Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games, movies and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With over half a million members and millions of users, over 300 000 releases and countless posts, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

So sit back, download some apps, learn something new, and enjoy your stay!

Posted by: Eros at Yesterday, 3:16 pm in Romance

Playing with Fire by Lexi Ryan (Mended Hearts #1)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 292 kb
Overview: Dr. Phoenix Reid isn't who she seems... Everyone knows a phoenix rises from the ashes. What they don't talk about are the people she drags with her into the fire. I thought one hot night with Max Hallowell was harmless. I never expected it would force me to face my past or bring back the man who swore he'd never let me go. Now Max wants to help me. Wants to save me. But if I let him, he'll be destroyed. I can already smell the flames. A woman with a secret past. A man determined to protect her. A dangerous passion that could cost them both everything.
Genre: Romance

View full post
Replies: 0 | Post reply
Posted by: thesunrise256 at Yesterday, 3:15 pm in General

Abuse of Discretion: The Inside Story of Roe v. Wade by Clarke D. Forsythe
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Based on 20 years of research, including an examination of the papers of eight of the nine Justices who voted in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, Abuse of Discretion is a critical review of the behind-the-scenes deliberations that went into the Supreme Court's abortion decisions and how the mistakes made by the Justices in 1971-1973 have led to the turmoil we see today in legislation, politics, and public health.

The first half of the book looks at the mistakes made by the Justices, based on the case files, the oral arguments, and the Justices’ papers. The second half of the book critically examines the unintended consequences of the abortion decisions in law, politics, and women’s health.

Why do the abortion decisions remain so controversial after almost 40 years, despite more than 50,000,000 abortions, numerous presidential elections, and a complete turnover in the Justices? Why did such a sweeping decision—with such important consequences for public health, producing such prolonged political turmoil—come from the Supreme Court in 1973?

Answering those questions is the aim of this book. The controversy over the abortion decisions has hardly subsided, and the reasons why are to be found in the Justices’ deliberations in 1971-1972 that resulted in the unprecedented decision they issued.

Discuss Abuse of Discretion on Twitter using hashtag #AbuseOfDiscretion.
Genre: Non-fiction, Law, Political

View full post
Posted by: thesunrise256 at Yesterday, 3:12 pm in General

Abe's Story by Anthony Renwick McGill
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2 MB
Overview: When Doctor Aaron Bell made the journey from Boston to Pierre, South Dakota, to be at the deathbed of his brother, Abe, he could not have expected to come into possession of a stirring chronicle: his brother’s hand-written account of their early life west of the Missouri in the last three decades of the 19th century and the impact on them both of a remarkable man, Reverend Eli Bell. Aaron, a full-blooded Sioux, and Abe, orphaned early in life, were drawn together in an extraordinary family that brought faith and courage to two cultures. The mysterious disappearance of Eli had unforeseen implications for both of the brothers. Set in a majestic landscape, Abe’s Story recounts through new eyes the turbulent years that saw the extinguishing of the culture of the Plains Indians and the theft and desecration of their land.
Genre: Non-Fiction, Religion, Bible

View full post
Posted by: thesunrise256 at Yesterday, 3:10 pm in General Fiction/Classics

Abraham and his Son: The story of a story by James Goodman
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 571 KB
Overview: I didn't think he d do it. I really didn't think he would. I thought he'd say, whoa, hold on, wait a minute. We made a deal, remember, the land, the blessing, the nation, the descendants as numerous as the sands on the shore and the stars in the sky. A mere nineteen lines in the book of Genesis, it rests at the heart of the history, literature, theology, and sacred rituals of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Writing from the vantage of a reader, a son, a Jew, a father, a sceptic, a historian, a lover of stories, and a writer , Goodman gives us an enthralling narrative that moves from its biblical origins to the cultures and faiths of our time. He introduces us to the commentary of Second Temple sages, rabbis and priests of the late antiquity, and early Islamic scholars. He examines Syriac hymns, Hebrew chronicles of the First Crusade, and medieval English mystery plays. He looks at the art of Europe s golden age, and the panoply of twentieth-century interpretation, including the work of Bob Dylan, Elie Wiesel, and A. B. Yehoshua. In illuminating how so many others have understood this tale, Goodman tells a gripping and provocative story of his own.
Genre: Literature & Fiction > Classics

View full post
Posted by: With at Yesterday, 3:09 pm in General

Financial Terms Dictionary - Terminology Plain and Simple Explained by Mr Thomas Herold and Mr Wesley David Crowder
Requirements: ePUB Reader, Size: 500 Kb
Overview: Financial Terms Plain and Simple Explained
This practical financial glossary helps you understand and comprehend common financial terms. It was written with an emphasis to quickly grasp the context without using jargon.

It is based on common usage as practiced by financial professionals. Compiled over the last 3 years from questions and feedback to financial articles published by the Wealth Building Course education program.

This book is useful if you are new to business and finance. It also includes most financial terms for investors and entrepreneurs. It also covers the lingo that was introduced in the financial crisis of 2008 until now.

The following is an example term taken from the book to give you an idea about the writing style.
Genre: Non-Fiction: Business & Money

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Yesterday, 3:07 pm in Romance

Mr. Hollywood by Lacey Weatherford (Celebrity #1)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .AZW3 Reader | 1.2 MB
Overview: Hollywood’s brightest star has it all; fame, women, and more money than he could possibly know what to do with. Unfortunately for the actor known as Z. McCartney, that’s also his recipe for failure. The problem with being “on top,” is there is a long way to go when you fall.
He didn’t mean to get addicted to drugs. It all started out harmlessly enough. But now faced with rehab, he knows he’s in a world of hurt.
Thankfully, Z is ready for change. He is ready to commit. However, it’s not his newfound sobriety he’s ready to commit to, but his nurse, and former high school sweetheart, Aubrey.
Everyone knows relationships are a strict no-no for a recovering addict. Z doesn’t care though. This is his Aubrey, the one who got away, and he’s more than happy to try and persuade her to his way of thinking.
Only one problem…Aubrey is a stickler for rules, not to mention she’s already been burned by Z and won’t give him the time of day. But that’s okay. There’s a reason Z is the #1 actor in all of Hollywood, and he plans to pull out all the stops to get this girl.
Genre: Romance New Adult

View full post
Posted by: With at Yesterday, 3:06 pm in Magazines

K-Zone Magazine - July 2015 / Philippines
Requirements: PDF Reader, Size: 86.5 Mb
Overview: K-Zone is the magazine where kids rule! It features everything they love--the latest movies, cartoons, TV shows, anime, video games, celebrities, toys, tech news, sports, puzzles, comics, jokes and more! Kids can't get enough of the cool information, colorful layout and wacky sense of humor in every issue of K-Zone! That is why K-Zone is the biggest kids' magazine in the Philippines!<br /><br />Now you can give your kids an awesomesauce (a.k.a. the highest level of cool) experience wherever you go!
Genre: Magazine

View full post
Posted by: trojan-killer at Yesterday, 3:01 pm in Romance

Always and Forever by Harper Bentley (Serenity Point #2)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.4 MB
Overview: Does wanting to slap the hell out of Brody Kelly make me a bad person? How about setting his hair on fire?
No, I'm not a psycho.
Yes, I AM angry.
See, a year ago, my sweet and sexy firefighter boyfriend and I broke up over something extremely ridiculous. We'd been together since we were sophomores in high school, but that was the end of that. Almost twelve years of that, mind you.
The looks he gives me tell me he still wants me. Our latest encounter has me thinking he's trying to win me back.
But I'm not willing to give in so easily.
I don't know why he used our argument as an excuse to break up, but I'm going to find out. I've lived in Serenity Point all my life and have connections and I'm not afraid to use them to get to the bottom of things.
What I am afraid of is finding something I won't be able to handle.
He used to call me his Always and Forever.
But the secrets he's keeping might tear us apart for good.
Genre: Romance

View full post