Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games, movies and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over half a million members and millions of users, over 300 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

So sit back, download some apps, learn something new, and enjoy your stay!

Posted by: trojan-killer at Mar 27th, 2015, 8:15 pm in Romance

A Change of Pace by Tielle St. Clare
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1 MB
Overview: Aiden has a few simple goals in life—teach his students well, find a stable lover and stop lusting after the sexy local sheriff. He’s pretty sure the guy is straight, after all, his son is one of Aiden’s students. It’s best for everyone if he keeps his eyes (and hands) to himself.
But Knox has other plans. The prickly little tutor who teaches his son is pretty damn sexy and so easy to tease. When they find themselves alone for the evening, he decides he’s only going to get one chance to see if Aiden is always that uptight or if he lets loose when he’s in bed.
Genre: Romance MM

View full post
Replies: 0 | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Mar 27th, 2015, 8:05 pm in Romance

The Australian by Lesley Young (Crime Royalty Romance #2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 314 kB
Overview: Imagine leaving behind all that you know and starting over halfway around the world. Imagine you’ve got no gut instinct to rely on, no natural-born ability to read people or sort out lies from truth. Imagine your heart goes haywire every time you stare into a certain pair of deeply mesmerizing dark eyes. Now you’re in Charlie Sykes’ (highly sensible) shoes . . . Charlie Sykes takes everything and everyone at face value, and believes life would be a lot easier if everyone else did, too. Jace Knight, international Aussie hotelier and purported playboy, has never met anyone like the absurdly literal and obliviously beautiful American who applies to his personal assistant position. The trouble is, how do you seduce a woman whose definition of flirting comes straight out of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary? That, and he’s not the only one after Charlie. Seems Mr. Knight may not be a reformed criminal after all. Charlie soon finds herself caught up in a whirlwind of dangerous international espionage that takes her from the hip streets of Sydney to the majestic Great Barrier Reef and the wild, desolate outback. A terrible trap’s being laid, but how will Charlie protect herself and prevent a devastating betrayal when she can’t even sort out what her heart’s telling her?
Genre: Romance, Erotic > Suspense

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Mar 27th, 2015, 8:02 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy

2 Novels by Lawrence Watt-Evans
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.6 MB
Overview: I've been writing fantasy for more than thirty years... well, my fantasy's been published for more than thirty years. I've been writing it since I was eight. It's what I always wanted to do for a living, and I've been very fortunate in that I've been able to manage that. I try to write fantasy with an element of common sense to it -- not so much mythic archetypes as sensible people.
Other than my job, my life's pretty ordinary -- a nice house in a quiet neighborhood, a wife, two grown kids, and a cat.
Genre: Science Fiction Fantasy

ImageImage
View full post
Posted by: sashuel at Mar 27th, 2015, 8:00 pm in Magazines

GAMER Interactive - Issue 025, Bloodborne
Requirements: PDF Reader 16.2 MB
Overview: Gamer Interactive delivers next generation games coverage across all formats. Whether you're at home on a PC, handheld, mobile or console, Gamer Interactive unites us all.
Genre: Magazine

View full post
Posted by: madmagz at Mar 27th, 2015, 7:52 pm in Magazines

eNews Magazine - 27 March 2015
Requirements: PDF Reader, 59.9MB
Overview: Everybody loves the glamour of entertainment: movies, music, TV shows, and the people who make them possible. From the red carpet to the movie screen, from stage to TV, eNews Magazine delivers hot content in digital entertainment every week, right to your fingertips. The main news is specially selected for those who enjoy and demand sophistication on a highly interactive level. With a tasteful vision, eNews Magazine will take the reader to a whole new sphere in the world of entertainment.

View full post
Posted by: superfragil at Mar 27th, 2015, 7:49 pm in Mystery/Thriller

2 novels by Robert Littell
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Robert Littell is an American author residing in France. He specializes in spy novels that often concern the CIA and the Soviet Union. He became a journalist and worked many years for Newsweek during the Cold War. He's also an amateur mountain climber and is the father of award-winning novelist Jonathan Littell.
Genre: Fiction / Spy Thriller / Espionage

Image Image
View full post
Posted by: pocetnik at Mar 27th, 2015, 7:43 pm in Magazines

Computer Power User - April 2015
Requirements: PDF Reader, Size: 23 Mb
Overview: Computer Power User is a monthly print publication aimed at people who breathe, eat, and sleep technology. The kind of person who gets his kicks upgrading graphics cards and smashing benchmarks. The type of person who reinstalls Windows at 2 a.m. because his system keeps crashing while he's encoding video.

View full post
Posted by: Eros at Mar 27th, 2015, 7:35 pm in Romance

Surrender by D.H. Sidebottom (Devine #1)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 1 MB
Overview: Love. Would we do anything for it? Really put our morals and beliefs, everything we thought right and honourable in front of us and stamp on them all in the name of love? And by wrong, I don’t mean something simple, like turning a blind eye to someone’s addiction, or the fact that the person we are in love with used to be the school bully or uses prostitutes to overcome some deep dark secret they’ve never coped with from their childhood. By wrong, I mean the lowest, most corrupt and ruthless things that someone could ever do. Murder, prostitution, drug dealing, cage fighting, all of the above and more. Could you allow all that just because your heart can’t live without the person that makes your soul dance on dark days, brings you laughter on the day when hell threatens to drag you under and looks at you like their world would end if you ever turned and walked away. Could you condone the actions of a merciless killer just because their touch makes the evil of the world disappear until all that is left is pleasure and ecstasy? Isla Cormack faces these choices. Her love for Jake Devine is untouchable, pure and undeniable but just when she comes to the conclusion that Jake isn’t a bad man deep down, that his life and even her life has shaped him into the cruel man he is today, both their pasts come back to haunt them, opening secrets that have been buried so deep they threaten to shred any hope of a future together and tearing them so far apart that the chasm between them is impossible to cross. Isla thought her life had been one long nightmare. She soon finds out that the hell life threw at her is nothing compared to the death and destruction Jake Devine brings with him.
Genre: Dark Romance

View full post