotter version of him – across the hotel lobby.
Their attraction is still there and it isn’t long before sparks fly, but fifteen years is a long time. They aren’t the same people they were back then and besides, it’s only a week, right?
Is it a second chance at something real or will their excess baggage ruin their shot at love after they leave Luna Island?
Genre: Romance

View full post
Posted by: Weelee at Yesterday, 6:56 am in Romance

Dark Enchantment by Imari Jade
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI reader, 490 kB
Overview: Bevan O’Neil’s coming of age in Oberon’s Unseelie Court—as if being the son of an Unseelie father and a Seelie mother isn’t hard enough...

On the eve of his 521st birthday, Lord Bevan decides to kick up his heels, venture out of the fairy mound and visit a local Irish pub to taste ale for the first time. He persuades his two best friends Eoin and Niall to accompany him for some harmless fun, but once inside the pub, the three young fairies decide to try whisky too. Bevan, the prince of all pranksters, ends up enchanting the entire pub while dancing an Irish jig, gets into a fight with a couple of townies then summons the powerful Sluagh to attack the men while he and his friends flee back to the fairy mound.

King Oberon has run out of ideas on how to punish the young Lord, so he enlists the help of Bevan’s godfather, Colan de Paor. Colan hasn’t seen his godson recently and finds himself unable to keep his thoughts—and hands and lips—off the handsome, newly matured Bevan. So instead of punishing Bevan, he takes Bevan to his bed. At his wit’s end, Oberon sends Bevan to the Seelie Court to spy on Queen Tatiana and to stop her from taking the American fairy Prince Christian Garvey to her bed.

Oberon wants Bevan to keep Tatiana away from Christian. Tatiana plans to use Christian to get her pregnant because Oberon cheated on her. Bevan and Eoin lust after each other, and Colan just wants to keep Bevan to himself. But will everyone’s plans backfire when Christian gets his first look at the gorgeous blond Bevan?
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

View full post
Posted by: moneyguzzler at Yesterday, 6:56 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Elusive by Blaze Eastwood
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 101 KB
Overview: A young man wakes up in a hospital with no memory of who he is or how he got there. When the doctor and nurse inform him that a pandemic has taken place, it doesn't spark his memory. But when he sees two men walking into the building, he is certain they are trying to kill him. He escapes from the hospital before they can get to him. But now he must find out who he is and why these two men are trying to kill him. Through a series of flashbacks, he becomes certain that his memory loss and the two men are all tied to the pandemic.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

View full post
Posted by: DeadFlowers at Yesterday, 6:55 am in Romance

Loving Jade by Roya Carmen (Riverstone #3)
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Reader 1.4 MB
Overview: I never thought I’d be able to leave Michael, but I finally worked up the courage. I’m not sure where I’m heading but I feel safe here with the Riverstones. This place is lovely and serene. There is so much beauty and love here.
Yet, I still don’t feel free – I know Michael will find me. It’s just a matter of time.
Love is the last thing I’m looking for, but Flynn is such a beautiful man, inside and out. He makes me believe that I can be stronger, that I can be fierce. He believes he can fix me with equine therapy but he has no clue how much damage has been done.
Yet, somehow, he manages to get through to me. With patience, love and understanding, he slowly peels off the hard layers of self-doubt and fear that have held me captive all these years.
Just as I finally start to get stronger, Michael tracks me down and sends us all into turmoil, and threatens not only me but the family I’ve come to love.

View full post
Posted by: DeadFlowers at Yesterday, 6:46 am in Romance

Daddy's Virgin Bride by Juliet Woods
Requirements: ePUB Reader 413 kb
Overview: They call me the billionaire s*x addict.
I've got an appetite for women.
They beg for a night with my anaconda.
But when my playboy reputation means I could lose my daughter, I have to find a wife -- fast.

Lily's just what I need to convince the judge. Sweet. Innocent. Respectable.
And now she's my fake wife, living in my penthouse and tempting me with her tight, untouched body.
But I'm too much for her -- too rough, too demanding.

She doesn't know what she's up against.
She doesn't know how to handle me.
But it's just a matter of time before I have her naked in my bed.
I'm going to claim that sweet virgin flesh as my own.
But there's just one problem.
I never thought I'd want this fake marriage to be real.

View full post